Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sv.elia
  • 1 Post By bobspix
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Anavar headache?

bobspix is offline Associate Member

Anavar headache?

Guys, I started my new second cycle and I am a week in.
    Test E - 500mg/week
    Stanazolol - 50 mg/EOD in last three weeks
    Anavar

Now, 1 week in and today I decided to try anavar for the first time in my life. I ate two tablets and didn't split dose, 10mg each so 20 mgs. I had quite strength boost today and had mad pumps. But now I am home, been 2 hours off gym and I notice a headache getting bigger. Maybe because it was my first time and I wasn't accustomed to it or maybe didn't split dosage or both?

Secondly, this is gonna be a 10 week cycle with last 3 weeks on Stanazolol. So is it better to run Var now till a week before stana or is it fine to overlap and won't be a problem for the liver? And is 20 mgs fine or shall I up it in coming weeks. Fuck this thing is mad expensive ��
    Last edited by bobspix; 02-24-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Test E - 500mg/EOD
    Anavar

Now, 1 week in and today I decided to try anavar for the first time in my life. I ate two tablets and didn't split dose, 10mg each so 20 mgs. I had quite strength boost today and had mad pumps. But now I am home, been 2 hours off gym and I notice a headache getting bigger. Maybe because it was my first time and I wasn't accustomed to it or maybe didn't split dosage or both?

Secondly, this is gonna be a 10 week cycle with last 3 weeks on Stanazolol. So is it better to run Var now till a week before stana or is it fine to overlap and won't be a problem for the liver? And is 20 mgs fine or shall I up it in coming weeks. Fuck this thing is mad expensive ��
    Can’t comment to second question but I beleive I read here that somebody would get increased headaches on anavar specifically and used that as a sign it’s legit, whereas something like winstrol would give him gravelly knees. I’m on 40 mg/var daily my first go around but I personally haven’t noticed too much in the way of bad headaches.

I’d split the dosage.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Test E - 500mg/EOD
    Anavar
    Everyone is different, but a single dose of 20 mg of Var (real Var) should NOT be giving you headaches or same day gym improvements. You should consider a different culprit and benefactor, respectively.

More interestingly, re-examine the way in which you wrote your cycle above. There appears to be a couple of errors.

Are you really doing nearly 2000 mg of Test a week? That's what 8 days of what you wrote equals.

Also, Winny is a twice daily, not an EOD aas.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Everyone is different, but a single dose of 20 mg of Var (real Var) should NOT be giving you headaches or same day gym improvements. You should consider a different culprit and benefactor, respectively.

More interestingly, re-examine the way in which you wrote your cycle above. There appears to be a couple of errors.

Are you really doing nearly 2000 mg of Test a week? That's what 8 days of what you wrote equals.

Also, Winny is a twice daily, not an EOD aas.
    Haha my bad, it was weekly dosage.
    Yeah that was what I was thinking one dosage isn't enough to give me a day 1 difference. But yeah had headache and a sudden outbreak of acne which I noticed this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Can’t comment to second question but I beleive I read here that somebody would get increased headaches on anavar specifically and used that as a sign it’s legit, whereas something like winstrol would give him gravelly knees. I’m on 40 mg/var daily my first go around but I personally haven’t noticed too much in the way of bad headaches.

I’d split the dosage.
    Sure I'd split it and see how it goes. Thanks mate. Also, do you have any acne issues?

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    Headaches can really have a lot of causes. I would check if both blood pressure and blood glucose levels are ok.
    Last edited by sv.elia; 02-25-2020 at 03:23 AM. Reason: simplified
    bobspix likes this.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    Headaches can really have a lot of causes. I would check if both blood pressure and blood glucose levels are ok.
    I am good in those departments it seems
    sv.elia likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Sure I'd split it and see how it goes. Thanks mate. Also, do you have any acne issues?
    I would get acne before aas and it increased quite a bit in first half of cycle (I started getting it on my head in my hair which I never experienced before) but has since leveled off to pre-aas levels in 2nd half of cycle. Sounds like I get acne with hormonal fluctuation but once it normalizes to a specific level it stops.

I’m luckily able to control it pretty well. You’d never know I had acne issues looking at me (face chest nor back). Acne seems to be incredibly individual. You said it’s your 2nd cycle, I’d expect similar to what happened last time.

I think it’s good you’re not auto-taking big var doses on your 2nd cycle, but 20mg is ~ a higher female dose. I‘d consider upping it to 30mg if it’s the only oral you’re taking.
    Last edited by Chark; 02-25-2020 at 08:59 AM.

I would get acne before aas and it increased quite a bit in first half of cycle (I started getting it on my head in my hair which I never experienced before) but has since leveled off to pre-aas levels in 2nd half of cycle. Sounds like I get acne with hormonal fluctuation but once it normalizes to a specific level it stops.

I’m luckily able to control it pretty well. You’d never know I had acne issues looking at me (face chest nor back). Acne seems to be incredibly individual. You said it’s your 2nd cycle, I’d expect similar to what happened last time.

I think it’s good you’re not auto-taking big var doses on your 2nd cycle, but 20mg is ~ a higher female dose. I‘d consider upping it to 30mg if it’s the only oral you’re taking.
    Yeah it's the only oral atm. I am starting off at 20mg to adapt a bit and see what happens then I'd up it to 30. How much is Var's negative effect on liver? Did your liver strained?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would Not even bother with 20mg of var Ed it’s just too weak better to get more winstrol .

Chark is offline Member
    Yeah it's the only oral atm. I am starting off at 20mg to adapt a bit and see what happens then I'd up it to 30. How much is Var's negative effect on liver? Did your liver strained?
    How much the negative effect will be is individual and only going to be answered by bloodwork. I haven’t noticed any issues personally but I’m not sure I would be able to feel the negative effects associated with it. It’s going to negatively impact your levels. We’ve accepted the short-term risks with the goal of having them return to normal when no longer on.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this is likely whats going on -

its not the VAR causing a headache. heck you only took in one time. that was just coincidence.

the headache is coming from the winstrol suppressing cortisol production . you have LOW cortisol. this is going to result in inflammation in the body as well as headaches. super common.
    Winstrol is one of the few drugs that not only block cortisol at the receptor but it blocks its production at the adrenal gland (this is the reason guys get achy joints when taking Winstrol).

after a couple weeks on Winstrol, headaches and achy joints are to be expected due to supressed cortisol . the good news = with low cortisol your NOT breaking down muscle tissue and your not storing fat very well . so maybe deal with the headache
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I would Not even bother with 20mg of var Ed it’s just too weak better to get more winstrol.
    Seems I need to up Var because I just have this fear of winstrol fucking up my liver lol

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

its not the VAR causing a headache. heck you only took in one time. that was just coincidence.

the headache is coming from the winstrol suppressing cortisol production . you have LOW cortisol. this is going to result in inflammation in the body as well as headaches. super common.
    Winstrol is one of the few drugs that not only block cortisol at the receptor but it blocks its production at the adrenal gland (this is the reason guys get achy joints when taking Winstrol).

after a couple weeks on Winstrol, headaches and achy joints are to be expected due to supressed cortisol . the good news = with low cortisol your NOT breaking down muscle tissue and your not storing fat very well . so maybe deal with the headache
    Shall I up the Var to 30mgs or 40mgs if 20mgs is low? I no longer have headaches and stuff and I can feel I am getting stronger each session. Is my Var dose good tho or needs an increase?

How much the negative effect will be is individual and only going to be answered by bloodwork. I haven’t noticed any issues personally but I’m not sure I would be able to feel the negative effects associated with it. It’s going to negatively impact your levels. We’ve accepted the short-term risks with the goal of having them return to normal when no longer on.
    Makes sense bro

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I would Not even bother with 20mg of var Ed it’s just too weak better to get more winstrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Yo Y'all, I am having mild headaches still and like right side of my face is experiencing more "pain" (quotes because it's too light but still bothersome) and the biggest thing bothering me is that I am SLEEPY all day. Like I am yawning and looking for my bed whole day. Idk what it is and I don't feel low on energy or tired but just sleepy. Is this Anavar 's doing? Bumped it from 20mgs to 30mgs ED now. Been 3 days on 30 mgs. And I guess that's where this Sleepy condition started from

Bumpooo

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    Exactly. Usually headaches come from an underlying cause. Sometimes though meds don't agree with certain individuals for one reason or another and you just cant use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Exactly. Usually headaches come from an underlying cause. Sometimes though meds don't agree with certain individuals for one reason or another and you just cant use it.
    After being on 30 mg for 3 days it's my 4th today and everything seems fine. Sleepiness has also reduced a bit. i wonder if I should go up or stay here

Thread Information