• 3 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By magic32
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Feeling different this time around during cruise dose

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

Feeling different this time around during cruise dose

So I've been cruising on 250 mg test e for about 2 months.
    Usually feel great during cruise. This time feel like my sex drive is way lower than what it usually is during cruise. I also have been getting sick with bad colds like every 2 weeks. I've been using the same source for years and never had a problem so not sure if it's that. In the gym though still feeling great and overall size and strength still seems there.

Any ideas?

Probably just from being sick during the cold and flu season...

However, you might want to cruise for a bit at a real TRT dose of say 100mg for a bit... give your body a real break.
    Dgs59 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So I've been cruising on 250 mg test e for about 2 months.
    Usually feel great during cruise. This time feel like my sex drive is way lower than what it usually is during cruise. I also have been getting sick with bad colds like every 2 weeks. I've been using the same source for years and never had a problem so not sure if it's that. In the gym though still feeling great and overall size and strength still seems there.

Any ideas?

There’s a few studies out there showing that men on TRT are more susceptible to cold and flu, test can have an adverse reaction on your immune system.
    Sex drive could be due to a few things. I know adding proviron for 2 months at 50 mgs ED really helped mine when I hit a lull too.
    The road and Dgs59 like this.

Sucks woke up today with fever now. Just had a cold 3 weeks ago. Usually never get sick

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Same exact shit that I am going through - wife & son barely got sick, I got feverish one night & kept this nasty cough

Seems to be true, juice kills the immune system(a bit). . . I stayed away from getting sick for the last 2 years, but not this one - even with my b12 & vitamin c injections

Still horny af tho - but, I'm already on 25mg of Proviron a day

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I concur, there is a lot of old and new research, which cites not only TRT as increasing cold/flu susceptibility, but test in general.

Studies of men and women, and even more on mice demonstrated that males get sicker. More recent work concluded that the male responds slower to Flu shots, meaning they have a greater propensity to first get sick from the injected antibodies before receiving benefits.

Whether or not it's merely test (more likely test levels) or some combined affect with one or more substances is still being investigated, but test is a factor.

Just know it's a normal possibility, and that it appears inconsistent within the individuals (and mice) studied, i.e., you won't get sick every time.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Proviron has been a game changer for my libido, loving it and really surprised by how effective it is!

As far as getting sick, I up my vitamins, including zinc, use a nasal rinse (saline) twice daily and wash my hands like a fucking maniac. I travel for work and am in airports all week. It’s a mofo. With this corona virus nonsense, you should see all the people wearing masks, it’s like a zombie movie
    Poysfxom, KINGKONG, Dgs59 and 1 others like this.

99JT is offline Member
    I definitely noticed I get sick more often since starting gear altogether this year it's been a really bad flu season and I know multiple people that have been really sick for weeks where I have just felt crappy the entire time. Theirs like 5 schools around me that closed this week because all a lot of the staff and students are out with the flu.

Blog Entries
    I remember when I cranked my gear up like six years ago, I just felt like I got flu like symptoms in/out - they went away afer a bit of being on

I heard this was from dirty gear - I don't think so, it's either the forign substance in our bodies or the hormonal flux
    Dgs59 likes this.

Is there any chance the gear could have flu germs in it and that's why I keep getting sick. Or is that a stretch? Was good the past three weeks though

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Is there any chance the gear could have flu germs in it and that's why I keep getting sick. Or is that a stretch? Was good the past three weeks though

That’s a stretch...

‘Tis the season to be sick, your immune system is likely compromised as well. Had the libido gotten any better? I say run proviron if not and work on keeping your immune system up, hydrate, eat your vitamins and keep your nasal passages and hands clean
    Dgs59 likes this.

Feeling a bit better guys but lost a lot of size over the 3 days I was really sick. Hopefully will pack it back on quick.

I have a few bottles of mast left over. Can I throw that in my cruise dose. Say 150 test with 100 mast?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Same exact shit that I am going through - wife & son barely got sick, I got feverish one night & kept this nasty cough

Seems to be true, juice kills the immune system(a bit). . . I stayed away from getting sick for the last 2 years, but not this one - even with my b12 & vitamin c injections

Still horny af tho - but, I'm already on 25mg of Proviron a day
    Are you cruising? How much test are you on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Are you cruising? How much test are you on?

Nothing rn, kinda

I was doing 300mg a week of cyp + 25mg daily of dBol + 25mg daily of Proviron

Haven’t gotten a shot in 8 days

Thread Information