• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By kbunyan
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Bjorg89

Thread: Caber ve proviron

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member

Caber ve proviron

Does anyone have experience with Cabergoline? I'm try to decide between that and proviron for libido. I appreciate any advice on the matter. Stay healthy and safe everyone.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Two totally different items. Proviron is an anabolic steroid for one, where Caber is not. Proviron always drives my sex drive thru the roof , I never got that with Caber. Some say Caber helps men have multiple orgasms but I never really experienced that either.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    they don't compare at all . personally I would NOT take caber at all (its not healthy). its a last resort imo for someone on high dosages of tren or deca with elevated prolactin (and even then masteron is a better choice).

the way proviron works, it lowers your SHBG , which is a binding protein that binds up DHT. with lower SHBG you'll then have more DHT in the blood stream and 'free' .
    DHT does help with some physiological aspects of the libido . but keep in mind its actually estrogen itself that controls the male libido, not DHT or Testosterone (DHT helps maintain an erection whereas estrogen gives the actual sexual desire)
    having both elevated estrogen levels along side elevated DHT levels is the best combo to boost libido. so running Test, with no AI's and something like proviron is a good combo
    Poysfxom likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I seem to get a headache with proviron . I take 25mg twice daily. Is that a common side with this medication?

What is its mechanism of action?
    Poysfxom likes this.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    they don't compare at all . personally I would NOT take caber at all (its not healthy). its a last resort imo for someone on high dosages of tren or deca with elevated prolactin (and even then masteron is a better choice).

the way proviron works, it lowers your SHBG , which is a binding protein that binds up DHT. with lower SHBG you'll then have more DHT in the blood stream and 'free' .
    DHT does help with some physiological aspects of the libido . but keep in mind its actually estrogen itself that controls the male libido, not DHT or Testosterone (DHT helps maintain an erection whereas estrogen gives the actual sexual desire)
    having both elevated estrogen levels along side elevated DHT levels is the best combo to boost libido. so running Test, with no AI's and something like proviron is a good combo
    Quick question GH, how does masteron help with prolactin sides ? I know it does but what's the science behind it?
    Poysfxom likes this.

Excellent! Ordered proviron and on trt 200mg a week. Thank you for your help!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysfxom View Post
    Excellent! Ordered proviron and on trt 200mg a week. Thank you for your help!
    With TRT you wont need much, 12.5-25mg daily.
    Poysfxom likes this.

Proviron headache

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I seem to get a headache with proviron . I take 25mg twice daily. Is that a common side with this medication?

What is its mechanism of action?
    Just on my second day of proviron, and I did wake up with a headache. Will this side effect go away as I keep taking it? Doing a lot of cardio on top of my normal work out. Aspirin worked for now. Thanks for any information you have! Stay safe, stay home.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I thought it was just me. I get a headache from it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjorg89 is offline Junior Member

what makes caber unhealthy?
    Poysfxom likes this.

Done with proviron 25mg/50ct
    Absolutely no increase in libido.
    Did carve me up nicely, good definition in upper body and abs especially. I've always been blessed with exterior vein protrusion. Last lab, tech said any large cut could be fatal. Wow! Anyway, moving on to TestE, deca dbol cycle. We'll see what effect that has as far as libido goes. Know what to expect as far as gains.

Thread Information