Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By magic32

Thread: 1 month in and Gyno developing on first cycle? Fighting it?

561 is offline New Member

1 month in and Gyno developing on first cycle? Fighting it?

Hello community,
    I’ve researched and planned this out for over a year now and followed the “planning and executing my first cycle” thread perfectly. Lifting for 20 years. First cycle.. 1 month in and..

250test e every 3.5 days,
    hcg 250iu every 3.5 days
    .25 mg Arimidex every other day.

I’ve noticed one nipple has began to really itch and its puffier than the other, slight pain as well nothing huge but pretty sure that same pec is “bloated” not sure if that’s right word to describe it.. trying not to psych my self up here but any advice and help? Is slight puff and itch normal??Can I increase my Arimidex dose to fight it?

I do have Tamozifen and Klomen on hand for when I was starting pct. Like I said I was following the protocol running just T but I’ve read so many things about yes keep hcg, hcg could be making it worse..

please grace me with your wisdom and experience.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get blood work to check estrogen. If you’re already running ai I doubt estrogen is that high.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You’re running a very moderate dose, and just testosterone , so if you are experiencing puffiness in the nipple and itchiness, then I have to assume it is gyno related. The only thing is, the Arimidex you’re taking should eliminate the problem of over abundant estrogen. Maybe it’s fake? You can try doubling the dose to see if it stops for a couple of weeks.

As Redz said though, bloodwork is the only way you’ll know for sure.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    What's your height, weight, bodyfat %

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you get BW, check prolactin and progesterone in addition to estrogen.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Blood work, oh y’all

Feel for any lumps under the nipple, get on some Nolva if u feel anything or -

But, yeah - gyno is a bitch & can sprout darn near over nite

That much aDex should control that estro pretty good tho

Thanks for everyone’s input. I’m 5’8” 218 and around 10% I know that can be considered a little high.

I suppose there is a chance It could be fake, i mean I wouldn’t bet my life on it.. You guys know how this stuff goes. Anyone heard of the brand name Arimidex being faked recently? What can I expect from doubling and going to .5 every other day? Other than it hopefully remedying it?

Thank you.

Bw will be done also. Any experiences with the mail away stuff or just do it right and don’t cut any corners.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 561 View Post
    Bw will be done also. Any experiences with the mail away stuff or just do it right and don’t cut any corners.
    I'm not sure what you mean about the mail away stuff. You go to Discountedlabs.com or Privatemdlabs.com and order a male hormone panel. It's legitimate. You will get a script for bloodwork in your email. You take that script to the lab that is taking your blood and they send the results to the doctor who prescribed this to you. You then get your results about a week after having your blood drawn.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Just get real bloods done. Letsgetchecked.com is a tiny bit of blood sent thru the mail. You're worried about growing tits take it seriously. Adex can be faked. Especially if you got it from some random ugl. People literally make it look like the pharmaccy grade stuff.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you go doubling your Arimdex dose and its not "fake" , your going to end up with puffy nips PLUS have no energy, brain fog, and a non working dick (side effects of AI use).

itching puffy nips are not a pre cursor to gyno . its normal for a first cycle due to fluctuation of hormone levels in the body .. hardening knots and small hard lumps is the sign of gyno.
    if that develops, then take your damn Tamoxifen , heck you already have it on hand. upping your AI won't do shit but cause more side effects.

side note - heck your gains on this cycle are already going to be hindered being you started taking a strong dose of arimidex from day one (not the best way to get gains imo).. so taking more AI is definitely NOT the answer here.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Adex is too mild to be a gyno combatant, it's just a good basic estro reducer.

Letro is preferred on cycle, Nolva off cycle. But if Letro is unavailable, or if you already have it on hand for PCT Nolva will do.

Synthetic estros have been conclusively demonstrated, in valid and reliable clinical studies, to significantly reduce Test levels ergo, cycle results.

---

Just an fyi, because I know you were in need of desperate aid. I completely understand that. However, for posterity, run a quick search before starting a thread. This topic (and many others) is well documented throughout S.com, and there's a very similar contemporary thread here on page one:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ated-gyno.html

Best to you.
    BubbaPlex and Quester like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thanks gearhead,

Would you recommend staying on cycle and taking tamo for a week? I’m getting blood work Tom and I don’t have a definite lump but I have saggyness and more than just sensitive nipples.

BubbaPlex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 561 View Post
    Thanks gearhead,

Would you recommend staying on cycle and taking tamo for a week? I’m getting blood work Tom and I don’t have a definite lump but I have saggyness and more than just sensitive nipples.
    That’s what I did. I took the Tamoxifen for exactly 7 days on cycle and the sensitivity mostly went away. There never was a lump and I’m on the same exact dose as you... Same first cycle as you... I’m the same height as you and almost the same weight (190 lbs).

I will say this. I notice that when my nipples get hard, they’re more sensitive. After the Tamoxifen that’s the only time I notice them, when they’re hard.

Edit: I have to add I’m not on an AI. Just the Testosterone Enanthate , same dose tho. I’m on my 8th week now... 500-600 mg a week in 2 doses. Again, no AI, just the tamoxifen I took for a week. Good luck and keep us informed... My nipples were never actually itching... Just sensitive to touch and I decided to seek out the tamoxifen when I was leaving work and threw my backpack on. The strap went over my nipple and I thought omg, my nipple REALLY felt that, lol.
    Last edited by BubbaPlex; 02-27-2020 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Adding...

Thread Information