Smokey1987 is offline New Member

Update on leanbulk/cut cycle. Adding tren, equipoise, dbol. Replacing anavar with win

I posted about a test prop and anavar cycle a couple of weeks ago. While waiting on gear I decided to follow this cycle instead: https://www.steroid.com/Intermediate...Cycles-III.php

I' m following it to a t.. with the exception of winstrol instead of var. Also I'm adding HCG which I will commence two weeks into starting test.

Question: Has anyone run something similar to this? I was also thinking about hitting 2 weeks of winny before starting on the actual cycle. I wanna start out as lean as possible. I read I can bulk while staying relatively lean and that's my goal. Gear is arriving friday so I plan to begin then. This is my 4th cycle. How much HCG should I use?

Included is a photo of my current self. 6' 1" 205 lbs. this will be my starting "before" photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update on leanbulk/cut cycle. Adding tren, equipoise, dbol. Replacing anavar with win-img_5016.jpeg  

Thread Information