• 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 7 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Anti estrogen

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Anti estrogen

I’m currently on Trt which consist of 200 mg of cyp, 50 iu of hcg and 1mg of Arimidex weekly. I’m supplementing this with 30 mg of Dbol daily. I’m starting to feel a little bit like my levels may be rising, a little embarrassing to say but I’m feeling emotional or something.Should I be doing more anti estrogen with what I’m taking?

YERDADDY is offline New Member
    "Should I be doing more anti estrogen with what I’m taking?""

Probably not. I would stick with what you are doing. Arimidex is pretty powerful. 1 mg a week is a lot. You don't want to crash your E. Talk to your Dr, tell him your symptoms and ask to have an E2 sensitive test done. If your E is too high you can adjust the dose of adex.

How long have you been on the TRT? 200mg is on the high end of dosages especially to start off with.

200mg test plus the hcg is a lot of hormone right off the bat. May take some getting used to. You may have some emotional side effects at first. 200mg test may be too much anyway. I take 140mg a week and my blood levels run right at 1500.
    Last edited by YERDADDY; 03-08-2020 at 11:48 PM.
    Testie and Cylon357 like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I’m currently on Trt which consist of 200 mg of cyp, 50 iu of hcg and 1mg of Arimidex weekly. I’m supplementing this with 30 mg of Dbol daily. I’m starting to feel a little bit like my levels may be rising, a little embarrassing to say but I’m feeling emotional or something.Should I be doing more anti estrogen with what I’m taking?
    if you don't want elevated estrogen levels then why the heck are you taking Dbol ? the whole point of Dbol is to raise E2 levels (and E2 will promote strength, hypertrophy, water retention, nitric oxide, blood volume, more pumps, etc.)..

taking something that is meant to raise estrogen levels, like Dbol, then taking something else to lower estrogen levels is completely counter productive and defeating the purpose.
    run Var or Winny If your worried about high estrogen .

on a side note -- there is nothing objective or physiologically accurate about "feeling emotional" in relation to elevated estrogen levels. thats all in your head. elevated estrogen levels generally promote libido, high sex drive, confidence, strength, and feeling over all 'alpha' .. the idea that elevated estrogen makes you feel 'feminine' or 'emotional' is utter bullshit.
    its low androgen levels that make you feel "bitchy'' , not high estrogen.
    Chark, JackMan017 and Gallowmere like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    GH, has there always been this debate historically in the AAS world? Is it a pendulum that swings back and forth with E2 being in or out of favor? I always love your insight, TY!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    GH, has there always been this debate historically in the AAS world? Is it a pendulum that swings back and forth with E2 being in or out of favor? I always love your insight, TY!
    well I think estrogen comes in and out of favor over time based on goals and context .
    example --
    - in powerlifting, for decades, running high dose test, with dbol and anadrol and getting lots of estrogen and bloat with no AI use (AI's effect your strength) has always been popular and in favor.
    - in bodybuilding, you hear of guys 10-15 years or so ago getting more gyno (then what guys get today), this is because in the off season guys knew that they got their best gains and grew the most and put on the most muscle when they ran cycles with high estrogen levels and no anti estrogens.. you'll hear of pros that ended up getting gyno surgery say that yes they got gyno but they also got the most gains during the time estrogen was high.
    - in "physique" sports and the whole modern era of wanting to have that lean dry slim hard beach body , anti estrogens became very popular. to the point of over abuse. the 160 pound ripped instagram model that wants to look 'tight' year round is the one advocating and promoting AI use all the damn time. but these same guys are going to remain 160 pounds cause its hard to grow when your constantly crushing estrogen levels (which is an extremely anabolic hormone).

so really, its not as much about trends as it is about what mold you fit into .

I became an advocate of running high estrogen cycles because I did the research and wanted to help guys "get big" and put on as much muscle as possible. so I generally fit into that mold.
    but I understand different guys have different goals

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well I think estrogen comes in and out of favor over time based on goals and context .
    example --
    - in powerlifting, for decades, running high dose test, with dbol and anadrol and getting lots of estrogen and bloat with no AI use (AI's effect your strength) has always been popular and in favor.
    - in bodybuilding, you hear of guys 10-15 years or so ago getting more gyno (then what guys get today), this is because in the off season guys knew that they got their best gains and grew the most and put on the most muscle when they ran cycles with high estrogen levels and no anti estrogens.. you'll hear of pros that ended up getting gyno surgery say that yes they got gyno but they also got the most gains during the time estrogen was high.
    - in "physique" sports and the whole modern era of wanting to have that lean dry slim hard beach body , anti estrogens became very popular. to the point of over abuse. the 160 pound ripped instagram model that wants to look 'tight' year round is the one advocating and promoting AI use all the damn time. but these same guys are going to remain 160 pounds cause its hard to grow when your constantly crushing estrogen levels (which is an extremely anabolic hormone).

so really, its not as much about trends as it is about what mold you fit into .

I became an advocate of running high estrogen cycles because I did the research and wanted to help guys "get big" and put on as much muscle as possible. so I generally fit into that mold.
    but I understand different guys have different goals
    TY GH, great explanation, appreciated!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't add any additional AI's or SERM until you get some blood work. You don't want to crash your estrogen too low.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the insight guys as I did not realize the different characteristics of estrogen, strength and size are not a problem as I’m growing rather quickly and it’s to the point that people are asking nosy questions about my rapid growth, my main concern is not risking a side affect such as gyno which I’ve read dianabol can cause.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the insight guys as I did not realize the different characteristics of estrogen, strength and size are not a problem as I’m growing rather quickly and it’s to the point that people are asking nosy questions about my rapid growth, my main concern is not risking a side affect such as gyno which I’ve read dianabol can cause.
    Gyno is only going to be a concern with Dbol if you’re prone to it, and if you’re prone to it, it’s likely gonna happen one day no matter what. We see instances all of the time of guys suddenly growing mini-tits years after they stopped cycling. It’s a similar thing as with some teenage boys being prone during puberty.
    I’ve personally run Dbol in tapered dosages from 50/day to 25/day to 12.5/day for four weeks each, over the duration of a 12 week cycle. Not only did I not use an AI, I didn’t bother with Nolva either. Didn’t even add in Masteron until after the 50/day part was done, and had 500 test with it the whole time. Still have no boobies.
    Could it happen? Sure. You could also get hit by a bus on your way home. Stop worrying about it, and if anything, just drop the AI and eat some Nolva if it keeps your from being paranoid.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Gallowmere in your opinion a Dbol cycle can be safely done for periods extending past 4-6 weeks, or at least that’s what I’m reading from your post. It seems like I’m now in my 4rth week and I’m really starting to grow at a quicker rate than previously and my plan is to go out at least 6 weeks, however If I were to go longer, would breaking the 30 mg threshold be considered risky or not that out of the norm?

Thread Information