• 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Halted heartbeat.... Trenside ?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Halted heartbeat.... Trenside ?

So, increased cardio, started cardarine dropped alot of fat and managed to get my heartbeat in the mid 70s.
    But a couple of times i notized the heart paused for a beat. It stopped for a sec, then it continued as usual. Never saw this before.
    Google didnt say much. Usual and no prob AND serious.
    Could it be a side from tren ? Been on 300 mg tren e for 2 weeks now.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    They're called PVC's (preventricular contractions), and they are usually benign. I've had them for about 8 years and I'm still alive. I get them during stressful times, from too much caffeine, or from dehydration/too much exercise/pushing my body too hard. Sometimes I'll be too relaxed and I'll get one, usually when my heart beat gets too low (50's,40's). It's almost like the heart forgets to pump once, and then makes up for it by pumping extra hard the next time.

Considering that you are on Tren and cut a bunch of weight, you are certainly putting more strain on your body than usual. I have never tried tren or cardarine, but any of these chemicals we inject or ingest are toxic to our bodies and sometimes central nervous system stress shows up through heart rate changes/skipped beats.

While I think most PVCs are benign, I believe whatever it is that is causing them to happen (whether drugs, stress, caffeine, not enough sleep, etc.), has the possibility of being more dangerous in the long term if no changes are made. Like I said, I get them sometimes at the gym too, which tells me to slow down and breathe more. It's my body's way of telling me, slow the fuck down bro bro.
    AR's King Silabolin and Dgs59 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Funny...mine was doing this today. Shit worries me. Seems to be common amongst bodybuilding
    AR's King Silabolin and Dgs59 like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are using stims, it could be atrial fibulation. Your heart loses the Rythm of the top and bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    almostgone and Dgs59 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    They're called PVC's (preventricular contractions), and they are usually benign. I've had them for about 8 years and I'm still alive. I get them during stressful times, from too much caffeine, or from dehydration/too much exercise/pushing my body too hard. Sometimes I'll be too relaxed and I'll get one, usually when my heart beat gets too low (50's,40's). It's almost like the heart forgets to pump once, and then makes up for it by pumping extra hard the next time.

Considering that you are on Tren and cut a bunch of weight, you are certainly putting more strain on your body than usual. I have never tried tren or cardarine, but any of these chemicals we inject or ingest are toxic to our bodies and sometimes central nervous system stress shows up through heart rate changes/skipped beats.

While I think most PVCs are benign, I believe whatever it is that is causing them to happen (whether drugs, stress, caffeine, not enough sleep, etc.), has the possibility of being more dangerous in the long term if no changes are made. Like I said, I get them sometimes at the gym too, which tells me to slow down and breathe more. It's my body's way of telling me, slow the fuck down bro bro.
    Thanks bro. I will try to go even more heart friendly with my diett. Tren at 48 must be taken seriously. And lots of it are psychological. I even litterary felt much better in my chest after reading your comment

Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Funny...mine was doing this today. Shit worries me. Seems to be common amongst bodybuilding
    More we worry, more it will happen, i think.

Cylon357 and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    If you are using stims, it could be atrial fibulation. Your heart loses the Rythm of the top and bottom.

I was sitting in my taxi. I had 300 gs caffein 4 hours earlier. No other stims in my protocol.
    I choose to not worry yet. I feel best in my heart and chest when i do cardio and high reps squats. I guess weakened heart should give pain then.
    But, ivbeen juicing for some 25 years now
    Been 115-125 kg for 25 years. My normal weigth should be 80.
    Family got strong hearts and reach 85-95 years No matter what the do. (sigarettes, Black Coffee, reuse of processed saturated fat.
    Nevertheless, feeling the heart stops when checking pulse being heavy running tren Is scary :/

Cuz likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Truer words never spoken. Stress is a mother f@cker. I had cardiac issues a few years back, like wear a monitor 24 hours a day, for 4 long ass weeks type issues. All turned out ok, but stress / worry definitely made it worse. That's when I got the best advice ever, health wise: "Think like a dog." Dogs don't worry about sh!t that MIGHT happen, just what does. And if something bad does happen, they deal with and then move on. Tough to do sometimes, but worked wonders for me.
    Atrial fibulation huh?
    Dr wanted me to, but insurance said I had to have had a stroke to get one. LMFAO
    Mine was caused by too many stims, T3, Clen , caffeine, ephedrine, and probably something more.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I remember the phrase '3 beat series of vent tach' but man that's been a long time ago. Seems like I might have heard 'a-fib' as well but you might have just planted that in my head LOL
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/...1.CIR.57.5.890

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    it could be as simple as dehydration and electrolyte and mineral imbalance

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is probably just atrial or ventricular ectopy (an extra electrical complex thrown in that causes a longer pause immediately following it). Without an ECG, it's anyone's guess (and there were quite a few guesses earlier by people who don't know the first thing about cardiology).
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It is probably just atrial or ventricular ectopy (an extra electrical complex thrown in that causes a longer pause immediately following it). Without an ECG, it's anyone's guess (and there were quite a few guesses earlier by people who don't know the first thing about cardiology).
    Havent noticed it anymore. Guess it was the tren then. Bodies first reaction to a new strange manmaid strong component.
    Cause no other symptomes.
    I guess the first thing unotice if your heart is weakened, is heavier breathing during exercise.
    But i stil do my 20 reps deep squats without problemes.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Havent noticed it anymore. Guess it was the tren then. Bodies first reaction to a new strange manmaid strong component.
    Cause no other symptomes.
    I guess the first thing unotice if your heart is weakened, is heavier breathing during exercise.
    But i stil do my 20 reps deep squats without problemes.
    Ectopic beats are usually caused by stress (hunger, stimulants, emotional stress, etc).
    It has nothing to do with heart failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Ectopic beats are usually caused by stress (hunger, stimulants, emotional stress, etc).
    It has nothing to do with heart failure.
    I think ur rigth. When i checked it, i was at work, stressing and feeling after chestpain caused by tren .

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    So, increased cardio, started cardarine dropped alot of fat and managed to get my heartbeat in the mid 70s.
    But a couple of times i notized the heart paused for a beat. It stopped for a sec, then it continued as usual. Never saw this before.

Ever taken 200mg of ephedrine with a bang energy drink and had your heart get stuck in one continuous beat for like 7 seconds? Happened to me.

Im sure manual labor and the 90 degree weather played its role in that one too
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Ever taken 200mg of ephedrine with a bang energy drink and had your heart get stuck in one continuous beat for like 7 seconds? Happened to me.

Im sure manual labor and the 90 degree weather played its role in that one too
    200 mg are u crazy???
    When i did epedrin for 7 years straight in my 20s, i never was above 50.
    With aspirin and caffein stil i became a tiger, everytime!

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    200 mg are u crazy???
    When i did epedrin for 7 years straight in my 20s, i never was above 50.
    With aspirin and caffein stil i became a tiger, everytime!

I have a higher tolerance for stimulants than normal people
    The road likes this.

GymHero is offline Senior Member

Heart palpitations can be scary but majority of the time are harmless. If it doesn’t go away it’s still a good idea to get checked out to put your mind at ease. When I ran tren I had insane anxiety and also got heart palpitations but went away shortly after dropping tren. Great gains but the sides were too much for me. Ran 50mg ED with 250mg Test ew

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Sorry to sound like a total pussy here. . . . but. . . . . . . . I've tolerated all sorts of sides in the past.... excessive sweating, insomnia, anorgasmia, a feeling of anger building inside that you feels like you have a turbine engine spooling up inside you... but I'd stop what I was doing if my heart was doing anything other than going pump pump pump in a regular pattern. If I was skipping beats or pumping erratically I'd ease off on the AAS and whatever else could be causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Sorry to sound like a total pussy here. . . . but. . . . . . . . I've tolerated all sorts of sides in the past.... excessive sweating, insomnia, anorgasmia, a feeling of anger building inside that you feels like you have a turbine engine spooling up inside you... but I'd stop what I was doing if my heart was doing anything other than going pump pump pump in a regular pattern. If I was skipping beats or pumping erratically I'd ease off on the AAS and whatever else could be causing it.
    Would u drop out for a common side?. No other symptomes of failure. And its often just caused by stress.
    50% of chestpain is psycological. Could be fatal, or just nothing.
    Would u stop everything because of chestpain with No other symptomes?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Would u drop out for a common side?. No other symptomes of failure. And its often just caused by stress.
    50% of chestpain is psycological. Could be fatal, or just nothing.
    Would u stop everything because of chestpain with No other symptomes?
    I don't pay any attention to chest pain. 99 times out of 100, it's just the pectoral muscles that are sore, or it might even be psychosomatic. I occassionally get chest pain when running. I also occasionally get knee pain when running. The former is "runner's chest" and the latter is "runner's knee". It happens.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Or get it checked pronto!

Thread Information