• 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By IronLiver
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By neloza
  • 1 Post By CR500
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3

Thread: Australia to America - International travel with a bit of test?

Dgs59 is offline Member

Lightbulb Australia to America - International travel with a bit of test?

Probably the answer is no, but has anyone traveled international with Test in their pocket? I mean I just need 3-4 ml total for 3-4 weeks, is it okay if I put it in my pocket?

its just 3ml, I don't need to take it out of my pocket.

there isn't a chance in hell I would do it without carrying a prescription....
    Dgs59 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Canada to US I’ve done it very carefully but who knows there’s always risk.
    Dgs59 likes this.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    At worst all they would do is confiscate it. I've gone threw customs on international flights with a 80 lb hiking backpack full of random stuff and they throw it in the scanner and look at in for 2 seconds.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    At worst all they would do is confiscate it. I've gone threw customs on international flights with a 80 lb hiking backpack full of random stuff and they throw it in the scanner and look at in for 2 seconds.

Glad to hear you didn't get caught - that's what I suspected as well. I have travelled internationally many times and had many odd shaped bottles of all kinds of things in my bathroom kit. The idea that they would even care about a tiny bottle of test, I am doubtful.
    Dgs59 likes this.

neloza is offline Junior Member
    Test Undecanoate....

inject right before you travel...

problem solved. After all that's why such a weird ester attached to test exists in the first place. For TRT purposes and only need to inject once a month
    Dgs59 likes this.

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    It wasn't testosterone but on numerous occasions I have travelled internationally with peptides put into those little miniature perfume bottles you get in gift boxes of 4 or 6, often from the airport. With the peptides in these bottles, it just looks like perfume.
    Back about 20 years ago I found a half Sus 250 vial in the bottom of my toiletry bag which I am fairly sure would have been in there on a few trips to Indonesia, Thailand and Japan. Likely with all the other clutter in there, it got missed in any scans.
    Dgs59 likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Probably the answer is no, but has anyone traveled international with Test in their pocket? I mean I just need 3-4 ml total for 3-4 weeks, is it okay if I put it in my pocket?

its just 3ml, I don't need to take it out of my pocket.
    Here we have the body image scanners, you must empty all pockets. it has nothing to do with metal detectors scanners. if you leave a dollar bill in your pocket, they will see it and they pull you out of the machine and see what it is.
    Dgs59 likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    If you know where you are staying, wny dont you just mail a bit ahead to yourself, so when you get there, its there.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Thanks for replies guys... I thought its few ml test, max they can just seize it, I am thinking to just order a single 10ml Dometic when I am in USA (shouldn't take more then a week to arrive I believe?) and throw the rest in the bin before leaving, I guess would be safer option... What about needles, needles okay to carry in luggage or should I just buy few from there? Also are needles available over the counter in USA? I am talking LA.

Thread Information