Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Heart artery stent and HRT

jason_p is offline New Member

Heart artery stent and HRT

It's been 2 months now I've had a couple of stents placed.Had chest pains when angry or stressed 9never while training).
    What's the consensus and your experience with HRT after stent placement ? The cardiac tissue is intact (no inffractions,got it early on exams) ,the arteries open wide,as long as the recovery period ends,looks like i'm good to go,although carefully.
    I'm looking for maintaining normal anabolism(first) and androgen (second) levels,without lipid profile problems (which is also taken care of with statins).
    Is test the best option for this ? Would deca be better ? I don't want to mess things up but also don't want to mess with antiestrogens and 5a-inhibitors and all the ancillaries that come with test.I want one drug and that's it.
    I've been on for almost 25 years straight,at times on the heavy side,at times just cruising,about 300 pounds.Powerlifter.
    Any help appreciated.

jason_p

From what I gather...
    you are 43yrs old and been juicing since you are 18.
    two months ago you just had heart surgery in which you had stents inserted...
    and...
    your concern is that you want to know how to to continue taking steroids .

please think about your health for a bit.
    I imagine the healthiest thing to do is just take about 80-100mg of test a week and reevaluate in a year or so.
    Plus your really should drop some weight and get your lipids under control.

Listen, I understand somewhat.
    I compete in powerlifting and I am 49yrs old.

I am not trying to be an ass.

Just trying to put it in perspective.
    Test Monsterone and Proximal like this.

You are correct in most assumptions.
    BUT

I was not talking about "taking steroids ".

I was talking about hrt levels,about 100-200 mg test as you say but asked about the option of substituting test with something else,less androgenic so as not to have prostate and estrogen problems as well.I never responded well to test,I always needed finasteride and had gyno since puberty (before aas),so I always used minimal test or not at all.

Even deca or eq I was refering to as options will be in the 100-200mg per week range.As you understand I'm in no position to stop everything as it would be even worse for everything even for the heart.I'm talking about hormone replacement levels nothing more.
    I've lost a lot of weight (15% of previous bodyweight within 2 months).Ldl is 65.Lipids below low normal.Diet is in check.Added cardio and weight training is minimal as of right now.I'm health concious.
    Perhaps I should have mentioned all of these in the very beginning

I appreciate your opinion,it's the voice of logic I think I also follow.And I thank you for it !

Would you still think the test is the best option if you only had to use one compound for 100mg?
    Last edited by jason_p; 03-16-2020 at 10:11 AM.

transilvania is offline Junior Member
    I had a stent implant 3 years ago after going to ER with a severe back pain , i was off gear for 7 months ,starting with 125 mg test cyp every 3.5 day , felling like a new man , feeling alive again , after a year i stop using statins bc my liver enzyme was always elevated , right now after two months of 125 mg deca and test cyp e3.5d ,and some supplements my lipid panel is better than ever and 2 weeks ago i was at the cardiolog and my heart is full recover .

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    I had a stent implant 3 years ago after going to ER with a severe back pain , i was off gear for 7 months ,starting with 125 mg test cyp every 3.5 day , felling like a new man , feeling alive again , after a year i stop using statins bc my liver enzyme was always elevated , right now after two months of 125 mg deca and test cyp e3.5d ,and some supplements my lipid panel is better than ever and 2 weeks ago i was at the cardiolog and my heart is full recover .
    Thank you for your reply ! This was very helpful ! I'm probably going to use 100mg each of deca and test or deca and eq.

transilvania is offline Junior Member
    I forget to tell ,i lost alot if weight in 1 year 40-45 lbs ,but now with that low dosage i gain in the first 4 weeks 15 lbs , i know alot is water and glycogen weight ,but im happy with the results and how i fell but much happy with lipid panel results ... in this pic from the last week i weight 210 lbs at 6 feet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heart artery stent and HRT-e88e2b58-0876-4f6f-86e4-26735297fe40.jpg  

Thread Information