• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Ol.DirtyBastard
  • 4 Post By Quester
  • 5 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By The road

Thread: Equipoise and blood thickening...

Timiaans is offline New Member

Equipoise and blood thickening...

Hi, guys! I'm reading there and here around about that EQ thickens blood and that if someone is running EQ should donate blood if not on cycle then right after cycle it should be done. On cycle it would be bad idea, as I think,if only blood is criticaly thick..
    In March I going to run test/EQ cycle.
    So my question is, if I run EQ only
    250mg /week,should I worry about blood thickening? Or to be completely no doubt just do blood labs somewhere 8n middle of cycle and then see and decide what to do?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its doesnt really "thicken" the way you're describing. It can raise your RBC to dangerous levels. You'll be fine donating on cycle. They'll never notice a difference in consistency. Always better to be safe than sorry with this. Which I always will advise donations due to me having some really bad experiences in the past.
    Quester likes this.

Thanks!
    I understand that rise in RBC is that called thickening not exact thick blood like..umm let's say yogurt..
    Well donating on cycle also means losing some AAS saturnation in blood which is counterproductive..
    Someone's else experience...?

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    The couple times I’ve donated on cycle it seemed to take a little volume and strength for a couple days. Is it a big deal? I think not. Usually end up feeling way better after a few days

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timiaans View Post
    Thanks!
    I understand that rise in RBC is that called thickening not exact thick blood like..umm let's say yogurt..
    Well donating on cycle also means losing some AAS saturnation in blood which is counterproductive..
    Someone's else experience...?
    Not enough to matter. If you feel like donating, go ahead. Really person dependent. One of the athletic performances of these drugs is more RBC which is important for a host of things the body does to perform.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I felt lethargic after 2 months of EQ at 750 mg/week. The second time around I kept it around 300 and stopped after a couple of months, before it had time to make me feel like crap again. I see EQ as an add-on drug, something that will make you vascular as hell and add a little more fullness to your muscles. I didn't gain anything on EQ though, just made my existing form a little better. That said, I would feel like the blood would pool in my hands and feet when standing. My hand veins would be thick as hell when on EQ, and felt heavy and full. Not sure that's a good thing. EQ is kind of "meh" imo.

Thanks for replying guy's! I see that blood thickening that's really common problem and on even considered low doses, not just person dependent...

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Donating will hinder performance. The point of juice is to increase blood! If possible, Do some bloodwork before you donate. You may actually be in range. Basically any compound is going to increase rbc. Donating may become necessary even without eq.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Donating will hinder performance. The point of juice is to increase blood! If possible, Do some bloodwork before you donate. You may actually be in range. Basically any compound is going to increase rbc. Donating may become necessary even without eq.
    Thanks for answer! That's exactly what I decide to do...
    Can anyone tell me, does EQ in longer run actuality lower Estaridol level? And, yes, I know that it converts to estaridol but at much lower rate than testosterone .

I honestly never noticed any difference and I donated 3 times so far.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I honestly never noticed any difference and I donated 3 times so far.
    Looking good TM!
    I thought you said you were fat!?
    Shit you look great!
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Eq raising hematocrit or RBCs to dangerous levels is individual specific.

I never had high hematocrit running shit gobs of gear for years. One short run of eq at 700mg damn near killed my ass.

Power red was rejected because their centrifuge can't handle it and it plugs it.

Not before I was rejected for 180/110 blood pressure. I could not do a damn thing without nearly fainting and sweating like hell.

If someone has a definitive answer for you they really need to write and publish a medical journal. As of last year the mechanisms by which testosterone can increase RBC is still not known.

Now I can assure you testosterone is studied a lot more than a retired horse steroid .

But like most things a lotta guys have the end all info that fits everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Looking good TM!
    I thought you said you were fat!?
    Shit you look great!
    After the last cycle I've been cruising on like 150 mg dhb and 150 test and slowly cutting. Then I was on Melanotan in that pic and it was after a few tanning sessions, and with the right light.... I got plenty of other bad pics but I'm not posting them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Eq raising hematocrit or RBCs to dangerous levels is individual specific.

I never had high hematocrit running shit gobs of gear for years. One short run of eq at 700mg damn near killed my ass.

Power red was rejected because their centrifuge can't handle it and it plugs it.

Not before I was rejected for 180/110 blood pressure. I could not do a damn thing without nearly fainting and sweating like hell.

If someone has a definitive answer for you they really need to write and publish a medical journal. As of last year the mechanisms by which testosterone can increase RBC is still not known.

Now I can assure you testosterone is studied a lot more than a retired horse steroid .

But like most things a lotta guys have the end all info that fits everybody.

I had the same thing happen when I was on 750. I felt like I could die toward the end of my run with EQ. So tired, I had to lay down all the time. They rejected me from donating because my bp was 177/110. They gave me like 5 minutes to see if it would go down, then it was like 175/105 so I still got rejected.

The one benefit I forgot to mention with EQ is that the first month, month and a half, I get great pumps and feel like I can go on forever in the gym. Then the opposite happens at some point.
    The road likes this.

Ol.DirtyBastard is offline New Member
    For me, polycythemia is a real threat. I have to get rid of blood every 45 days or so even on TRT. I always wanted to try EQ, but the risks outweigh the benefits for me at my age.

I’m FDA deferred, (served overseas during the mad cow disease situation) so I have to pay for a therapeutic phlebotomy. Sucks! The good thing is, my son is now an official phlebotomist recently and I get it done for the cost of the bags. I maintain and do blood work thru private Med labs and I’m golden.

It’s a weird balancing act.
    Last edited by Ol.DirtyBastard; 02-19-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    The road likes this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    -
    BW is always nice but, as you, Tamiaans, have been advised by a few members and consistent with medical advice regarding hormone usage, go with how you feel. A 6ft, 200lb male has 14.5 pints of blood. And a donation is 1 pint. If you're pinning as often as you should, you will not experience a significant drop in hormone levels but you will experience a drop in RBCs significant enough to have positive health effects which will translate into better performance.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    If your running AAS and your hematocrit levels increase, thats totally fine. in fact thats supposed to happen. thats what AAS does. heck thats a major reason why athletes take AAS (for the increase in RBC). any drug that increases hematocrit/RBC is on the Wada banned substance list for PED's . so clearly elevated RBC is a benefit of AAS use, not a negative side effect.
    theres a reason why bodybuilders will run EQ, Anadrol , and EPO going into a show to purposely try and raise RBC. the last thing they want to do is donate blood.

no need to be concerned , UNLESS you have elevated blood platelet count along with your elevated hematocrit. so simply get blood work done and that will tell you if you need to donate or not. donating too often can cause a host of issues.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    High hematocrit causes the blood to thicken which puts an extra burden on the heart to try to pump that sludge. This causes the heart to fatigue and also suffer from a lack of oxygenation, very similar to what people feel prior to a heart attack. This burden is not healthy.
    -
    Hematocrit is another way of measuring hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the component of RBCs that carries oxygen to the cells. This is important to an endurance athlete, like a cyclist and marathon runners. This is why it is on the Wada list, it serves as a PED for endurance athletes-skinny guys that rely on aerobic (not anaerobic) respiration. It isn't on the list just because it is a PED or else sugar would be on the list, it's on there because of the negative effect it has on the health of the heart. Much like the NFL trying to reduce TBIs with better helmets, it isn't good for the sport to have players suffering from TBIs and it isn't good for cycling to have cyclist die early from high H&H (Hemoglobin and Hematocrit).
    -

-
    High H&H in the presence of AAS and or Growth Hormone leads to cardiomegaly (enlargement of the heart). This sounds good at first but, what really happens is thickening of the walls. Thickening of the walls leads faulty function via two pathways. 1) A disrupted electrical signal through the Purkinje Fibers and 2) the chambers of the heart are unable to pump properly due to inadequate flexibility.
    -
    High platelets, a completely separate issue from H&H, lead to thrombi which causes stroke, DVT, PE, and heart attack.
    -
    I am not a bodybuilding coach nor AAS expert. I am a nurse and a libertarian. It is my duty to provide others with health facts so they can make informed decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    High hematocrit causes the blood to thicken which puts an extra burden on the heart to try to pump that sludge. This causes the heart to fatigue and also suffer from a lack of oxygenation, very similar to what people feel prior to a heart attack. This burden is not healthy.
    -
    Hematocrit is another way of measuring hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the component of RBCs that carries oxygen to the cells. This is important to an endurance athlete, like a cyclist and marathon runners. This is why it is on the Wada list, it serves as a PED for endurance athletes-skinny guys that rely on aerobic (not anaerobic) respiration. It isn't on the list just because it is a PED or else sugar would be on the list, it's on there because of the negative effect it has on the health of the heart. Much like the NFL trying to reduce TBIs with better helmets, it isn't good for the sport to have players suffering from TBIs and it isn't good for cycling to have cyclist die early from high H&H (Hemoglobin and Hematocrit).
    -

-
    High H&H in the presence of AAS and or Growth Hormone leads to cardiomegaly (enlargement of the heart). This sounds good at first but, what really happens is thickening of the walls. Thickening of the walls leads faulty function via two pathways. 1) A disrupted electrical signal through the Purkinje Fibers and 2) the chambers of the heart are unable to pump properly due to inadequate flexibility.
    -
    High platelets, a completely separate issue from H&H, lead to thrombi which causes stroke, DVT, PE, and heart attack.
    -
    I am not a bodybuilding coach nor AAS expert. I am a nurse and a libertarian. It is my duty to provide others with health facts so they can make informed decisions.
    Well put.
    I have to agree in my case.

Anything that causes the blood to be rejected from donation because it will plug their centrfuge up, can't be healthy.

Last time I simply knew I was dying. I couldn't walk without being soaked in sweat and outta breath. I don't go to a doctor ever. I almost went to the hospital one day.

Thats pretty bad.
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information