Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Thors_Hammer
  • 1 Post By Thors_Hammer
  • 1 Post By Thors_Hammer

Thread: Cruise vs Cycle/Blast For New Compounds?

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member

Cruise vs Cycle/Blast For New Compounds?

Hey guys probably a simple question but being the noob I am I wanted to learn,

When introducing a new compound, my initial thoughts go to Deca but it could be any that fit this situation,

Is it better to introduce it to your body through an actual cycle/blast?
    IE 600mg/week for 16 weeks

OR

Judy through a cruise,
    IE 100mg/week along with test

Note: all my numbers are just place holders I am not saying that's the dose I would do. And this is purely part of my research before adding a new compound. So I won't be jumping on anything here soon.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If you were cautious or smart lol, you would start with a short est like NPP Tren a Mast a ect ect so basically add a short est every time you add a compound in to your cycle/blast.

This way if you get any bad reactions or side effects you can stop and the compound, and it will be out of your system faster.

This way you know what is ok for you and not, without long sides going on for wks and wks.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Different Nor, same premise...I've had this deja vu before:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7497215
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    If you were cautious or smart lol, you would start with a short est like NPP Tren a Mast a ect ect so basically add a short est every time you add a compound in to your cycle/blast.

This way if you get any bad reactions or side effects you can stop and the compound, and it will be out of your system faster.

This way you know what is ok for you and not, without long sides going on for wks and wks.

That's a good way to see the reaction for sure... I really didn't notice Test C or Sustanon until like the 9th week. Test prop kicked in quick. The only downside is that newbs don't like to pin everyday and the pip sucks on short esters.
    clarky. likes this.

Gotcha, that answers it perfectly thanks man!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    That's a good way to see the reaction for sure... I really didn't notice Test C or Sustanon until like the 9th week. Test prop kicked in quick. The only downside is that newbs don't like to pin everyday and the pip sucks on short esters.
    I always felt like my test E took for ever to kick in as well. I thought it was just a mental thing

Edit:By always I meant my grand totally of 2 cycles haha
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Different Nor, same premise...I've had this deja vu before:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7497215
    Thanks for that! I may have misspoken as well (not to argue by any means) when I talked about adding something on a cruise it would be more for other benefits and not meant for every cruise or a constant use.

The reason I used Deca as the example was the thereputic effects it has like helping people overcome injury.

That being said I totally get your point that cruises should be cruises and not mini cycles

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    Thanks for that! I may have misspoken as well (not to argue by any means) when I talked about adding something on a cruise it would be more for other benefits and not meant for every cruise or a constant use.

The reason I used Deca as the example was the thereputic effects it has like helping people overcome injury.

That being said I totally get your point that cruises should be cruises and not mini cycles
    Good luck bro

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    Your welcome TH.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I always start low dose with anything new. I've tried jumping straight into a couple different compounds at what you see guys say they blast stuff at and the sides we're a bit overwhelming. I start at the low end and slowly increase.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thread Information