brundle is offline Associate Member

Exclamation The Most Important Information You'll Ever Come Across!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been reading the posts on this page for a long time and I think a lot of you are giving out bad info.

Most of you here suggest 500mg/week minimum for a beginner. This is too high. A beginner only needs 250mg. This extra test is doing no good and is just a waste of money.

And you don't need to cycle for 10 weeks! 3 weeks is fine. 10 weeks is way too hard on your nuts and you wont see a difference.

Here's my proof to back up my shit:

I've cycled twice before. One cycle of test 250mg/week for 10 weeks and one cycle of test 250mg/week for 3 weeks.

On the first cycle, I gained 23 pounds in the first 3 weeks then nothing at all for the remaining 7 weeks. Here's what I learned: you only make gains when your body is reacting to changes. If you cycle for more than a month: your receptors get saturated, your body stops responding, you stop gaining.

On my second cycle, I gained 17 pounds in the first 3 weeks and then I stopped juicing.

On both cycles I kept about 75% of the gains and had no side effects at all except for some acne on my shoulders on my 10 week cycle.

So...my point is if your just starting try 250mg/week test for 3 weeks and you'll see some big gains and probably no side effects.

One last tip: test is all you need! Don't bother with anything else until your body gets used to test. So forget about adding deca , dbol , tren , eq and all that shit until you've got some experience.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My friend ran 250mg test ew for his first cycle, trained right, ate right, gained very little. Different people respond differently.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    I've been reading the posts on this page for a long time and I think a lot of you are giving out bad info.

Most of you here suggest 500mg/week minimum for a beginner. This is too high. A beginner only needs 250mg. This extra test is doing no good and is just a waste of money.

And you don't need to cycle for 10 weeks! 3 weeks is fine. 10 weeks is way too hard on your nuts and you wont see a difference.

Here's my proof to back up my shit:

I've cycled twice before. One cycle of test 250mg/week for 10 weeks and one cycle of test 250mg/week for 3 weeks.

On the first cycle, I gained 23 pounds in the first 3 weeks then nothing at all for the remaining 7 weeks. Here's what I learned: you only make gains when your body is reacting to changes. If you cycle for more than a month: your receptors get saturated, your body stops responding, you stop gaining.

On my second cycle, I gained 17 pounds in the first 3 weeks and then I stopped juicing.

On both cycles I kept about 75% of the gains and had no side effects at all except for some acne on my shoulders on my 10 week cycle.

So...my point is if your just starting try 250mg/week test for 3 weeks and you'll see some big gains and probably no side effects.

One last tip: test is all you need! Don't bother with anything else until your body gets used to test. So forget about adding deca, dbol, tren, eq and all that shit until you've got some experience.
    I think you're giving out bad information. 250mg of test a week!?! I wouldn't go any lower than 400mg a week of test for a first cycle.

I agree with you about running only test as your first cycle. At least you know how your body will react to the test and what sides you will get.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Glad to see you are an expert after taking 2 cycles. So, in other words, the other 2800mg/week of juice I have been taking is doing nothing for me? Damn, wish you had told me earlier!

BDTR is offline Retired
    yup, at 250mg a week you're replacing your natural test with synthetic test. total waste.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to keep researching if you think 250mg a week of test for three weeks is a good cycle. Weight gain does not equal muscle gain. By the way your receptors got saturated right after the first shot but since receptors continually replenish and since AAS don't just work from receptor mediated means (especially test) I am afraid it is you who is giving out misinformation.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro what works for you...does exactly that works for you. Secondly do not write a thread claiming that people are giving out bad advice...b/c all it's going to do is get people pissed off and offended.

We appreciate your opinions and cycle experiences but you need to be a bit more tactful in your presentation. All your information is based on how you react to AS. It is not a random sample of tested subjects or even from 500-1000 first time users taking different doses. So IMHO your argument is very weak and your accusations are not withstanding.

So in 2 cycles you put on 23 pounds and 17 pounds and kept 75% of those gains (or 30 pounds). Since you're now 6'0 tall and 170 pounds that means that you were 140 pounds naturally before you cycled. I think you gained most of the muscle naturally if you were at that weight. Your muscles were primed and begging for growth.

No acceptances of your theory here!!

brundle is offline Associate Member
    Ok my apolgies. I posted without thinking it through totally.

Before I started AS I weighed 170. After 6 months, I now weigh 205. So I found low doses work for me ok?

Has anyone else tried a low dose of test and been disappointed by it??? Cause I still think 500mg/week is way too much.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    My friend ran 250mg test ew for his first cycle, trained right, ate right, gained very little. Different people respond differently.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LOL

Test for 3 wks. Hope it was suspension or else thats a waste of time, even with prop. With Sust or enanthate ..lmao all youll do is sucseefully shut yourself down.

My first cycle like 3-4 years ago or whenever...

500mg/wk + 10mg Nolva ED for 10wks

173-205...kept 100% no sides.

IF you gained

"If you cycle for more than a month: your receptors get saturated, your body stops responding, you stop gaining. "

That is wrong. If you know what your actually doing with diet and training you will keep gaining just fine.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    Cause I still think 500mg/week is way too much.
    Once again that is your opinion and you are most definitely entitled to it. However I highly doubt that low of dose will give very many people any serious gains. If the vast majority of the people taking AS could get solid gains by doing 250mg a week then why is everyone doing such higher dosages? I think you see my point. You are a serious anomaly in the AS world.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Damn! Fooled again by another fake subject.

-B

dont most drugs take 3 weeks to kick in

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I think our buddy "brundle" could probably put on dozens of pounds by just using the test patch....amazing!

D

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Uh! Don't you want your receptors to remain saturated?!!! Look at a dose response curve and tell me different! True, you may be able to saturate the majority of AR's w/ a smaller amt. of test. But consider the other changes that happen when those receptors continually respond to saturation, not to mention the non AR mediated effects of test.

Thread Information