Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Summer Safe Cycle

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

Summer Safe Cycle

Taking sometime off now after a cycle of Rad, Var, Winny - which was fn amazing. But gonna be looking to run a light cycle during the summer, last year I ran Ostarine because I still drink on the weekends was wondering if you think I can low dose some var in with the Ostarine and what that minimum effective dose along with 25mgs of Ostarine would be. Feel free to call me a moron. Lifted 20 years naturally and only on PEDs for a little over a year. 3 cycles (2 sarms , 1 gear and sarms). Only way im gonna learn is asking questions...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Safe and a bunch of orals? Why not simple test cycle?
    neloza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Safe and a bunch of orals? Why not simple test cycle?
    I could go that route but I feel the test will surely shut me down. I handle orals well. The ostarine I get pretty much zero suppression and oddly even the last cycle I had test on hand and threw in 350mgs a week for the last 3 weeks but i really didnt even need to. I just had it on hand if I started to feel supressed. Luckily, I seem to handle shit well. I had like zero sides. Monster gains. Hope PCT goes well, would hate to lose a bunch. Both my past sarms cycles I kept 95% of gains.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I won’t cycle without test. You will experience the next level if you start injecting. I understand concern about being shut down but it could still happen suddenly with orals even if it hasn’t in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Personally I won’t cycle without test. You will experience the next level if you start injecting. I understand concern about being shut down but it could still happen suddenly with orals even if it hasn’t in the past.
    I guess I know a lot less about test. Estrogenic sides, health concerns etc... When I used it for 3 weeks I was using 350mgs transdermal.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Test is much safer than oral cycles. Orals can be just as suppressive or more so than test plus harsh on your liver. Sarms being a relatively new thing in the past 15 or 20 years haven't had a chance to really be studied for long term affects. I used to cycle tons of prohormones back in the day before i knew better. I'd be on 5 different andro molecules that all converted to 5 different things. Those were nothing compared to my first cycle of just 500mg/wk test for 12 weeks.

Done properly you won't regret the switch

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    If you drink a lot of alcohol then orals are not a good idea. Just do something simple like test and tren , which won't effect your liver and you will probably get much better results.

Isn't it true that the FDA approved anavar to treat liver problems? How is that possible?

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Isn't it true that the FDA approved anavar to treat liver problems? How is that possible?

The FDA will say anything if they get enough money from big pharma. The truth is that no supplement or any other kind of synthetic compound is good for the liver. All supplements lack naturally living enzymes. This causes the body to leach nutrients from its own supply, which is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    If you drink a lot of alcohol then orals are not a good idea. Just do something simple like test and tren, which won't effect your liver and you will probably get much better results.
    Is exogenous test liver toxic? I have like a 4 month supply of transdermal test here I just don't know if I should use it.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Transdermal test sucks. Even for hormone replacement therapy. Man up, needles aren't that bad
    redz and neloza like this.

Blog Entries
    Is exogenous test liver toxic? I have like a 4 month supply of transdermal test here I just don't know if I should use it.

no its is not toxic...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    no its is not toxic...
    Think doing 350mgs/week transdermal is worth being shut down?

Blog Entries
    I doubt it to be honest but I have no idea of the suppression/shutdown you experience from the sarms or the oral steroids you would be taking as well...I guess the only way to know is to experiment...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I could go that route but I feel the test will surely shut me down. I handle orals well. The ostarine I get pretty much zero suppression and oddly even the last cycle I had test on hand and threw in 350mgs a week for the last 3 weeks but i really didnt even need to. I just had it on hand if I started to feel supressed. Luckily, I seem to handle shit well. I had like zero sides. Monster gains. Hope PCT goes well, would hate to lose a bunch. Both my past sarms cycles I kept 95% of gains.
    seems a bit contradictory here . your saying you don't get suppressed from the oral only cycles that you run. , then you say you hope your PCT goes well . . um why even PCT if you have zero suppression (are you just taking cancer drugs for the heck of it) ?

also curious , why does a "summer cycle" have to be a "safe cycle" . what does the temperate outside have to do with what toxic compounds you put in your body or not ?
    - just giving you a hard time here

the best drugs as far as safety and aesthetics (for a good summer look) , is Primobolan and Masteron .
    neloza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    seems a bit contradictory here . your saying you don't get suppressed from the oral only cycles that you run. , then you say you hope your PCT goes well . . um why even PCT if you have zero suppression (are you just taking cancer drugs for the heck of it) ?

also curious , why does a "summer cycle" have to be a "safe cycle" . what does the temperate outside have to do with what toxic compounds you put in your body or not ?
    - just giving you a hard time here

the best drugs as far as safety and aesthetics (for a good summer look) , is Primobolan and Masteron .

Well i mean I have no signs or symptoms of suppression, unfortunately im in NJ which makes it almost impossible to run my own bloods. Could I be suppressed? sure, but I dont have the type of symptoms at all.

Looking for a safer cycle, like Ostarine, because i feel OK drinking on that and in the Summer to be honest im probably drinking once a week on Saturday every week.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Well i mean I have no signs or symptoms of suppression, unfortunately im in NJ which makes it almost impossible to run my own bloods. Could I be suppressed? sure, but I dont have the type of symptoms at all.

Looking for a safer cycle, like Ostarine, because i feel OK drinking on that and in the Summer to be honest im probably drinking once a week on Saturday every week.
    with something like Primobolan , you could drink everyday and it wouldn't be an issue (I,e, an issue in regards to contradictions in mixing the two .. not that its wise to drink every day) .
    in fact , IF you were an alcoholic , taking Primo would actually be beneficial to you . as it has healing properties, helps nutrient absorption, prevents muscle wasting and bone loss , etc.. (all things that effect an alcoholic) .

so in light of that , I'm not sure why your too concerned about AAS use mixed with drinking (other then taking orals is not a good idea)..

learn to like needles and your cycles are going to be much more effective and 'safer' . its clear you have a needle phobia

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    250mg Test-E/wk, can't get much simpler than that to cruise on.

Thread Information