Thread: pct question

Nephets is offline Senior Member

pct question

Just about done my test prop cycle and I planned on starting my pct march 22nd. Nolva, clomid. My wife is becoming a surrogate for a family who cant have a baby (because shes one hell of a good woman) but just informed me that I would have to give blood work some time in april, even though I have nothing to do with this process. Should I stop my cycle now and start my pct sooner. will it make any real difference at this point. I have no idea what they are testing for in this blood work.

thanks

nephets

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    No idea why they would need your blood work, other than to verify that you could donate blood to your wife in case she needs it... I would ask them why, because it’s not like they are using your sperm.

And because we don’t know why you need bloodwork, it’s hard to give you an answer on what you should do. I would keep going with the cycle, but I would also find out why they need it.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    No idea why they would need your blood work, other than to verify that you could donate blood to your wife in case she needs it... I would ask them why, because it’s not like they are using your sperm.

And because we don’t know why you need bloodwork, it’s hard to give you an answer on what you should do. I would keep going with the cycle, but I would also find out why they need it.
    I totally agree on this

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed.

Also "Nolva, clomid"???
    We're you speaking generically, or are you using both? If so why?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information