Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Irritability on Cycle.... Sarms vs Steroids

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

Irritability on Cycle.... Sarms vs Steroids

So ever since I added Winstrol on top of Anavar my irritability is through the roof. I can cover it up and internalize it but man its annoying... I was a little irritable onn just the Var but the Winny took it to a whole new level. How long after the cycle do you return to normal? WHats funny is Iv run multiple Sarms cycles and never get that side. If anything Ostarine makes me feel great and happy. The gains are very worth it tho just the Var alone gave me greater gains than any Sarm cycle and thats not taking a shot at sarms did enjoy and will enjoy again...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Is it legit var?
    If you start being a dick to people around you, it's time to take a step back imo
    I know what your talking about though, I've been that way at times..angry for no reason, hormones will do that..
    It's a discipline to keep cool when someone is pressing your buttons, to be composed..switch some things around or deal, your only options.,
    You got this

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Is it legit var?
    If you start being a dick to people around you, it's time to take a step back imo
    I know what your talking about though, I've been that way at times..angry for no reason, hormones will do that..
    It's a discipline to keep cool when someone is pressing your buttons, to be composed..switch some things around or deal, your only options.,
    You got this
    Yeah def legit Var... IV been able to keep it internal rather than be a dick to people... Traffic is annoying tho... Lol.. at least I'm by myself

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Yeah def legit Var... IV been able to keep it internal rather than be a dick to people... Traffic is annoying tho... Lol.. at least I'm by myself

Cool, that's all that matters..if it's not affecting anyone else, run it..make sure you take out that aggression in the gym..get a nice girl, to take out some of that spare aggression..she will love it!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Traffic is a bitch even when not on cycle, but damn is it a bitch on cycle.
    Quester and SampsonandDelilah like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

I have found that when you are angry and alone in traffic, you can get in other peoples cars with them or drag them out of theirs. Then its not so frustrating because at least you have company. Then the cops show up and its like a party.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    millions of people around the world get anxiety, get irritable, and get in crappy moods . no AAS needed. its part of life. theres no reason to blame the winstrol lol

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    millions of people around the world get anxiety, get irritable, and get in crappy moods . no AAS needed. its part of life. theres no reason to blame the winstrol lol
    I definitely noticed a difference with the Winny. The Var maybe slight. Winny whole another level... but I can keep it internal.

Crazy cause ostarine makes me happy and positive

Last edited by ChemyoDude; 02-06-2020 at 01:27 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fluctuating hormones causing irritability and triggered by traffic?! I’ve never heard of such a thing

Deep breathes and the right playlist, find an outlet for it other than some poor unsuspecting person. Sometimes I just get in the slow lane and say fuck it, I’m doing 5 under who cares about the 10 minutes I’d make up by driving aggressively. Edibles help me at home too, all good man.

Having an awareness is a huge step in dealing with it, kudos on that. Good luck.

Namaste lol

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Yeah, I don’t think Winny has ever made me feel one way or another. Now I naturally have pretty bad road rage... maybe a bit of a short fuse by nature. Add 150mg of Tren Ace EOD to that... it’s weird. You’d think I’d be hanging out the window screaming at people, but actually I’m eerie calm. If someone cuts me off, now instead of freaking out I’m calculating how I can kill them by driving right beside them up to the merge point and then not letting them over and slamming my brakes when they try to get behind me so they run into the barrier. Anyone else get like that?

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    In my experience aas haven't made me more aggressive or anything so to me is the same with our without

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I ripped the chute off a concrete truck on winny alone.
    Driver acted like he was the boss.
    So I gave him back his equipment.

Thread Information