peaker is offline Senior Member

gyno without symptoms can it happen...well it..

can one get gyno, as in actually glandular tissue without the traditional symptoms i have funny feeling tissue around my pec i dont know if i am feeling glandular tissue or my pec? i have no hard lumps under my nips. i know what they are like because i had a pebble right under my nip when i was going through puberty, sore as a bitch and tender as, itchy as! since then nothing but this tissue feels weird, my bf levels arent that high but i do have some fat on my stomach and love handles.

question is can it happen without symptoms? because we all are told to wait till symptoms befoe we hit the nolva but i was on my first cycle for 2 weeks before i stopped after doing my shoulder and my nips havent looked the same, no lumps under nips no itchiness nothing. and i ran nolva at 40mg for 2 months. maybe the tissue was always there?

here are pics from earlier this year, anyone take a guess about my bf levels?
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38056

i want to run test cyp for 10 weeks at 500mg a week and going to run femara through out and nolva at 10mg or maybe 20 EOD. femara stops estrogen nicely and i'd rather hinder gains then get gyno or even make what i "might" have worse.

what do you guys recommend? if i flex my pec and press it feels like soft tissue around my nip, but then when i relax and move my fingers around my pec around the nip and above my nips, it feels like a bit of clumpy tissue. and thats what gyno tissue is meant to feel like

peaker
    Last edited by peaker; 07-21-2003 at 03:18 AM.

bumpos

bump

Nelstar is offline Member
    yes you can get it without symptoms.. im gonna sound like a broken record but tryin running some winstrol that cleared mine up. they were never sore nor itchy and showed up unannounced but went away 2 weeks into 50mg eod.

yes you can get it without symptoms.. im gonna sound like a broken record but tryin running some winstrol that cleared mine up. they were never sore nor itchy and showed up unannounced but went away 2 weeks into 50mg eod.

then why the classic line, wait till symptoms occur before jumping on the nolva?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It could be the breast gland itself. From the looks of your pics...IMO you do not have gyno. Your chest looks clean.

PS You look good for being natural...must be the veggemite.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    then why the classic line, wait till symptoms occur before jumping on the nolva?
    That's a bad line then...people usually do 10-20mg ED while cycling to stop the estrogen from binding.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    That's a bad line then...people usually do 10-20mg ED while cycling to stop the estrogen from binding.
    i only have femara but enough tabs of nolva at 20mg EOD and femara at 2.5mg EOD. thats should be enough if i am prone and not to flare up more possible tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    i only have femara but enough tabs of nolva at 20mg EOD and femara at 2.5mg EOD. thats should be enough if i am prone and not to flare up more possible tissue?
    Forget about the N-dex if you have Femara. If gyno appears then start popping the n-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Forget about the N-dex if you have Femara. If gyno appears then start popping the n-dex.
    will do. but how can i wait till gyno appears when some people dont get symptoms. if i am bulking i wont know if its just regular fat and water?

peaker

if its fat or water you can get rid of it.. like money said.. it looks fine.. but when you flex your chest hard if you got a little pocket of fat thats not gyno and taking nolvadex i isnt gonna make that subside. i was told by my doc that gyno is the development of breast tissue and that once its formed it doesnt go away but rather gets smaller where as fat as we all know can go away. if youre concerned about the overall look of your chest i.e its not square enough for your standards... instead of bulking try to diet down its hard to lose that fat around your chest but try some clen or winstrol somehting lilke that.. just my opinion
    lata

Thread Information