Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Blood pressure - interesting observation

During my last cycle I was on about 1000 mg of test/deca /eq/dhb. Apart from the slight increase in BP during the ramp up, during the cycle and afterwards for a while (cruised with 150 mg dhb + trt), my blood pressure was 105-115/55-65 with a heart rate in the 50's.

My cycle ended at the end of 2019 and I have been cruising the whole month of January and went back to TRT a couple of weeks ago. Since going back down to "normal," my blood pressure has gone up to 133-140/80-90. That used to be about the same as before I ever got into anabolics.

I will see how my blood pressure fairs during the next month or two while I'm just on trt, but I have a theory on why this may be happening. First of all, when I was on EQ my blood pressure was the best. The increase in RBC/hematocrit could be the reason my blood pressure was better, since more oxygen was being carried and my heart didn't have to work as hard. Even when I felt like crap on cycle and I would think my blood pressure would be high, I would test it and it would be like 105/60. I thought "man, did I cure my blood pressure problem??"

Now, even when I feel calm and relaxed it's in the 130's systolic/ 80's diastolic.

When I ran just Test during my first cycle, my blood pressure was actually higher than usual, in the 150's/90's. So high test is a no go for me, but it seems EQ and other compounds lower my bp, at least that's been my observation during the last few cycles.

Curious if anyone has had similar experiences?
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 02-16-2020 at 10:27 AM.

NCC1968 is offline Junior Member
    Fascinating.

I'll watch this as I've always had elevated BP and was worried my Test E cycle would be tough. So far it's "normal," but I'm only 10 days in.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC1968 View Post
    Fascinating.

I'll watch this as I've always had elevated BP and was worried my Test E cycle would be tough. So far it's "normal," but I'm only 10 days in.
    Are you on meds? Mine is like this even with meds.

Thread Information