• 1 Post By lundgren
  • 1 Post By Kc2020
  • 2 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By lundgren

Thread: superdrol, Gyno help

Kc2020 is offline New Member

superdrol, Gyno help

Hi Everyone

I am new here, I have read a lot of post, but can find a solution want to do, hope someone can help me.

I been on anavar , superdrol and Test, and I have gyno lumps and very sensitivt niples, no libido, limp dick, depress, mental breakdown.
    I took first
    Anavar 2 weeks 10 mg to 20 mg.
    The 3 week superdrol 10 to 20 mg, ade Testeron guick release 2 times 100 ml
    The 4 and 1/2 week superdrol som day 20 mg other day anavar with test 3 times 100 ml.
    But because of the niples sore and hard, I stop at starte with 80 mg nolvadex for 4 days, down to 60 mg, its help with the sore.
    Then I went to take bloodtest.

Endokrinologi
    Prolaktin;P 374 vs 86 - 324
    Testosteron;P 4,0 vs 8,6 - 29
    Thyrotropin [TSH];Pb 1,38 vs 0,40 - 4,80
    Østradiol;P 0,10 vs 0,09 - 0,22

So my prolactin is to high and very low testosterone , and I had the last shoot just 6 days before.
    I startet with me pct no HCG 5000 iu every week and nolva 40 mg and comid 50 mg every second day and cabergoline every 3 day 0.25, 2 weeks now, no libido, limp dick, the niples is still hard and sensitive my chest is very tend.
    I have stop my Comid, its broke me down, mental breakdown.
    3 days ago I try with 80 mg nolvadex, yesterday my upper chest hurts like hell, ist stops when I took 30 mg nolva and 0.25 caber.
    It was over 12 hours between my 80 mg nolvades dose.
    Don’t know want happen.
    so should I stop the Pct and just use Caber or what to do
    Its feels like my chest is going to transform to breast, sometimes.

I try too stop nolva, because of the chest pain, but cause very sore in both niples and 2 more lumps in my left, I am fuck, want can I do.

any one help me

I took 40 mg nolva, and sore its getting better.

should I try aromazin with Raloxifene or Letrozole

Can u please help me.

sorry about my bad english

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Hello,
    Not easy to understand the post.

Before you're blood test do you used some AAS or other ?

You ' have maybe a low level of test and add some AAS like anavar or other maybe dont help the situation.

I used anti-pain like oxycodone / hydrocodone and methadone, one have shut down the natural test level and up the oestrogen + prolactine.

So I think it is important to know which product raises the values.

Talk to you're doctor if possible, sometime when the oestrogen shut down the prolactine follow the rhythm.

If your doctor prescribes testosterone for hypogonadism, it's surely long ester like cypionate , enanthate or undecanoate, you need around 3-4 weeks to start to feel really the compound.

Ps: Superdrol dry the body it's around 20:400 about the andro ratio, so try to be sure if it's really superdrol inside... (Methasteron)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lundgren; 03-20-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Hi Lundgren

Thanks for reply.

I stop 3 days before bloodtest with anavar , and have injektet 100 ml testosteron fast release 5 days before.

My doktor is going to give me a new bloodstest 1 april, he say the number is more correct after 1 month, and he just say I should stop with nolva.

I am not sure I have Gynecomastia Caused by progestin related steroids or Gynecomastia Caused by high prolactin levels, but its much be progestin, because superdrol and anaver is prohormon and that is progestin.

so maby my high prolactin is from somthings els, I read a lot things can cause prolactin high like in u case with the painkiller.

I am trying to use letro now, I read this can help with my situation. I took 1.25 yesterday, my chest feel better not so tense and nip less sensitiv, mental is a little better.

But I can see today my hair is losing a little, so I hope it would not get vorse, maby its my mental.

Yes I can see my post is very confused, maby that is way no one reply me. Thanks for reply me.

Link for my dose for gyno https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gy...63YEV0SbTOlIGU

Hey!

I think anavar are AAS and superdrol are selled in the past as PH but Methasterone are considered as AAS (I think).

Both are DHT so for the hair I think DHT are not good.

If you're check you're doctor I think it's the best to follow his advice.

I think you're need to stop all AAS and work on you're test + prolactin. Today you're have a great number but in a few day you don't know.

Some people react well with prami another with cabe for the prolactin.

So check with you're doctor, if you're goal are not injected test for you're life talk about Clomid / HMG / HCG and if you're goal are to use again AAS, try to know you're dose of test like enanthate to have a heathly level.

Good recovery my friend

Hi

Thanks clearing up, with superdrol and anavar , So I can see now is AAS.

Well I stop with AAS for 3 weeks now, and I not going to use it again, or other steroids .

I was hoping to stop the gyno from growing, today only took the letro, yes a lot of things fell better, but my lumps feel harder.

so maby my gyno is cause my not relatede progestin.

not sure what is the right thing to do now, i try to use letro with nolva and caber for the prolactin.

I feel giving up, only one day without Nolva, and I sleept some hours, the lumps got hard.

I having been slepping lately, just google all day and night and I could keep eye on my lumps and take nolva to block it.

Any way thanks alot for trying to help me, I appreciate it.

So are u from EU too

Quote Originally Posted by Kc2020 View Post
    Hi

Thanks clearing up, with superdrol and anavar , So I can see now is AAS.

Well I stop with AAS for 3 weeks now, and I not going to use it again, or other steroids .

I was hoping to stop the gyno from growing, today only took the letro, yes a lot of things fell better, but my lumps feel harder.

so maby my gyno is cause my not relatede progestin.

not sure what is the right thing to do now, i try to use letro with nolva and caber for the prolactin.

I feel giving up, only one day without Nolva, and I sleept some hours, the lumps got hard.

I having been slepping lately, just google all day and night and I could keep eye on my lumps and take nolva to block it.

Any way thanks alot for trying to help me, I appreciate it.

So are u from EU too
    Be careful with the dosage of each, I used nolvadex for high ostrogen level (56 if my memorie is good) and at only 10mg daily I could feel the effects after only a few day's.

Like I said you're need to know why you're prolactin are elevated, after this you know what product are the best for you.

Talk with you're doctor, if you're oestrogen are not elevated it's surely a not good idea to take nolvadex or letrozol.

You have maybe get fake anavar and take a product like Anadrol or other androgen compound.

When i had an AAS cycle like Oxymetholone I had gynecomastia , I used Arimidex start at 0.250 and up to 0.500mg it helped me a lot to treat gynecomastia created by Anadrol.

You may be very sensitive to androgens, if this is the case, the dosage of testosterone will have to be adjusted progressively (and HCG or other like this).

Take care

Kc2020 likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Be careful with the dosage of each, I used nolvadex for high ostrogen level (56 if my memorie is good) and at only 10mg daily I could feel the effects after only a few day's.

Like I said you're need to know why you're prolactin are elevated, after this you know what product are the best for you.

Talk with you're doctor, if you're oestrogen are not elevated it's surely a not good idea to take nolvadex or letrozol.

You have maybe get fake anavar and take a product like Anadrol or other androgen compound.

When i had an AAS cycle like Oxymetholone I had gynecomastia , I used Arimidex start at 0.250 and up to 0.500mg it helped me a lot to treat gynecomastia created by Anadrol.

You may be very sensitive to androgens, if this is the case, the dosage of testosterone will have to be adjusted progressively (and HCG or other like this).

Take care

Taking nolvadex will do nothing to your estrogen levels, it will just bind to the receptor site. It will not lower you estrogen.
    Kc2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Taking nolvadex will do nothing to your estrogen levels, it will just bind to the receptor site. It will not lower you estrogen.
    Everyone react different ;-) for me nolva have help a lot @10mg / day in two weeks, but yes it's not AI.

" The tamoxifen metabolite norendoxifen is a potent and selective inhibitor of aromatase "

Last edited by lundgren; 03-23-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    Kc2020 likes this.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post

Take care

Hi Again

yes maby my product is fake, that why I having trouble finding out what to do.

I have been doing letro 1.25 mg and 40 mg nolva for 4 days and caber 0.25 every 3 day, today my right armpit hurts alot is crasy, and nip sore lumps are still there.

So I am not sure its the right way to reverse my gyno.

I having a bloodtest 1 april, hope they can see, then maby I can find out what to do and maby what cause my prolactin to go up.

I must be very sensitive to androgens, ya I think so too, I dont undestand about the testeron so I may need this to treat the gyno.

or is to be in balance.

Thanks for helping me, its make me understand more about my problem.
    lundgren likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly, a blood test with all the chems in your system will generate confounded results...it's useless.

Secondly, the Nolva will resolve your gyno. Stay on it until at least a couple of weeks AFTER you feel cured.

Thirdly, and as cited by lundgren, a potent AI would ALSO remedy the gyno, and Letroxole is preferable on cycle, but since you're on Nolva stick with it.

Fourthly, and as cited by jstone, all of your other hormonally related issues WILL NOT be resolved by Nolva. Your best course of action is to either end your cycle and start with Test-only next time, OR eliminate everything from this cycle except the Test and therapeutic Nolva, and get some HCG .

There's a good gyno thread running now, you should peruse it to learn more about this condition:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-reversal.html
    lundgren and Kc2020 like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Firstly, a blood test with all the chems in your system will generate confounded results...it's useless.
    When i used AAS (NandroloneD + Sustanon for 10weeks) the endo have request to stop all hormones, and see the results after 6months.

But we need to wait 6 months it's the protocol here, followed by IRM of the brain, after this HCG or other are prescribed.

Kc2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Secondly, the Nolva will resolve your gyno. Stay on it until at least a couple of weeks AFTER you feel cured.

Thirdly, and as cited by lundgren, a potent AI would ALSO remedy the gyno, and Letroxole is preferable on cycle, but since you're on Nolva stick with it.

Fourthly, and as cited by jstone, all of your other hormonally related issues WILL NOT be resolved by Nolva. Your best course of action is to either end your cycle and start with Test-only next time, OR eliminate everything from this cycle except the Test and therapeutic Nolva, and get some HCG .

There's a good gyno thread running now, you should peruse it to learn more about this condition:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-reversal.html
    Hi Magic 32

Thanks for elaborate my problem.

Yes u are right with the bloodtest,I can see it, my doktor also told me to stop nolva and every hormon( I have stop alle anavar , superdrol and test for over 3 weeks) when try to stop nolva, the gyno with crasy, then I got more lumps.

After I start letro, I think it had remove som of breast tisue and the tense, like the breast it softer. But I have more lumps they a little hard, I do feel them and my nipl ist very sore and sensitiv and a lots of pain in my armpit. I got afraid and startet to take nolva again with letro, but I feel like shit and depress.

Nolva makes me depress too, but if its helps, then I will keep going with it and stop the Letro.

So I hope in 3-4 weeks it will be better on Nolva, then is better after som time to take a bloodtest, so blodtest 1 april cannot show me the right numbers.

About the hormon imbalance, Lundgren talk about too, So can I start with the test, with nolva and Hcg. I still have 5x 100 ml test and hsg 5000 iu (still have comid and aromasin ) It could help with the hormon problem.

thanks for taking time to help me.

I am very grateful
    Last edited by Kc2020; 03-24-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Hi Guys

I have stop the letro after a week, then I have keep the nolva for a few days after, then I done the bloodtest after I have stop with all pills 3 days.

I feel a little better, lumps is gone and the pain under armpit is gone but still depress and

the niples still a little hard and sensitiv, and sometimes very sore, I hope I will get better over time.

My bloodtest after stopping all pills for 3 days, Testeron is gone up from 4 to 20 normal is 8.6 to 29.
    Prolactin is 20 a little low, normal is 86 to 325, before is was 374.
    T 4 is 17.6 normal
    I dont know why my doktor did not test my estrogen, so I dont know the number now, before 0.10 and normal is 0.09 to 0.22.

The doktor will give a new bloodtest 3 month after again.

So I think and hope that the sensitiv and sore is because My Hormon its getting back to normal and that why is still like this.

Thanks for all u help

Thread Information