Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Nationals prep off season cycle

anabolicfre4k is offline New Member

Nationals prep off season cycle

I have started working with an IFBB pro, who is coaching me for nationals. We are currently in an off season phase. First, I will share the cycle he came up with.

The goal is to put on quality mass while maintaining good shape.

My stats are 5'10", 216lbs.

Week 1:
    Proviron 50-100-100-150-150-200-200
    Test P - 100 ED
    Stan - 10 ED

Week 2:
    Test E - 250 Mo,Wed,Fri,Sun
    Mast E - 200 Tue,Thu,Sat
    Stan - 10 ED

Week 3:
    Test E - 250 Tue,Thu,Sat
    Mast E - 200 Mo,Wed,Fri,Sun
    Stan - 10 ED

Week 4:
    Test E - 250 Mo,Wed,Fri,Sun
    Mast E - 200 Tue,Thu,Sat
    Stan - 10 ED

Week 5
    Test P 150 Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun
    Mast P 100 Tue, Sat
    Primo A 150 Thu
    Turinabol 40,40,40,40,20,40,40

Week 6
    Test P 150 Tue,Thu, Sat
    Mast P 100 Mon, Fri
    Primo A 150 Wed
    Turinabol 40,40,40,20,60,60,60

Week 7
    Test P 150 Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun
    Mast P 100 Tue, Sat
    Primo A 150 Thu
    Turinabol 60,60,40,60,60,60,60

Week 8
    Test P 200 Tue, Thu, Sat
    Mast P 200 Mon, Fri
    Primo A 200 Wed
    Turinabol 60,40,40,40,40,40,20
    Stan 20,40,40,40,40,40,20
    Anavar 40 ED

Week 9
    Test P 200 Mon,Wed,Fri, Sun
    Mast P 200 Tue,Sat
    Primo A 200 Thu
    Stan 60,60,60,60,60,40,60
    Anavar 40 ED

Week 10
    Test P 200 Tue, Thu, Sat
    Mast P 200 Mon, Fri
    Primo A 200 Wed
    Stan 60,60,60,60,40,60,60
    Anavar 40 ED

Week 11
    Test P 150 Mon,Wed,Fri, Sun
    Mast P 200 Tue,Sat
    Primo A 200 Thu
    Stan 60,60,60,40,40,40,60
    Anavar 40 ED

Week 12
    Test P 100 Tue, Thu, Sat
    Mast P 200 Mon, Wed, Fri
    Primo A 100 Tue, Thu, Sat
    Stan 40,20,20,20,20,20,10
    Anavar 40 ED

Week 13
    Test P 100 Mon,Wed,Fri
    Mast P 200 Tue, Thu
    Primo A 100 Mon, Wed, Fri
    Anavar 40 ED

Have a look at the cycle and share your opinion. After that I will share other details and the progress so far.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'll be blunt . I'm not a fan of this cycle plan for off season mass gains. there is no real 'rhyme or reason' to this protocol.

your going to start the protocol off by running a shit ton of test prop and proviron .. why. just so you can get every negative androgenic side effect to start your cycle off with (like acne, hair loss, prostate swelling, anxiety, etc.).. the only thing 700mg of test prop and 200mg of proviron per day is going to do is crash your SHBG and sky rocket your DHT levels. and for what purpose. Dht is NOT an anabolic hormone.
    it makes zero sense to start off a bulking cycle with sky rocketing DHT levels and ultimately negative side effects.

primo ace .. ok great compound (for bulking it stacks better with a 19 nor though). but its primo ACE . its a super short ester. yet your only running it one day per week . why? its a great anabolic compound, heck I'd be running that shit daily

Turinabol .. junk. leave that compound for the women and the MMA fighters. not for bulking

masteron and primo together.. whats the point in this ? masteron is a great compound and surely it can be used in a bulk, but it shines and works best in a bulk when stacked with a 19 nor like Deca , NPP, Ment, Tren .. there is no purpose in stacking it with primo in a bulking phase. yes primo and mast can work well together (even though they are similar in effects), but they work well together for more cosmetic effects in a calorie deficit (the primo acts as your anabolic to help you hold on to muscle tissue while dieting down, and the masteron acts as your androgen to help you Harden up ... BUT your not dieting down, your bulking. you do not need these effects)

I could go on. but anyhow, this looks like an IFBB pros 'favorite' compounds all just randomly thrown together in a bowl of soup, rather then a well planned out protocol.
    however, having said that , I would really like to know his reasonings and explanations as to why things are they way they are here. I'm open to learning, but really from the surface I don't see any valid point or optimization in this program

anabolicfre4k is offline New Member
    Thank you. I am pretty much agreeing with you in all the points. I can not comment on the details but the big picture you described is exactly what I thought - overly complicated cycle that sa nuances that so not make sense. The dosages, periodization and compounds...this together makes an impression as it has been written for someone who he is coaching for years and know exactly how his body reacts.

I am definitely in agreement that this doesn't look like a cycle I would come up with in order to put a mass on frame..which is what I need now in order to be competent.

I am currently at week 8 of this. I got sick 2 times during the cycle. In the beginning when I overloaded my body with the androgens and again a week ago where I ran 3 orals together.

We started at 3000kcal a day and 30 min cardio after workouts (2+1). We gradually increased cals to 4500 and decreased cardio to 20mins because my physique was more like during a cut than bulking. The shit just couldn't stop hardening me up. Now on 4500cals my weight is still in plateau.

I have no idea what is causing the plateau, whether it's the dry compounds or cardio or what. I am seriously eating 4500cals of solid food. Previously in past I would gain some weight at less calories.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicfre4k View Post
    Thank you. I am pretty much agreeing with you in all the points. I can not comment on the details but the big picture you described is exactly what I thought - overly complicated cycle that sa nuances that so not make sense. The dosages, periodization and compounds...this together makes an impression as it has been written for someone who he is coaching for years and know exactly how his body reacts.

I am definitely in agreement that this doesn't look like a cycle I would come up with in order to put a mass on frame..which is what I need now in order to be competent.

I am currently at week 8 of this. I got sick 2 times during the cycle. In the beginning when I overloaded my body with the androgens and again a week ago where I ran 3 orals together.

We started at 3000kcal a day and 30 min cardio after workouts (2+1). We gradually increased cals to 4500 and decreased cardio to 20mins because my physique was more like during a cut than bulking. The shit just couldn't stop hardening me up. Now on 4500cals my weight is still in plateau.

I have no idea what is causing the plateau, whether it's the dry compounds or cardio or what. I am seriously eating 4500cals of solid food. Previously in past I would gain some weight at less calories.
    your not absorbing and utilizing the food properly .. your micro and macro nutrients are likely off balance. your running 'dry' cutting compounds and simply burning through the calories your taking in. and therefore your weight has plateaued. eating more is going to do nothing but burden your digestive system.. you need to change up your "chemistry" and your protocols and your nutrition so that you can put the cals your eating to good use.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Seems extremely over complicated for a bulk. Too many orals...of no real mass gaining properties... id actual be suspect of this layout to be a cut rather than bulk despite diet...imho it needs redone with way fewer compounds and less sporadic dosing
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information