Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By xxblazenlowxx
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 1 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By xxblazenlowxx
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Cruise Check - Test and EQ

  1. #1
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    329

    Question Cruise Check - Test and EQ

    Hey guys, just wanted to confirm if 500mg EQ every 10 days is too much for a cruise with 250mg test every week?

  2. #2
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to confirm if 500mg EQ every 10 days is too much for a cruise with 250mg test every week?
    Why are you using anything other than test for a cruise? It's very common and I do the same, but I have my reasons for it. What is your reason? I used 100mgs of nandrolone weekly along side 125mgs of test weekly. My reason is to help in recovery, as I am getting older. I dont do it as much anymore. EQ is not a great choice in cruising (my opinion), as the results are negligible but the blood count becomes fairly dangerous without routine donations. Even smaller doses. I've tried EQ for many reasons, none of them I found worth it.

  3. #3
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Why are you using anything other than test for a cruise? It's very common and I do the same, but I have my reasons for it. What is your reason? I used 100mgs of nandrolone weekly along side 125mgs of test weekly. My reason is to help in recovery, as I am getting older. I dont do it as much anymore. EQ is not a great choice in cruising (my opinion), as the results are negligible but the blood count becomes fairly dangerous without routine donations. Even smaller doses. I've tried EQ for many reasons, none of them I found worth it.
    I am trying to preserve my muscles while on cruise and mostly travelling, not getting enough workouts and diet for constantly traveling for next couple of months. The amount of progress I made has been stunning and I don't want to lose any bit of it what do you suggest if not EQ for lazy 2 months cruise.

  4. #4
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    344
    I think 750mg of gear a week is more of a cycle then a cruise.

    Are you looking to be “healthy” while on cruise and get your blood work back to normal?
    Dgs59 likes this.

  5. #5
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    I think 750mg of gear a week is more of a cycle then a cruise.

    Are you looking to be “healthy” while on cruise and get your blood work back to normal?
    Technically it would be 600mg / week if he is using 500mg EQ every 10 days and 250 test. Most people would seem to agree that deca and test are better for a cruise.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  6. #6
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    I think 750mg of gear a week is more of a cycle then a cruise.

    Are you looking to be “healthy” while on cruise and get your blood work back to normal?
    Yes on staying lean and healthy, I am bit scared that I am going to lose my gains if I reduce gear, I always ran test only cycles and now cruising on test 250 EW but not getting enough food in me due to the the very busy flying schedule for next couple of months... Have no workout routine for next couple of months staying in different hotels and not sure how much I can dedicate to workout and healthy eating... This scares me as I don't want to lose my gains so want to make sure my gains are preserved while I am busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    Technically it would be 600mg / week if he is using 500mg EQ every 10 days and 250 test. Most people would seem to agree that deca and test are better for a cruise.
    I haven't used deca yet, I need to know way more about deca before I shoot it, I have been making awesome gains with test and bit of Dbol ... I am not sure if I am ready for deca but probably when I get off my busy schedule I can do a quick blast with deca... Was going to do cut on deca for 6 weeks due to a small local mag shot which has been delayed so more time to sort myself out before the shoot, just this period of flying in and flying out is gonna kill me

  7. #7
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I haven't used deca yet, I need to know way more about deca before I shoot it, I have been making awesome gains with test and bit of Dbol... I am not sure if I am ready for deca but probably when I get off my busy schedule I can do a quick blast with deca... Was going to do cut on deca for 6 weeks due to a small local mag shot which has been delayed so more time to sort myself out before the shoot, just this period of flying in and flying out is gonna kill me
    One of my friends has been wearing a cast on his wrist for the past year from years of using the computer. He couldn't move his thumb. I convinced him to start taking 100mg of pharmacy grade nandrolone a week and after 2 weeks, he didn't need the cast anymore and could move his thumb. It also fixed my shoulder which would ache every time I did lateral raises or shoulder presses, now I feel no pain at all.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  8. #8
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,276
    Firstly, cruising is defined by dosage (low) and duration (long). Your dosages are, as xxblaze said, indicative of cycling not cruising. It's actually a rather hearty cycle.

    Secondly, as PT alluded to, it is not customary to use a Nor while cruising, except for special circumstances like the one he cited. Also, note his dosage, which is cruise-worthy, whereas yours is excessive.

    Thirdly, cruising is not for keeping muscle.

    Have you ever been on or seen a real cruise? They TEND to be LONG (minus those mini-cruises), SLOW, and RELAXING, you're SPEEDBOATING.

    Rather than staying on cycle, and calling it a cruise, perform some study on ACTUAL cruising: PURPOSE; SUBSTANCE (and best esters); DOSAGE; and DURATION.

    If you cruise, use TEST-ONLY...

    ...AND keep it low dose, i.e., natty dosage for which it is intended.

    Best to you.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  9. #9
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Firstly, cruising is defined by dosage (low) and duration (long). Your dosages are, as xxblaze said, indicative of cycling not cruising. It's actually a rather hearty cycle.

    Secondly, as PT alluded to, it is not customary to use a Nor while cruising, except for special circumstances like the one he cited. Also, note his dosage, which is cruise-worthy, whereas yours is excessive.

    Thirdly, cruising is not for keeping muscle.

    Have you ever been on or seen a real cruise? They TEND to be LONG (minus those mini-cruises), SLOW, and RELAXING, you're SPEEDBOATING.

    Rather than staying on cycle, and calling it a cruise, perform some study on ACTUAL cruising: PURPOSE; SUBSTANCE (and best esters); DOSAGE; and DURATION.

    If you cruise, use TEST-ONLY...

    ...AND keep it low dose, i.e., natty dosage for which it is intended.

    Best to you.
    Sweet, no this is my first time cruising, I really have no clue about cruising, I always did PCT after cycles but this time I decided to stay on instead of getting off and doing PCT (I am getting old now hahhahahahha soI have made a decision that it's time to stay on test and no natty option for me) (No kids needed also)

    So you recommend only test, I am currently on only Test E 250mg per week, I don't have anything added to it. So you recommend dropping the test from 250 to half-ish?

  10. #10
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    So you recommend only test, I am currently on only Test E 250mg per week, I don't have anything added to it. So you recommend dropping the test from 250 to half-ish?
    It depends what your goals are. Some people just do TRT of 100mg of test a week and are not interested in building much muscle. I'm trying to put on as much muscle mass as humanly possible, so I am taking large amounts of test, deca , dbol and tren and pushing myself as hard as possible in the gym every day. Of course it's not healthy to do this but it's the price you have to pay if you want to build an amazing physique.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  11. #11
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    I’d do this:
    Test: 100-150mg/week
    Primo: 200-300mg/week
    Deca (optional): 100-150mg/week
    Ol.DirtyBastard and Dgs59 like this.

  12. #12
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’d do this:
    Test: 100-150mg/week
    Primo: 200-300mg/week
    Deca (optional): 100-150mg/week
    My TRT dose is 160mg a week

    About 4 months ago I added 160 mg Deca a week, to me the results were impressive.

    Raised my blood pressure at first but now its back to normal.

    As suggested by others I had blood drawn using the LS/MS method and everything was on point.
    Last edited by xxblazenlowxx; 02-19-2020 at 03:12 PM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  13. #13
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    It depends what your goals are. Some people just do TRT of 100mg of test a week and are not interested in building much muscle. I'm trying to put on as much muscle mass as humanly possible, so I am taking large amounts of test, deca, dbol and tren and pushing myself as hard as possible in the gym every day. Of course it's not healthy to do this but it's the price you have to pay if you want to build an amazing physique.
    My issue is I am having a lazy time at the moment, flying and staying in hotels and it's gonna be like this for next 2 months. I can do a blast when I am back home but in the meanwhile I only want to lose as less as possible during this busy time.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’d do this:
    Test: 100-150mg/week
    Primo: 200-300mg/week
    Deca (optional): 100-150mg/week
    Cheers you feel primo is better on cruise then EQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    My TRT dose is 160mg a week

    About 4 months ago I added 160 mg Deca a week, to me the results were impressive.

    Raised my blood pressure at first but now its back to normal.

    As suggested by others I had blood drawn using the LS/MS method and everything was on point.
    No deca as of yet. I want to make sure I do it right keeping my high libido deca on the other hand I need more time lol

  14. #14
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Yes I do. Primo is the perfect cruise compound
    Dgs59 likes this.

  15. #15
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yes I do. Primo is the perfect cruise compound
    How is the sex drive and libido on primo I have stunning high libido and sex drive on test...

  16. #16
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    How is the sex drive and libido on primo I have stunning high libido and sex drive on test...
    Well, you’re still gonna have your test in there too, so that’s not going to change, but if anything I’d say it increases it. I dunno, my sex drive is always ridiculous
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •