Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Major TRT questions

bobspix is offline Associate Member

Major TRT questions

Would you still go for TRT if the test numbers are low but you feel absolutely fine? Or is it that the test low enough to impact your life and so you go the TRT route.

1) What if you recover, albeit not fully but 60-80% after a cycle in a year but constant blood tests and pressure led you to TRT?

2) How does it affect fertility? Does TRT render you unfertile?

3) What if everything is fine, the sex is great, morning wood is iron but only the numbers are low?

For ex - before my first cycle my test levels were 600 ng/DL afterwards it came down to 150 ng/DL but I felt and performed absolutely fine.

So, is TRT inevitable for guys who have experimented with P.E.Ds or is it more of a personal choice?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It’s a personal choice. I felt like crap, mentally speaking, before I started TRT. There were other things going on in my life that could have caused me to feel that way, so I can’t blame it entirely on “low t.” My T was not that low at 470 ng/dL. When I was in my late teens/early 20’s, my total t was in the 8/900’s.

Steroids did not help me sexually that much tbh. I felt horny before, I felt horny after.

Had I not felt like crap before getting my numbers checked, and had I not been the type of guy to want to be the best physical me I can be, I would probably not even have gotten the test to find out I had low-ish t.

I take HCG for fertility, but who knows.

Obviously if you feel fine and still have energy to work out, and look good, why complicate things?
    DROY likes this.

Thread Information