Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member

High Concentration Vs Low Concentration

Hey guys just another question in my quest to learn this game better...

What's the different between higher/lower concentrated oils?

From a price point it makes sense to get higher because they cost less per ML

But are there consequences that someone wouldn't know about?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Higher concentration = more pip. But sometimes the sheer volume of compounds injected warrants a higher concentration to reduce volume. Short ester steroids are worse for pip. Water-based steroids even worse.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I dunno,

I like a high mg per ml - I’ve had test 400 with zero pip

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Higher concentration = more pip. But sometimes the sheer volume of compounds injected warrants a higher concentration to reduce volume. Short ester steroids are worse for pip. Water-based steroids even worse.
    I've definitely heard this before, I guess Ive never had bad pip so I have a hard time seeing how that would outweigh the benefits to most people. Guess it's the fear of possible bad pip

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I dunno,

I like a high mg per ml - I’ve had test 400 with zero pip
    It's nice to hear from someone who has done it. It seems like everyone uses the lower concentrated stuff (I could be wrong) but it definitely seems that way

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like samson said test 400 is easily done with no pip. You can even get compounds like test e, and decca to hold at 600mg. At 400 it should be smooth, but once you get above that you can have some pip.

Short esters that are 200-300mg can have some pip as well.

Even if you buy a high concentration oil, and its to painful you can always dilute it with sterile oil. So its worth a try.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    It's nice to hear from someone who has done it. It seems like everyone uses the lower concentrated stuff (I could be wrong) but it definitely seems that way
    The higher mg/ml the less effective. In other words a test E at 300 is about 85% effective as a 100 mg/ml is 93%.
    I have seen graphs and I invented the numbers for conversation purposes. Taking 300 of ace is more effective than 300 of e. .
    For what that’s worth. I prefer the higher concentration even though I still inject daily. It just makes it easier for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diver0 is offline New Member
    WAAAAY off topic ..
    thinking of swapping my cycle out from
    sust/deca /dball to an addition of tren .. any thoughts.. or swap tnt for sut and keep tren???

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver0 View Post
    WAAAAY off topic ..
    thinking of swapping my cycle out from
    sust/deca/dball to an addition of tren.. any thoughts.. or swap tnt for sut and keep tren???
    Addition to what? It’s unclear what your cycle swap is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    OP , I'm not sure if your confusing "esters" with "concentration" ..
    Test Propianate at 100mg ml ,, is a totally different compound then Test 400 at 400mg ml .

Test 400 is NOT simply a higher concentration of Test prop . again, they are different compounds all together (though the main hormone is still test).

the absorption rates, the ester de cleaving rates. etc. are going to be totally different between the two, and thus the compounds effects on the body will be different as well.

comparing Test cypionate at 200mg/ml Vs Test cypionate at 300mg/ml . that would be a true comparison of normal concentration vs high concentration.
    and it most cases, there isn't much difference, other then high concentration is much more convenient especially for guys that are running 1500-2000mg of test per week to go with high concentration.
    IF your running a cruise dose of only 500mg, just stick with your basic stuff.

but again, different "esters" are different compounds all together. theres a time and place for test prop, even though its only dosed at 100mg ml .. and theres a time and place for test 400 .

side note -
    I've ran Boldenone 400 dosed at 400mg ml . pip was not a problem. and being I was running 1500mg a week, the high concentration was convenient.
    I've ran Sustanon 500 dosed at 500mg ml . pip was not a problem. and being I was running 2000mg a week, the high concentration was convenient.
    but theres still a time and place I may run test prop at only 100mg ml
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-26-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information