tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Lump in my glute from ED injections?

Hey guys quickly my protocol was ED injections of about 1cc volume per day.... give or take usually it was a consistant .75cc ED injections were for a bit longer than normal time frame of 12-13 weeks.. I had 4 injection sites for this cycle.... although part way through I stopped injecting my left quad due to pain multiple times.. So 2 glutes and my right quad were cycled through ed injections. My left glute has a lump exactly where the hip abductor machine works.... 'I started doing that workout too about 3 months ago'

So my question is.... Whats this lump? It's noticeable when I flex actually on both sides it is.... my left being most visible. Is it the injections / oils? or is it the new muscle growing that I never really trained before? UGH haha... The luump was painful to the touch for about a week now it's not nearly as painful.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely from the injection. I believe either your body is not agreeing with the gear or the oil is possibly sitting on some scar tissue and not absorbing as quickly as it should. I sometimes get this in my glutes too... if I move the injection site slightly I think I’m able to miss the scar tissue and dont get the hard sore lump.

They say heating the area helps the oil absorb but I haven’t found this to be true in my experience. Also, don’t hit the same area more than once a week. Triceps and biceps aren’t too bad with a .5” 27g needle.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    There was one time I got a lump, the reason was the needle was not deep inside the muscle when injecting, I was being careless and injected with the tip of needle (slightly more) in without even looking (was just too over confident)... I realised when I was going to take the needle out but it was too late, all the oil was in, I rubbed the area pretty hard right after realising my mistake and in this process some oil came out but not all, this created a lump for 1 week, I could feel it and it was hurtful (not too much) ... Never happened again as I make sure needle is deep in. It has to go into muscle, not in the skin, if you injecting in the skin definitely skin is going to create a bump...

Just my experience, yours might be different...

FYI I am using 23g 1.5'' to inject

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Hey guys quickly my protocol was ED injections of about 1cc volume per day.... give or take usually it was a consistant .75cc ED injections were for a bit longer than normal time frame of 12-13 weeks.. I had 4 injection sites for this cycle.... although part way through I stopped injecting my left quad due to pain multiple times.. So 2 glutes and my right quad were cycled through ed injections. My left glute has a lump exactly where the hip abductor machine works.... 'I started doing that workout too about 3 months ago'

So my question is.... Whats this lump? It's noticeable when I flex actually on both sides it is.... my left being most visible. Is it the injections / oils? or is it the new muscle growing that I never really trained before? UGH haha... The luump was painful to the touch for about a week now it's not nearly as painful.
    I had the same issue. The issue faded when I switched gear. Mine was legit too but it was thicker and always gave me mad lumps which her itchy and kinda warm to touch. after skipping 2 weeks worth of injections, it was fine and I constantly iced it and used heatpad and it helped. What helped the most was a cream used specifically to undo lumps. It's called Thombofob by zydus Cadilla

Thread Information