Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: I’m sure this is the wrong section

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

I’m sure this is the wrong section

But this sub forum obv gets the most traffic and that’s what I’m looking for! Guys with the most knowledge and experience. Sorry mods I’m sure this will have to be moved but..

About 2 hours ago Im pretty sure I fucking tore something in my bicep/forearm. Deadlifting. Felt it pop. Dropped the weight. Bicep didn’t fold up. But there’s a nice knot, area is swollen now, in my forearm area? Like If you were to turn you arm palm up, on the inside near my elbow. Try to bend the arm a certain way and I get a delightful cramp instantly.

Of course it’s Friday afternoon, and after reaching out to my general physician and my sports doctor, everyone they put me on to can’t get me in for a mri until Monday......

Besides icing it and ibuprofen, trying to get advice on what tf to do with my arm to prevent shit from getting worse until Monday crawls around. F me I’m freaking out. Thanks y’all

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Glass half full

That 460 came up. Conventional, none of that sumo nonsense lol

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Sore one.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No real way to tell without imaging. Could be a distal bicep tendon, could be your ulnar nerve, could be nothing. Isolate it, wrap it and ice it. Worst thing you can do is freak out. If you feel like it’s gonna pop, head to urgent care and at least get it x rayed and properly wrapped. Doubt that’s necessary, but if it gets worse it’s an option
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information