bobspix is offline Associate Member

Light Palpitation in liver

Since yesterday, I have been feeling light palpitating pain in liver. Right abdomen side, below the ribs to be specific. It's like throbbing, continues for a few seconds, then settles down, takes a few seconds and gets back up.

Currently having NAC @2000 mgs/ED, milk thistle @1200 mgs/ED, Udoxyl in hand, haven't used tho.

I am on tren and t prop 50mg/EOD just two weeks in.
    I used to feel this sometimes like rarely before, but since yesterday's chicken +rice+ chicken kebab meal this has worsened.

What do you guys think?

Aner is offline New Member
    That's not the liver but your intestine.
    Did you eat more fiber these days?

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Timiaans is offline New Member
    If I remember correctly ,there's no nervs in liver. There no way to feel liver. Only option is blood tests on liver.. (AST/ALAT, Bilirubin...) to see what's going on there.. And of course MRT, USG...

Quote Originally Posted by Aner View Post
    That's not the liver but your intestine.
    Did you eat more fiber these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timiaans View Post
    If I remember correctly ,there's no nervs in liver. There no way to feel liver. Only option is blood tests on liver.. (AST/ALAT, Bilirubin...) to see what's going on there.. And of course MRT, USG...

Yo for sure? It's in the right abdomen side just below the rib cage and the palpitations are happening as we speak. the pain is sorta dull, in interval of seconds and is active rn but was off for most of the day. It started Yesterday after my rice chicken and kebab meal and faded in the morning but came again minutes after my oatmeal. then it didn't disturb me till lunch and is happening now.

It was also sorta paining quite sharply for a few seconds when I was brisk walking on treadmill.

Aner is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Yo for sure? It's in the right abdomen side just below the rib cage and the palpitations are happening as we speak. the pain is sorta dull, in interval of seconds and is active rn but was off for most of the day. It started Yesterday after my rice chicken and kebab meal and faded in the morning but came again minutes after my oatmeal. then it didn't disturb me till lunch and is happening now.

It was also sorta paining quite sharply for a few seconds when I was brisk walking on treadmill.
    In my opinion is just some air in the belly
    You eat something that you are not used to and that causes fermentation

Quote Originally Posted by Aner View Post
    In my opinion is just some air in the belly
    You eat something that you are not used to and that causes fermentation
    currently, it seems fixed after a lot of burps. Will update tomorrow bro. thanks a lot

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    currently, it seems fixed after a lot of burps. Will update tomorrow bro. thanks a lot
    It could totally be trapped air in there that's causing pressure which causes the palpitation sensation

Thread Information