• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Age and steroids

menace2anus is offline New Member

Age and steroids

So i was wondering and kinda curious....
    Guys, at what age did you start using AAS and how did things turned out for you?
    (I'm probably gonna start my first cycle a few months before turning 23 and i would have been training and dieting for 6 years by then.)

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Found out I needed TRT at age 34. Ran first cycle a year later.

Granted, I didn’t even stop being a lazy fat sack of shit until my early 30s though.
    menace2anus likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I took my first 'attempt' at a cycle at age 17 .. ended up with an infection from the injection and in the hospital. needles to say it didn't go well.
    didn't mess with shit for a decade or more. started TRT at 32 or so and began heavily researching AAS and HRT etc. have been experimenting ever since. I'm 43 now.

if I was to go back in time, and we have some of the stuff we have today. I'd of started around 19, but NOT with Test. I'd start with Insuln, HGH, MK677, Cardarine, Clen , IGF, and LGD.. then after that, Var and Wistrol ran for 5-6 week bursts.. then after that low dose test combined with anabolics .. then after all that , a high dose test only cycle .
    however, most guys today go just the opposite direction and start with test only cycles and eventually work their way up to insulin and HGH

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Decided to finally give it a try several months ago at the age of 33. I was feeling lazy and depressed and thought testosterone and dbol could help. Now I feel like a new man. One of the best decisions i've probably ever made.

I've been workout out off and on for about 10 years and never really even considered steroids . I was brainwashed into thinking steroids are horrible and going to kill you and assumed it was only for athletes and pro bodybuilders and the risk didn't outweigh the reward, unless you were getting a huge salary from a sports team. The more I researched, the more I found out the benefits possibly outweigh the risks if you do it wisely.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys are too young! I started at 47.
    Wait a couple of decades. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MecGen, menace2anus and Booz like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It's different for everyone because everyone has different genetics and natural potential. I didn't start steroids until 32, and I trained since around the age of 15. I began researching steroids around age 21-22 as I had sensed I was plateauing. I would come to this very website and read and research, and everywhere I looked, I saw that once you come off a cycle, you will eventually go back to your natty limit. It never made sense to me to just cycle and go back to natty, because I was already natty and a big mofo. I was basically the same size I am now just a little less vascular in the arms. I used to have guys on juice ask me what stack I'm on and people would ask my friends what kind of shit I'm taking. All I ever took was protein powder and creatine. Some vitamins or L-arginine products here and there. Between ages of 28-32 I felt kind of like crap, dealt with a lot of depression, etc. I had my levels checked and they were total t: 470, free-t: 11. I said fuck it and started administering my own TRT and cycling off and on.

Do I regret it? Not at all, not now. Will I, who knows? I do feel like a new man, I feel more invigorated. I still have to watch my diet and be consistent or I will turn sloppy, but that's how it's always been. The only thing that sucks is having to plan around the injections, but I'd rather be in control of my hormones than let nature do it's thing anyway. I wasn't going to live out the rest of my life with sub-optimal testosterone levels .
    menace2anus likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started researching at age 13. I was fascinated but trained naturally up until I was 22. I am 36 now and was in the best shape of my life last April. Working towards getting back to that now currently not as lean but I am 260lbs.
    menace2anus likes this.

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by menace2anus View Post
    So i was wondering and kinda curious....
    Guys, at what age did you start using AAS and how did things turned out for you?
    (I'm probably gonna start my first cycle a few months before turning 23 and i would have been training and dieting for 6 years by then.)
    When I was young in gymnastics, my gymnastics Dr, she gave me low dosages of AAS. It really help my strength increase and I added alot more muscle size and power. I had no bad unwanted side effects due to low dosages and closely monitored.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    First pin was 19 or 20 i cant remember, had no fucking clue what i was doing
    menace2anus, JaneDoe and sv.elia like this.

I was probably 43-45yrs old...
    had been on TRT since 40yrs old...

Kinda wish I never started cycling but...
    Once you go to the dark side you can never go back.

Happy as hell I started TRT.
    menace2anus likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggodess View Post
    When I was young in gymnastics, my gymnastics Dr, she gave me low dosages of AAS. It really help my strength increase and I added alot more muscle size and power. I had no bad unwanted side effects due to low dosages and closely monitored.

Did it effect your skeletal growth (height)? I thought that was another reason it was given, to keep the gymnast more compact?

My first cycle was at 60 y.o.

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Did it effect your skeletal growth (height)? I thought that was another reason it was given, to keep the gymnast more compact?

My first cycle was at 60 y.o.
    Not really.
    It did make my muscles grow, stronger, more harder, bigger muscle pumps.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    32 my first Test only cycle.... I would not have started before that anyways. That was when I started feeling I need something. 23 is too young...
    menace2anus likes this.

menace2anus is offline New Member
    btw guys, is using at 23 considered too young for someone like me who wants to compete or should i just wait till im 25?

PHunter is offline New Member
    I'm early 50s now and first tried Dbol only at about 23 or so as this was before internet days and I knew very little about it and Dbol was all I could score. Nothing magical happened with Dbol only. At around 25 or so I found the Steroid Users Handbook and found I needed Test, so I held off until I could find a supplier. At about 26 or so I started my first real cycle with Test E, DBol kickstart, Deca and some Stanazol which is pretty much what I used for 7-8 more cycles from 26 to 44 as I drifted in and out of lifting. Now in my early 50s I am 8 weeks into another cycle with Test E, Dbol kickstart, Masteron and Anavar and loving the results. No bad effects now I have AIs and now a cycle doesn't cause acne like it used to when I was younger. I wish I could go back on Deca but I have a possible drug test for a non strength related sport in less than a year, so cant make use of its joint relief just yet.
    Even early on I never had any bad issues with steroids apart from acne. We didn't have AIs back in the day so just kept Dbol doses low, but I did start to get very minor gyno. On my last few cycles I have had a few basic blood tests and nothing too bad found, no really high BP or liver results. Before I started this last cycle, my Test levels were above average for my age so luckily my natural testosterone production did not get hurt too badly.
    I will likely go on another cycle in my mid 50s this July/August, this time trying Test E with a Dbol/Anadrol kickstart and then switch to Tren to see if it gives me any bad sides.
    menace2anus likes this.

BubbaPlex is offline New Member
    35 started TRT... And so far I’m loving every minute of it.
    menace2anus likes this.

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Well what about fertility? Do you guys have children or are able to have children or that ship has sailed?

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Well what about fertility? Do you guys have children or are able to have children or that ship has sailed?
    Past breeding age now, but my last kid was conceived while on cycle at 36 and another was conceived about 3 months after I finished my 4-5th cycle at 29. I had to get the snip after that as I seemed to have good swimmers.
    Last edited by CR500; 03-11-2020 at 03:39 AM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Quite a few members on here will tell you they had kids while on cycle. Other guys are unlucky and can never conceive after running some gear. It is individual specific. Personally, I am running HCG off and on to at least mitigate the chances of becoming sterile.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was at 60 y.o.[/QUOTE]

First cycle at 56, have only done two but on HRT
    menace2anus and MecGen like this.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    I was 104 years old on my first pin. I saw a infomercial about low T so I decided to have a talk with my doctor. I knew this would solve my issues with being old. So I started a aggressive cycle of 63.827mg a week of test cyp. I think I’ll blast really hard with 125mgs a week of Masteron because on paper it seems like the best AAS and no whippersnapper is going to change my mind.

I know your thinking that I’m absolute retard and I can’t let it go that I’m a old fart now but you can’t take this money with you. So it’s mine to waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I cycled in and off from the time I was 20-22 and then life kind of got in the way for awhile. Got back into it at 33 and decided blasting and cruising is the way to go, and it is.
    menace2anus likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    The Journey

My older brother was bodybuilding back in the 1970's, and he use to take me to the gym with him when he had to babysit me...

I started powerlifting in the 1980's in high school, and achieved some success, qualifying for the Teenage Nationals in Scottsdale, Arizona. My brother and I decided to go down to the pool. and there we met Larry Pacifico (he is probably deceased now, so I will mention his name...), who turned my brother on to a hotsheet of AAS purchased through the mail. After returning home, a friend of mine and I ordered some Test Cyp, and it was game on; my first cycle...

I only ran the Cyp, at one shot per week, but I remember that I gained like 12 pounds off of it. I was 18 yo...

Afterwards, I experimented while I was in the service (trips to Thailand for Cobra Gold were the bomb, 1000 count Dbol for 50 USD...), and experienced amazing results...

Now, at an ever increasing age, I am still pumping the iron, along with the gas, but the effects of AAS on my body, just don't match what they were (or what I remember them being) when I was 20 years younger... The effects are still good, still there, but like everything else as you age, the rush just doesn't seem to be the same...

Probably time to up the dose bruh
    XnavyHMCS and Quester like this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    SLAM, thanks for the advice... I run ridiculously moderate doses, so I was wondering if increasing dosage would be a possible solution.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    SLAM, thanks for the advice... I run ridiculously moderate doses, so I was wondering if increasing dosage would be a possible solution.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
    What’re you running now?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

What’re you running now?
    I run:

400mg Test.
    100mg Mast
    100mg Deca
    250mg Tren

1-2 dbol a day with workouts

I would imagine that my dosages are rather on the low end... I am still seeing results, but nothing spectacular like before.

Thanks for the input, bro.

I run:

400mg Test.
    100mg Mast
    100mg Deca
    250mg Tren

1-2 dbol a day with workouts

I would imagine that my dosages are rather on the low end... I am still seeing results, but nothing spectacular like before.

Thanks for the input, bro.
    Depends on what you’re trying to do. If you’re trying to grow I’d drop the mast, leave the Tren alone. Up the test to 600 - 750, and the deca to 250.

If you’re trying to lean out, leave the test and deca alone, ramp the Tren and mast up to 400 each

That’s what I would do anyway.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I_Slam,

Thanks for the input.

As I said, I feel like I am a bit stale, on my cycles...

I will up the dosage!!!

Thanks, bro.

I_Slam,

Thanks for the input.

As I said, I feel like I am a bit stale, on my cycles...

I will up the dosage!!!

Thanks, bro.
    Playing with doses (sometimes not even alot) and rotating compounds goes a LONG way
    Quester and XnavyHMCS like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    When I was born doctor held me and said, "Your mother is a cow! So you must be a bull!"

Then he shot me in the ass with 5 tubes of finaplix and sent us both to pasture.
    XnavyHMCS and Quester like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL,

"
    "

Brother, you gotta put that next to your profile pic.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    LOL,

""

Brother, you gotta put that next to your profile pic.
    I’ll have to see if admin can make that happen lol
    The road likes this.

Thread Information