Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sv.elia
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Cycling and oversplits

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold

Cycling and oversplits

Can you improve your mobility during a cycle, more than you would normally? Practically when we stretch, our muscles grow as we are building more muscle fiber (in length).

I ask because I intend to include training from an almost split to a full split or an oversplit in my routine. Anyone tried?
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    Can you improve your mobility during a cycle, more than you would normally? Practically when we stretch, our muscles grow as we are building more muscle fiber (in length).

I ask because I intend to include training from an almost split to a full split or an oversplit in my routine. Anyone tried?

I am very interested in this. If there's a trick to gaining a hell of a lot of flexibility when on steroids then I'll try it.

Back when I was 14 and getting into karate/nijitsu, I was stretching 3 times a day. Then I got to a point where I would set the alarm on my watch so I could stretch every 3 hours.

I wonder. . . . the next time I go on Tren and do heavy squats. . . . should I strectch 3 times a day again. . . ? Might be worth a try.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I am very interested in this. If there's a trick to gaining a hell of a lot of flexibility when on steroids then I'll try it.

Back when I was 14 and getting into karate/nijitsu, I was stretching 3 times a day. Then I got to a point where I would set the alarm on my watch so I could stretch every 3 hours.

I wonder. . . . the next time I go on Tren and do heavy squats. . . . should I strectch 3 times a day again. . . ? Might be worth a try.
    You don't even lift, don't lie

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I'm pretty sure muscles only grow in width

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I'm pretty sure muscles only grow in width

There might be a chance of lengthening the muscle (as well as tendons and ligaments) as the cross-sectional area increases. I dunno how much by though.
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 10-27-2019 at 04:58 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post

Yes, you can improve mobility and strength on cycle. Google some of Dante's information using the search terms "Doggcrapp extreme stretching".

Start off easy though, it can be tough. Also look on IG for #JoeTherapy.
    HoldMyBeer and sv.elia like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ChloeEnrit is offline New Member

Cycling and oversplits

Macros? who was thinking about macros? Im going off the wagon Everything looks phenomenal I would appreciate it if i could have the Pumpkin Pie recipe, I just got one yesterday and its almost gone.

Thread Information