lvscott is offline New Member

Test/NPP/Masteron/? Cycle

Hey guys, I've done a handful of cycles in the past and trying to put on lean mass.
    I am in my 30s, 6 foot tall, 185lbs and 7% BF
    Goal is 200lbs and stay under 10% BF

I do test at 300mg per week all the time as it's prescribed by my Dr. so I do that even when I am not doing any other steroids .

I want to start a cycle to reach my goal of 200 and will do Test, NPP, Masteron and want to add in an oral or something else you suggested. Was thinking DBol but not 100% sure

Each week on cycle I am doing
    500mg test (200mg is test E (dr prescribed), 300 is from test sus)
    500mg Masteron
    300mg NPP

Correct me if dosages are wrong but I would take 2 shots a week so 1/2 of that each shot

For masteron I use:

A blend of 200 mg/ml masteron

I love that stuff but I've only done it one cycle so far, def noticed the difference on it vs off from it.

For NPP I use:

150 mg/ml NPP

I will sometimes run NPP even when I am not on cycle in lower dosages. I've always had great results with Dragon Pharma, I've also read a bunch of goof things about the brand. I will get their test also once in awhile as I go above what my Dr prescribes at times obviously.

Guess my question is would you change the dosages at all and what would be a 4th thing you would add if you want lean mass?

Please don't post any contact information such as URLs or email addresses. It is against our rules.The links you posted have been removed.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-16-2020 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Removed URLs

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    You dont eat enough. If you cant hit 200lbs with a trt dose at your height your just not eating enough or the rite things.

How did you come up with 7% bodyfat?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lvscott View Post
    Hey guys, I've done a handful of cycles in the past and trying to put on lean mass.
    I am in my 30s, 6 foot tall, 185lbs and 7% BF
    Goal is 200lbs and stay under 10% BF

I do test at 300mg per week all the time as it's prescribed by my Dr. so I do that even when I am not doing any other steroids .

I want to start a cycle to reach my goal of 200 and will do Test, NPP, Masteron and want to add in an oral or something else you suggested. Was thinking DBol but not 100% sure

Each week on cycle I am doing
    500mg test (200mg is test E (dr prescribed), 300 is from test sus)
    500mg Masteron
    300mg NPP

Correct me if dosages are wrong but I would take 2 shots a week so 1/2 of that each shot

For masteron I use:

A blend of 200 mg/ml masteron

I love that stuff but I've only done it one cycle so far, def noticed the difference on it vs off from it.

For NPP I use:

150 mg/ml NPP

I will sometimes run NPP even when I am not on cycle in lower dosages. I've always had great results with Dragon Pharma, I've also read a bunch of goof things about the brand. I will get their test also once in awhile as I go above what my Dr prescribes at times obviously.

Guess my question is would you change the dosages at all and what would be a 4th thing you would add if you want lean mass?

Please don't post any contact information such as URLs or email addresses. It is against our rules.The links you posted have been removed.

Depends on how many ML per MG your gear is dosed at. Ex) 250 mgs per ML test and you want 500 a week. You would take a ML shot 2 x a week.

personally I would up there NPP and lower the mast.

Something like 400 across the board (450 for easy math with your NPP) with potential to up the NPP by week 4 or 6 if needed.

Dbol would be fine as an oral kickstart, 4-6 weeks is very common.

Agreed though, that I’d be checking my caloric intake and ensure you’re eating over maintenance. “A couple of cycles” and under 200 lbs at 6’ is something to keep an eye on. Moving back to your cruise dose post cycle will help keep your gains. I wouldn’t be as worried about my BF% as you bulk, but 15 pounds without becoming a fluff ball is easily within reach

lvscott is offline New Member
    ^I started at 129 lbs due to health issues, I had a severe back injury and was basically dead at 129lbs due to not eating after being on so many pain pills for 3 years (think 7 Lortabs and 3-4 morphine pills a day). I could not even stand up at that point due to lack of food and water (3-5oz of water and 1/2 a 6" sub per day), my personal assistant at the time came to my house and took me to the ER to get fluids. I hated the way the pills made me feel, never enjoyed them like others do so once I realized how bad it was I quit cold turkey and never took another. Stopping the pills was easy as they made me feel like shit, dealing with pain sucked but I grew up doing extreme sports for almost 20 years (Age 6-26 every wknd was doing something around the country) which is why I have so many injuries so pain is nothing new. Still deal with injuries but using gym as a way to prevent some of them such as building up core to prevent a disc fusion in my back. This is also the reason it took so long to get to 200lbs because I keep dealing with different injuries that pop up and prevent me from going as often as I like. At times it feels like I am spending more time in hot tubs and saunas then I am lifting. Highest I got was to 195lbs.

To fix this injury issue I am working with a personal trainer and also starting to do yoga 3x per week which I hope prevents some of these injuries. I just love being active and still play sports so I guess it's part of getting old.

(Sorry to other person who mentioned the MG/ML, they were links to Napsgear but apparently those aren't allowed so they were deleted. I didn't know the rules, sorry)

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lvscott View Post
    ^I started at 129 lbs due to health issues, I had a severe back injury and was basically dead at 129lbs due to not eating after being on so many pain pills for 3 years (think 7 Lortabs and 3-4 morphine pills a day). I could not even stand up at that point due to lack of food and water (3-5oz of water and 1/2 a 6" sub per day), my personal assistant at the time came to my house and took me to the ER to get fluids. I hated the way the pills made me feel, never enjoyed them like others do so once I realized how bad it was I quit cold turkey and never took another. Stopping the pills was easy as they made me feel like shit, dealing with pain sucked but I grew up doing extreme sports for almost 20 years (Age 6-26 every wknd was doing something around the country) which is why I have so many injuries so pain is nothing new. Still deal with injuries but using gym as a way to prevent some of them such as building up core to prevent a disc fusion in my back. This is also the reason it took so long to get to 200lbs because I keep dealing with different injuries that pop up and prevent me from going as often as I like. At times it feels like I am spending more time in hot tubs and saunas then I am lifting. Highest I got was to 195lbs.

To fix this injury issue I am working with a personal trainer and also starting to do yoga 3x per week which I hope prevents some of these injuries. I just love being active and still play sports so I guess it's part of getting old.

(Sorry to other person who mentioned the MG/ML, they were links to Napsgear but apparently those aren't allowed so they were deleted. I didn't know the rules, sorry)

Yes, links or contact info isn't allowed so I edited the links. You can mention sources by name, just no contact information can be posted.

It's no biggie. Below is a link to our rules.

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2019-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Man who is your doctor?!?!

What doc has a healthy, 6', 185 lb, thirty-something weightlifter, on 300 mg of Test a week? A WEEK???!!!

I know 70-year olds who don't get that and they're at the end Andropause ...experiencing all kinds of low Test symptoms.

That's a decent cycle in itself!!!

In regard to your question, what they said.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-18-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information