Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bomb_r2
  • 1 Post By bomb_r2
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By bomb_r2

Thread: Mid-cycle BW timing

Chark is offline Member

Mid-cycle BW timing

I recently decided to add anavar to the back half of my first cycle which will look like this:

Weeks 1-12 500/mg Test/wk
    Weeks 8-14 40/mg Anavar
    Weeks 15+ PCT

Should I wait a week or two into anavar usage before getting bloodwork to see how both will affect me (RBC/platelet count) or should I do bloodwork prior to beginning anavar?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    After, I guess

You're already on gear

Chark is offline Member
    Ran across a post from Charger that I also wonder about. I was going to do mid but I’m not sure why, other than I’ve read here to do it.

“Just out of curiosity... why do a mid cycle blood? You know things are going to be off.
    I used to to mid cycle bloods because it was the “thing “ to do however it just told me that everything was FU. You can sort of use it to tell the concentration of the test.“

I guess my concern would be too high RBC and platelet count (which I remember GearHeaded explaining nothing to worry about unless platelet elevated too). I know my test is good, I’m erect half the day (not really but a lot more often)

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    The increased rbc, hemoglobin and hemocrit increase your chances of heart attack, stroke, blood clots , brain embolism, nothing major. I've currently done a few phlebotomies with very little change in 3 weeks. The platelets simply show if you have an infection or cancer ( if they are larger) if you're not going to get blood work at least donate blood .

For the better part of 3 years I ran TRT doses and I had no idea how high my numbers were and all the ways it effected my body . Such as muscle cramps , headaches , hotness , redness , itching, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping, gout , gall bladder, digestion issues
    They diagnosed me as secondary polycythemia. My oncologist said the steroids may have altered my DNA so I may always have thick blood and may always need phlebotomies and blood thinners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Quester likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Exact GH quote for me to look back on:

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Nothing to worry about on the “high” hemoglobin or hemocrit?

nothing to worry about . this is what is supposed to happen when taking legit gear.. this is not a negative side effect its a positive one. the whole idea that you need to go run out and donate blood and constantly worry about your hematocrit levels is greatly over exaggerated in the online AAS world.
    its not a problem. I don't generally advise donating while on cycle (you want more blood volume not less). its ONLY a problem if you have high rbc and hematocrit along with super high Platelet count (thats when risk of clotting happens).
    if your platelet count is good (which yours is) then enjoy the benefits of having high RBC while on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Exact GH quote for me to look back on:

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Nothing to worry about on the “high” hemoglobin or hemocrit?

nothing to worry about . this is what is supposed to happen when taking legit gear.. this is not a negative side effect its a positive one. the whole idea that you need to go run out and donate blood and constantly worry about your hematocrit levels is greatly over exaggerated in the online AAS world.
    its not a problem. I don't generally advise donating while on cycle (you want more blood volume not less). its ONLY a problem if you have high rbc and hematocrit along with super high Platelet count (thats when risk of clotting happens).
    if your platelet count is good (which yours is) then enjoy the benefits of having high RBC while on cycle
    As someone dealing with high hemoglobin hemocrit and red blood cells I can tell you they will mess with your every day life . Sure you may be fine, but it catches up to you

Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    The increased rbc, hemoglobin and hemocrit increase your chances of heart attack, stroke, blood clots , brain embolism, nothing major. I've currently done a few phlebotomies with very little change in 3 weeks. The platelets simply show if you have an infection or cancer ( if they are larger) if you're not going to get blood work at least donate blood .

For the better part of 3 years I ran TRT doses and I had no idea how high my numbers were and all the ways it effected my body . Such as muscle cramps , headaches , hotness , redness , itching, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping, gout , gall bladder, digestion issues
    They diagnosed me as secondary polycythemia. My oncologist said the steroids may have altered my DNA so I may always have thick blood and may always need phlebotomies and blood thinners

Bro-science and the needs of the people in this community may trump this but the ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THAT THE ABOVE INFO IS 100% CORRECT.
    bomb_r2 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    However, I don't think Anavar has as strong a rep for inc hct as others. Also, a cycle is not going to be as bad as continuous long range exposure to high hct.

BUT, THIS SHIT IS NO JOKE, account for it by being smart and you'll be more likely to live healthy enough to enjoy having a good physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    However, I don't think Anavar has as strong a rep for inc hct as others. Also, a cycle is not going to be as bad as continuous long range exposure to high hct.

BUT, THIS SHIT IS NO JOKE, account for it by being smart and you'll be more likely to live healthy enough to enjoy having a good physique.
    Testosterone in general increases hemocrit . So more testosterone would increase it more

I didn't know I had thick blood . I just assumed I was red from being hot and I was hot because my dad was always hot . I assumed the skin itching was normal, the muscle cramps I assumed because I gained size. The gout I assumed was from weight gain . I guess i missed every red flag there was

Quester likes this.

Thread Information