Thread: ran out!?!?

tomcat is offline Junior Member

ran out!?!?

yeah, this is my first time using test enanthate , and i'm on my last injection. i have my clomid and everything ready, but i'm concerned about when to start it because the first time i took the test out the bottle with the needle i kept fuckn up and spilled about a half cc/ml. now i'm on my last shot and only have a half ml to inject instead of a full one.

my question is, will this effect anything? will it effect when i should take my clomid, or anything. i'm thinkn that i will probly have to take clomid 3-4 days after my last injection instead of a whole week. let me me know what u all think. thanks.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Oh, noooooooooo!

Originally posted by tomcat
    now i'm on my last shot and only have a half ml to inject instead of a full one. my question is, will this effect anything
    Nope. Next question?

Seriously, bro, you didn't mention how much or how often you've been injecting. But since test enanthate normally comes 200 mg/ml, you're only talking about changing your last injection from 200 mg. to 100 mg. (or otherwise cutting your last shot in half). This will make no difference in the long run, and you can simply go on looking forward to your next foray into the wonderful world of test.

Mike Guest
    continue as if nothing has changed - no worries bud - start clomid 2wks after last shot and you're fine

Thread Information