Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Mk-677 bloat

  1. #1
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    289

    Mk-677 bloat

    I have been taking 25mg daily for almost 3 weeks now. In that time I have gained about 14 pounds and my waist has gotten 3 inches bigger. I feel horribly bloated all the time and I look about 5% higher bodyfat now. Has anyone else’s experience been the same? I am about to drop the compound if this is going to be the norm. To top it off I started a test cycle at 600mg so I’m sure that is adding to the effect. Also my BP is through the roof. I have never had a reaction like this to a drug. It’s even hard to breathe unless I really let my gut just hang out all the way. 6 pack completely gone and all muscle separations gone. I am only eating 200 above maintenance. Another side note. I am drinking a ton of water but barely pissing.

  2. #2
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,631
    Sorry to hear about the troubles.... I've never heard of MK causing bloat, I've ran it several times and it isn't the case for me but we are all different. When did you start the 600 of Test? If it was at the same time, 3-4 weeks ago, I'd suggest that the Test is causing the bloat instead of the MK. High Blood pressure can be a result of the water retention, so that makes sense.

    What's your history with gear? Are you taking anything else?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    no real experience with mk677 but...
    600mg of test with no AI would give you 10-15lbs of weight gain
    are you using an AI?

    I also have heard of mk677 causing bloat

  4. #4
    99JT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    391
    MK makes me retain more water than anything else. 3 weeks in I was up 10+ lbs and people said my face was looking puffy.

  5. #5
    IronLiver's Avatar
    IronLiver is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    172
    I've not tried MK but it seems similar to dbol but worse. I recently put on about 20 lbs in 3 weeks with 50mg dbol per day and didn't feel that bloated.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,450
    Mk677 "bloat" has a lot to do with the fact that it elevates natty HGH serum levels, and that thus causes release of the hormone glucagon which in turn causes the body to constantly release glucose into the blood stream. HGH is an "energy demanding" hormone. it requires energy in order to work. and the best form of energy is glucose. thats why glucagon is released when HGH is in the blood.
    now this is great for building tissue and putting on muscle. as well as recovery.

    now if your blood sugars are constantly high because of the elevated glucagon (from the HGH elevation due to the MK677) AND your eating a high carb diet on top of it , then your going to spill over , period.

    what is "spill over" ? well when your body has an excess of glucose, it doesn't want it to go to waste and just piss it out (again its the body's preferred energy source) , so what it does is it temporarily stores it around the organs, in between the muscle and skin, etc.. and its stored with water (for every molecule of stored glucose its stores 3x its weight in water with it) .
    this is where the bloat and water retention is coming from. extra "spilled over" glucose storage.

    simple fix..
    adjust your diet and lower your carbs so your not spilling over so much

  7. #7
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Mk677 "bloat" has a lot to do with the fact that it elevates natty HGH serum levels, and that thus causes release of the hormone glucagon which in turn causes the body to constantly release glucose into the blood stream. HGH is an "energy demanding" hormone. it requires energy in order to work. and the best form of energy is glucose. thats why glucagon is released when HGH is in the blood.
    now this is great for building tissue and putting on muscle. as well as recovery.

    now if your blood sugars are constantly high because of the elevated glucagon (from the HGH elevation due to the MK677) AND your eating a high carb diet on top of it , then your going to spill over , period.

    what is "spill over" ? well when your body has an excess of glucose, it doesn't want it to go to waste and just piss it out (again its the body's preferred energy source) , so what it does is it temporarily stores it around the organs, in between the muscle and skin, etc.. and its stored with water (for every molecule of stored glucose its stores 3x its weight in water with it) .
    this is where the bloat and water retention is coming from. extra "spilled over" glucose storage.

    simple fix..
    adjust your diet and lower your carbs so your not spilling over so much
    Gear, thank you so much for this advice. I have a couple of friends that tell me I cant put size on without 400-500 grams of carbs or more a day but to be honest, carbs have never agreed with me. The best I have ever felt and looked was on very modest carbs with high fat and proteins. I had great energy and just felt better gut wise. Can you make any suggestions on a diet that might work for me?

  8. #8
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Gear, thank you so much for this advice. I have a couple of friends that tell me I cant put size on without 400-500 grams of carbs or more a day but to be honest, carbs have never agreed with me. The best I have ever felt and looked was on very modest carbs with high fat and proteins. I had great energy and just felt better gut wise. Can you make any suggestions on a diet that might work for me?
    Remember the AI also. 600 mg test wo ai, or at least 600 mg DIM, will give u a puffy face.
    Else GH is on point once again.

    Me personally i feel the pros beat the cons when it comes to mk677, but i like to run it at 12.5 mg also.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  9. #9
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,185
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Remember the AI also. 600 mg test wo ai, or at least 600 mg DIM, will give u a puffy face.
    Else GH is on point once again.

    Me personally i feel the pros beat the cons when it comes to mk677, but i like to run it at 12.5 mg also.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sorry Sil, I am have converted from your ideas of an AI to not using one at all. Estrogen is not bad and is even anabolic . I started getting better improvements when I stopped taking an AI. If the individual is not gyno prone, then I recommend no AI.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •