Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: 10 pounds in 6 weeks.

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

10 pounds in 6 weeks.

So IV gained 10 pounds in just 6 weeks and went from 6 foot 172 to 182. Started at 8%bf on a dexa (which is really probably 12%). Got 21 years of lifting under the belt. The first 20 as a natural then ran 2 12 week Sarms cycles last year and added 7 pounds each one. This is my first cycle of real gear and already put on 10 pounds, I don't think it's fat I got more vascular and can still my 6 pack. IV averaged 2650 calories/day. The cycle IV run is as follows.

The whole time Rad 15mgs, Anavar 50mgs last 2 weeks added Winny at 30 mgs, and last week added test at 350/wk.

For strength comparison I went from benching 225 7 times to 225 12 times and every lift across the board improved pretty much at the same rate.

So I guess my question is... Isn't 10 pounds a little excessive for that cycle, could some be fat and I'm just more vascular right now because the Winny? At 2650 calories that can't be a surplus.

One thing I learned about going the PED route is, at least for me hard to get the scale to drop no matter how low the calories get. I really respond well to PEDs, don't want to jinx it but IV had zero sides. The only reason I threw the test in was because I was keeping it on hand in case I felt suppressed and that just never happened but I had it and I'd imagine the winny has to suppress me even tho I feel fine.

Is 10 pounds excessive? Does some have to be fat? Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Water weight

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    10lbs is not that much on your frame. Sounds like you are doing really good. You have to be in a calorie surplus to grow. Dont be afraid of gaining weight. Thats the whole point. If you think you cant shed the fat off than you are doing something wrong.

Put on too much fat...do more cardio and consume less calories. Fat will go away. Thats the equation and theres no reason it wouldnt work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Water weight
    Which of those compounds are watery?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    During my first cycle at around 800 mg test/week, I think I maybe put on 5-10 lbs in almost 3 months. So, I say 10 lbs in 6 weeks is good, even if only 2-3 lbs of that are muscle.

I actually think being on a low dose cycle does help with weight loss. Unless you are taking a drug that promotes hunger and will make you eat, like EQ, steroids up-regulate protein synthesis. This means more of the food you are ingesting during a caloric deficit will be used to repair and build muscle. You can technically eat less than if you were natural or on a strict TRT dose, and maintain more muscle mass, while losing weight faster. But... don’t rely on the steroids to make you lose weight, because all they seem to do is accelerate and magnify whatever you are doing. You still have to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    During my first cycle at around 800 mg test/week, I think I maybe put on 5-10 lbs in almost 3 months. So, I say 10 lbs in 6 weeks is good, even if only 2-3 lbs of that are muscle.

I actually think being on a low dose cycle does help with weight loss. Unless you are taking a drug that promotes hunger and will make you eat, like EQ, steroids up-regulate protein synthesis. This means more of the food you are ingesting during a caloric deficit will be used to repair and build muscle. You can technically eat less than if you were natural or on a strict TRT dose, and maintain more muscle mass, while losing weight faster. But... don’t rely on the steroids to make you lose weight, because all they seem to do is accelerate and magnify whatever you are doing. You still have to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight, I believe.
    I don't think I'm gaining any fat. I have veins IV never seen before.

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member
    Definitely only 2-4 lbs max true muscle mass of the 10 lbs. rest is water weight that will go away if you dehydrate yourself, or shortly after coming off cycle. As far as what’s...”watery”? As you put it? Increased testosterone means increased estrogen. Estrogen naturally causes the body to hold more water. Of course you see veins still... water doesnt cover up veins like fat does..... you did not gain 10lbs of muscle in 6 weeks there bud.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftingLevi View Post
    Definitely only 2-4 lbs max true muscle mass of the 10 lbs. rest is water weight that will go away if you dehydrate yourself, or shortly after coming off cycle. As far as what’s...”watery”? As you put it? Increased testosterone means increased estrogen. Estrogen naturally causes the body to hold more water. Of course you see veins still... water doesnt cover up veins like fat does..... you did not gain 10lbs of muscle in 6 weeks there bud.
    Yeah makes sense. Intra muscle water. My concern is fat gain but at 2650 calories I don't see it

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post

Water and some fat

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Half of what you gained was water but still pretty good cycle bro

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Juice increases rbc. More blood= bigger better pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Half of what you gained was water but still pretty good cycle bro
    How fast you think the water weight will flush out once I start pct?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    How fast you think the water weight will flush out once I start pct?

Hard to say, PCT doesn’t treat some of “us” too well. “Most” or many gain crap weight during pct = it just depends

Thread Information