fredropro is offline Junior Member

What should I take next

i am 5'10 180 and im taking Enantat QV 250......... first time ever taking anything.......I fell im getting stronger im on my 4th week out of 10......I was just wondering what I should go for next when this is done.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?? Why arent you stacking it with anything else?? What are your goals and how long have you been training??

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i agree with needing the stats, however you already in and an enan only cycle is a good idea IMO. gets you used to the steroids and lets you know where your sides are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    i agree with needing the stats, however you already in and an enan only cycle is a good idea IMO. gets you used to the steroids and lets you know where your sides are coming from.
    im 27 im just trying to stay around 180-190 but get cut up some more and add some strength......i currently max out at bench 275

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am in my first cycle to. 500mg weekly test cyp. I think its a great idea to start out with test only. Do some research on EQ. I think I am going to add that in with test cyp or test enan sometime around next feb. It increases vascularity, the gains come slow but steady and I have heard that the gains are very keepable. Also hear that mixing the test and eq keeps post injection soreness down and eq will help keep the bloat down as well. I have no personal experience, just info I have read here. Take a look for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I am in my first cycle to. 500mg weekly test cyp. I think its a great idea to start out with test only. Do some research on EQ. I think I am going to add that in with test cyp or test enan sometime around next feb. It increases vascularity, the gains come slow but steady and I have heard that the gains are very keepable. Also hear that mixing the test and eq keeps post injection soreness down and eq will help keep the bloat down as well. I have no personal experience, just info I have read here. Take a look for yourself.
    sorry im a noob whats EQ and CYP

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by fredropro
    sorry im a noob whats EQ and CYP

Test Cyp = http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?id=51

EQ = http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?id=60

Thread Information