• 1 Post By ChainGang
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 4 Post By Proximal

Thread: Anadrol 50 at 18 need help please. Suicidal

Anadrol50help is offline New Member

Exclamation Anadrol 50 at 18 need help please. Suicidal

Please help me. When I was 18 I made the worst mistake of my life, please help. I took the anadrol 50 oral steroids for 4 weeks with my teammates. I did no research and was in a foreign country and was completely dumb. About a year after using the anadrol I have fallen on constant injuries, have had to get 5 surgeries and feel horrible always. Recently at 22 I decided to take finasteride because I saw hair loss. I quit because of side effects but 2 months later the side effects persist. Now I’m starting to wonder how much I have damaged my brain and body from these two drugs, I can’t think, my head constantly hurts, I used to be able to read books extremely fast now I struggle to read sentences. I have no idea what to do, what kind of doctor to see since I can’t find steroid doctors and am completely lost. I’m scared for my life. Please, someone help. Please

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    A psychiatrist.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50help View Post
    Please help me. When I was 18 I made the worst mistake of my life, please help. I took the anadrol 50 oral steroids for 4 weeks with my teammates. I did no research and was in a foreign country and was completely dumb. About a year after using the anadrol I have fallen on constant injuries, have had to get 5 surgeries and feel horrible always. Recently at 22 I decided to take finasteride because I saw hair loss. I quit because of side effects but 2 months later the side effects persist. Now I’m starting to wonder how much I have damaged my brain and body from these two drugs, I can’t think, my head constantly hurts, I used to be able to read books extremely fast now I struggle to read sentences. I have no idea what to do, what kind of doctor to see since I can’t find steroid doctors and am completely lost. I’m scared for my life. Please, someone help. Please
    Ugh... Are you for real?

If in fact this isn't a troll; see a psychiatrist (as Ernst suggested).

Since to my knowledge, AAS have little or no influence on the CNS, you may have some other underlying conditions going on...

Good luck
    Quester and The road like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    A psychiatrist.
    Nuff said
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50help View Post

As suggested, see a psychiatrist, there's no shame in it. If you live in the states go get bloodwork at Discountedlabs.com or privatemdlabs.com. Order one of the men's hormone panels. If you are getting headaches, the psych will likely order you to get an MRI on your brain to make sure you don't have a small tumor or something. Good luck man, this too will pass.
    The road and Quester like this.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Chances are you were defected before the steroids . My sister is a clinical psychologist in Tx, specializing in adolescents. A lot of times these kids come into the hospital after a mental break. Usually after smoking pot or taking acid or nothing at all. Some people are already broken and just waiting for the straw that breaks the camels back.

See a Dr and try not to self medicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quester likes this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Advil has always helped me when my head hurt.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    You should go to see the Dr to check you out

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Eating a couple raw eggs instantly cures a headache. Also, eating plenty of raw butter and raw eggs will help give the brain the necessary saturated fats in order to heal.
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ohhhh dear, you can't find a steroid doctor, fuck man what you going to do ?????... At 22 and taking the two drugs that you used is CRAZY!, you won't last long wee man, your hair is falling out and you can no longer read books.

So sorry wee man, you should have asked us first , you should never ever take Anadrol 50! Fuck man i only take Anadrol 10! And i have been using steroids for 5 weeks.

Your mad man, especially using fina too, you will never read a book the same again ya prick.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ohhhh dear, you can't find a steroid doctor, fuck man what you going to do ?????... At 22 and taking the two drugs that you used is CRAZY!, you won't last long wee man, your hair is falling out and you can no longer read books.

So sorry wee man, you should have asked us first , you should never ever take Anadrol 50! Fuck man i only take Anadrol 10! And i have been using steroids for 5 weeks.

Your mad man, especially using fina too, you will never read a book the same again ya prick.
    You have been using steroids for 5 weeks or years? LOL

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

Lol havent heard "wee man" in a bit lol

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^In reference to the subject of the thread, not the specifics of the statement. I bet there is a forum for that, the internet is full of forums.
    -Good Luck!
    -
    Edit because I feel a little bad for not helping more. Dude, there is no way your cog decline is related to the Anadrol except that it might explain your decision to start it.
    --I.E. the cognitive impairment existed before the Anadrol, and sequentially prior to the Finateride, usage.
    -
    Did you receive blood donations in the womb?
    Last edited by Quester; 02-23-2020 at 07:54 AM. Reason: not enough info provided

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you're having some psych issues (depression and anxiety) following all your injuries and you're falsely attributing it to the anadrol and finasteride.

Proximal is offline Banned
    It’s not uncommon for people that have had a series of bad health issues try to find a simple culprit.

Maybe you have guilt issues because you feel you shouldn’t have done something and now you’re blaming these events as being the consequences.

You’re young and it’s unfortunate that you’ve had multiple surgeries, but trust me there are health issues that are far worse that you don’t have.

Your hair is thinning st a young age, that too is regrettable, but again there are far worse scenarios.

If you posted this as a joke, you will notice some members here treated it as such.

If you didn’t, then you will notice that some members including myself are giving you the benefit of a doubt, because as a forum member I can assure you there are legitimate and caring individuals that help each other and new members as well. It’s very much like a second family.

Stress, anxiety, guilt & depression (that is if you have any of those things) are crippling, particularly for a man entering adulthood. There are parts of your brain that are still reaching final maturity.

Good luck young fella, I assure you that your issues aren’t as bad as you suspect. Be open with your doctor, nobody is going to judge you too harshly for your past.

Thread Information