punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

First Time Injecter

I have taken 2 cycles of Dianabol in the past and had really amazing results. I Plan on doing the following during the fall:
    Dianabol: 25mg\per day 4 weeks
    Equipose: 200mg-300mg/per week for 8 weeks

Then in the spring ill cut down some. Ive never shot before and a have alot of anxiety about it. I have 3 buddie who have been shooting for a year plus and have never had any problems. They are going to shoot for me. Ive done all the research but am still a little scared to shoot something in me. What do you guys think about this cycle for starters and am i being a pussy?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would add test to this mix.
    Week 1-10 Test E 400mgs
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Week 1-4 d-bol 35mgs ed
    Clomid post cycle
    Nolva on hand

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Im def. going to take clomid, Nolv is prolly a good idea to have also. Im not sure about the other stuff at this point. I dont want to burn out my receptors right away. Having never shot before i think id like to start out small and work up. Thanx my man

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you want my advice and only want to use one injectable, make it a test. You can add the EQ too but test is a must in every cycle, I'm sure you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who knows what they're doing disagree with that.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who knows what they're doing disagree with that.

He's completely right. Test is a must and always will be.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I just did my first injection last Monday and did my third tonight. I was nervous about it but it all turned out ok. If you are doing it yourself I think the easiest is a quad shot because it is right in front of you and you can hold the pin steady the whole time. I am with the other guys on the test to, all I have ever heard is test is the base. If you have test enan at 250mg/ml or test cyp at 200mg/ml and you run test as the only injectable at 500mg weekly and split the shots mon and thursday then you only have to do 1cc or 1.25 cc injections which I think also gets you used to doing them with a minimal but effective amount of gear. Just go to spotinjections.com and make sure you follow all the procedures. Also a 1" 25 guage needle is painless, a little pinch when you break the skin but it just slides in like butter. Its almost amazing how you don't even feel it. The only thing I feel s the oil is sitting there in the muscle. It's gone in about 2 days. I even did a full blown leg workout the morning after I did my shot at 11pm.
    Take your time and let the gear in slow and steady, I take about a minute.

Good luck and keep reading. You might want to post your age to to make sure you are getting appropriate advice.
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-21-2003 at 09:29 PM.

Thread Information