bobspix is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle two weeks in questions!

My cycle layout right now is something like this,
    Test - P : 50mg/EOD
    Tren - A : 50mg/EOD

I am just two weeks in at this point, so a couple of questions.

1) On my first two tren injects, I noticed my pumps were massive and skin tearing, and there was no fatigue at all.
    But the effect has thinned out since then, was that placebo? I doubt that. Here the question is, shall I bump the dose up to 75mg/EOD not because to feel the drug but because injecting EOD might not allow efficient blood levels.

2) Shall I run Tren for 4 weeks @ 75 mg/EOD or 7 weeks @50mg/EOD? Which one's better bang for buck?

3) Sides I only noticed was one time mild sweating but then it's winters here in India and my city is quite notorious for being cold as fuck so idk if it was mild. Oh and I tend to overthink at night.

4) What will the PCT protocol be like? Is Nolva @ 40/20/20/20 + Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 a good combo? And what is this new trend where people are like "NO ! NO! you just have to use one!"

5) Have Udoxyl in hand, shall I start using it too or wait?

6) HCG I can go as low as 500i.u so is once a week 500i.u/week fine or do I have to get the frequency of 250i.u x 2x a week?

Note : will be adding Stanazolol towards end of the cycle @50mg/EOD for 3 weeks.

Please help brothers. A lil background -
    -This is my second cycle. First one being Test - E and Stanazolol same time and dosage as above.
    - Currently using NAC @2000 mgs/ED, milk thistle @1200-1800mgs/ED, Multivitamin, Vita D and B Complex.

Help your brother from India out 🥺

Bump pls

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    depends on what your goal of this cycle is .. if your going for more muscle and size, then leave the Tren at that dosage but up your Test to 100mg EOD so you can get more estrogen and put on more size .. if your trying to lean out, then leave it where it is for now (your only 2 weeks in)

if your not getting the pumps in the gym like you expect, then up your fast acting carbs (like white rice) and add salt and some healthy fats. if your in a calorie deficit or low carbs, your pumps will suck.

pct ..at the end of your cycle start running HCG at 1500iu per week. stop your cycle and continue the HCG for a couple more weeks. then start your Nolva and Clomid (drop the hcg at this point)

Winny the last few weeks is a good idea, you can run that all the way up until the day you start pct

Wouldn't be a bad idea to have Masteron on hand. and possibly add it in mid way through this cycle.

Tren at 50mg for 7 weeks is just fine ,, even if you do up the dosage as you go , keep planning on running it for that 7 weeks , not 4

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    depends on what your goal of this cycle is .. if your going for more muscle and size, then leave the Tren at that dosage but up your Test to 100mg EOD so you can get more estrogen and put on more size .. if your trying to lean out, then leave it where it is for now (your only 2 weeks in)

if your not getting the pumps in the gym like you expect, then up your fast acting carbs (like white rice) and add salt and some healthy fats. if your in a calorie deficit or low carbs, your pumps will suck.

pct ..at the end of your cycle start running HCG at 1500iu per week. stop your cycle and continue the HCG for a couple more weeks. then start your Nolva and Clomid (drop the hcg at this point)

Winny the last few weeks is a good idea, you can run that all the way up until the day you start pct

Wouldn't be a bad idea to have Masteron on hand. and possibly add it in mid way through this cycle.

Tren at 50mg for 7 weeks is just fine ,, even if you do up the dosage as you go , keep planning on running it for that 7 weeks , not 4
    Thanks GH!

So my goal was to go for a bit of a recomp like gain some size and cut some fat. Would it be a good idea to up both test P and tren @ like 75 each? I know diet is gonna play major role here but I was just hoping to get the most outta this cycle. Or like I could leave it @50 tprop and 75 tren eod and yes will now use it for 7 weeks.

If I were to introduce masteron here, when will be the time? After 5 weeks in the cycle @ 100mg eod? For remainder of the cycle or for 3 weeks is sufficient because by then my tren will be over and I'd like to wait a week before using stana.

If the cycle is 10 weeks then HCG is to be introduced at 8th? How about now till the remainder of the cycle @ 500iu once a week?

Thanks once again GH

ah and one more thing,

Does tren @ 75 mg do as much damage as 100 mg eod?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    ah and one more thing,

Does tren @ 75 mg do as much damage as 100 mg eod?
    What do you mean “damage” ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    What do you mean “damage” ?
    Damage as in "damage" or better termed as it's effect on the liver and blood profile

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Damage as in "damage" or better termed as it's effect on the liver and blood profile
    Your bw is gonna be off regardless when on a tren cycle, I wouldnt run it 100mg eod without mast i also would not have advised tren for a second cycle but since you have id keep the dose under 50 mg eod, plenty of gains to be made

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Your bw is gonna be off regardless when on a tren cycle, I wouldnt run it 100mg eod without mast i also would not have advised tren for a second cycle but since you have id keep the dose under 50 mg eod, plenty of gains to be made
    Totally agree

Gotcha!, well I am just two weeks in that is 6 tren A pinnings so I can just stop now because I know it's a drug that is not to be underestimated. That is why I have kept it on such a low dose.
    Well and about that, i am having some light palpitating pain in my right abdomen since yesterday's shot and meal. Can tren be the cause?

Thread Information