Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By almostgone

Thread: No lables on vial

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

No lables on vial

Been using the same guy for years now. Usually text him with a order he ships them to me. Usually has the brand on the vial but for the last few times when I order I get vial with no label on it. I asked about it sometimes he says the printer wasn't working or he just didn't around to doing it.

Weird is the brand one I used to get was clear. But now the one without the label is slightly tinted yellow. This is only for the test. All the other stuff has labels on it.

Should I be concerned?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    At this point it pretty much comes down to how much you trust your source. The color difference could be explained by a different carrier oil.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    My pharmacy Test is usually yellow carrier oil. My other Test is MCT, clear and thin.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    At this point it pretty much comes down to how much you trust your source. The color difference could be explained by a different carrier oil.
    That

I have a source which never labels it, but I know he is legit, I would rather get label-less legit test then a fancy packet of shit test...

If you trust him, it's gtg... Yellowish colour is fine, one of my source always supply me with yellowish test, legit....

So again if you trust him, it gtg

Thread Information