• 1 Post By songdog
  • 3 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By Super User 4
  • 3 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Tren ace

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Tren ace

So right now I’m on TRT and I’m playing with a little Dbol and having a lot of fun. When I was coming up tren wasn’t as popular or at least to my knowledge as it is now. I’m hearing that it is a bad a$$ steroid and I’m interested in testing some after I get through with my 30 days of Dbol. My question is 200mg a week of cyp a good enough base to run tren? And how much tren? I try to do the most I can with moderate doses of anything. I would like to do tren long enough to persevere my debol gains and dry up for the summer.

Thanks!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    200 test is fine as a base..tren is got a lot of positives and for me a lot of negatives.. It would help to know how big your previous cycles have been? do you have anxiety, insomnia, anger, if the answer to any of those is yes, might wanna rethink it..100-150 mg is a low to moderate amount and probably a good place to start, considering I know nothing about your backround..
    Proximal and Testie like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you are just starting out you got too much to gain yet on test and Dball hold off on the 19Nors for now.There are a lot of stacks out there that will put size on you!
    Testie likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    200 test is fine as a base..tren is got a lot of positives and for me a lot of negatives.. It would help to know how big your previous cycles have been? do you have anxiety, insomnia, anger, if the answer to any of those is yes, might wanna rethink it..100-150 mg is a low to moderate amount and probably a good place to start, considering I know nothing about your backround..
    What Kong says. From experience, try 75/wk first to be safe. You may THINK you are in control, but you aren’t - the tren is calling the shots.
    KINGKONG, Testie and wavefunction like this.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    So right now I’m on TRT and I’m playing with a little Dbol and having a lot of fun. When I was coming up tren wasn’t as popular or at least to my knowledge as it is now. I’m hearing that it is a bad a$$ steroid and I’m interested in testing some after I get through with my 30 days of Dbol. My question is 200mg a week of cyp a good enough base to run tren? And how much tren? I try to do the most I can with moderate doses of anything. I would like to do tren long enough to persevere my debol gains and dry up for the summer.

Thanks!
    I would say start at 100 and from there up
    Testie likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    What Kong says. From experience, try 75/wk first to be safe. You may THINK you are in control, but you aren’t - the tren is calling the shots.
    That’s exactly what I put a friend on for his first time with Tren . He has a history of depression and anxiety, so we started him there and slowly ramped up to 120 by the end of the cycle. With any compound that one is unfamiliar with, I like the idea of short esters, every day injections, starting low and titrating up to be able to adjust for any sides that show.
    Testie, Proximal and KINGKONG like this.

Thread Information