Thread: Gyno??

Sorken is offline Member

Question Gyno??

My last cycle was 4 weeks ago and had no anti-e and i got a little bit of gyno and i think it starting to dissapear.. will it??

Sorken is offline Member
    Com'n bor's.... Plzzz... anyone?????

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    maybe. go to a doctor. fast.

Not a good idea to start a cycle without anti-e's... get to a doctor as soon as possible... there is surgery for this kind of stuff... but if they're starting to go away, you might just luck out .

HP

Nelstar is offline Member
    try shootin winny 50mg eod that worked for me.. but once breast tissue has formed its always gonna be there.. you can just make it smaller.

i went to the doc about getting mine cut out, it was the size of an acorn.. he told me that it can be removed but youll be disfigured and instead of it bulging out it will now indent since there will be a cavitity... i ran the winny and now its pretty much gone except for the little fibers behind my nipple but looking at it you cant tell. so dont be scared it will work out.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    After doing D-Bol for a 4 week cycle, i developed a lump on my tit, i went to the doc and he said it was a breast bud...He said it was because my test hadnt kicked in and my estrogen was too high...It went away when my nuts started pumpin again. Next tim take some Anti-E. You will be fine but maybe see a doc dude

Thread Information