• 3 Post By magic32
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By thenoone

Thread: Pubertal Gyno Reversal

thenoone is offline New Member

Pubertal Gyno Reversal

Hi,

I'm 26 years old.
    I have a mild case of gyno on my right side since 18 years old. Never took any drugs so it's something that came out naturally during puberty and never resolved itself. A little less than a year ago the left side started catching up for some unknown reason so I went to an endo for some consultation, we ran a hormonal panel(twice) which came out just fine and an Ultrasound(twice) that showed a mild case of gyno on right side as expected, while the left side came out clear.

Overall, my hope was that the endo will be on my side and give me a prescription under his supervision for some kind of SERM at least a month or two to see if we can battle this issue without going to the extreme (surgery), but he said he doesn't want to be take the risk and be responsible for the possible side effects the SERM (Raloxifen or Tamoxifen ) can bring with it such as thrombosis or a stroke. He said the SERM will have no effect on the issue at this point so it's useless, the case is fairly minor, and he couldn't find any underlying reason for it appearing (idiopathic). I read here on the forums and some studies which all lead to the same idea that Raloxifen is the best solution is this case (60mg for a month at least) but now it seems that I will have to buy it on my own without any prescription and the endo just straight up told me I can consult a surgeon if I want to have that minor visual fix because he doesn't have any other solution for me.

As far as I know bodybuilders run a ton of SERMS after their cycles with no adverse side effect which means I can probably run a month course of Raloxi fairly safe just to see if it'll help my case to clear out this issue with drugs rather than going to surgery

Wanted to hear your guys insight here on this issue and maybe personal experience
    Hopefully austinite will see this as well and can give his own knowledge and help

Thank you very much
    Last edited by thenoone; 03-18-2020 at 02:40 AM.
    Dgs59 and Kc2020 like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Raloxifene on paper is better, but it has a low oral bioavailability. I have used both raloxifene, and tamoxifen . Tamoxifen worked much better, and my raloxifene came from walgreens. The tamoxifen was indian pharma, and it was far more effective. If you use tamoxifen run 20mg a day for the first week then 10mg everyday after until the tissue is gone. If you use raloxifene use 120mg the first week, and 60mg a day after until gone.
    Dgs59, Quester, Chark and 1 others like this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Like my DNP sticky, which is a good read by the way (https://www.steroid.com/The-Whole-Truth-About-DNP.php), I began a comprehensive research piece on this subject, but got sidetracked and never finished it. In the interim, the hard drive on which it was stored (along with all my requisite data, and subsequent notes) was inadvertently disposed of.

Nevertheless, if you go to Pubmed (the U.S. medical journal repository for worldwide studies on biomedical literature - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/), and do some research, you'll discover that both known cause and idiopathic breast cancer (BC) and gyno are routinely combatted hierarchically in 3 primary ways, via the administration of:

1) Nolvadex - a SERM (the VERY FIRST and PREFERRED combatant) - it is preferred by the breast tissue receptor sites, consequently blocking the nourishing estrogen from reaching said sites, thereby effectively starving the cancer or gyno into resolution.

2) Letroxole - an aromatase inhibitor (the SECOND CHOICE; should be administered AFTER a cycle of Nolva) - which essentially inhibits/reduces the bodies production of nourishing estrogen, i.e., another way of starving these conditions.

3) Both Nolva and Letro in either a concurrent (same time) Tx, or in the MUCH MORE popular sequential (one followed by the other in continuous cycles) Tx until resolution is achieved.

These measures are EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE regardless of the type, duration, or severity, of the two conditions - BC and gyno.

Perform some study (as I don't specifically remember the recommended Tx dosages and durations for non-steriod users), develop your protocol, secure your weaponry, and starve that crap out of your body.

-----

NOTE: Based on the perponderance of conclusive studies, BB'ers should ALWAYS use Letro as an ON-CYCLE combatant, and Novla as an OFF-CYCLE combatant, because the former hinders (not nullifies) cycle results (testosterone levels and function) far less than the latter. If you don't have access to the preferred compound, then obviously the other would have to do.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-19-2020 at 03:33 PM.
    956Vette, Kc2020 and Quester like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Good luck... hope you have better luck than me. I've had 0 estrogen for months with no changes. Ran tons of serms and mast, proviron , etc etc... nothing. No changes, ever.

For me, the only fix is surgery. There was another member on this board too with same issues... https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...e-gyno-go.html

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don’t see how years of accumulated fat with glandular tissue can be reversed with SERMs, but do report back if it works for you with before/after pics.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I don’t see how years of accumulated fat with glandular tissue can be reversed with SERMs, but do report back if it works for you with before/after pics.
    Nolva has been shown to reverse gyno. There are studies that actually show nolva can reverse gyno completely. Ihave used it successfully as well, it takes a while, but it is very effective.
    Kc2020 likes this.

MecGen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Nolva has been shown to reverse gyno. There are studies that actually show nolva can reverse gyno completely. Ihave used it successfully as well, it takes a while, but it is very effective.
    Whats a "while" ? Do you remember?

Regards

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

That's because your logic is flawed.

The research/medical science doesn't regard it as, nor should you think of it as, some type of calloused OVER TIME accumulation which requires a complicated Tx.

Instead, it's rather clearly cited as a single continuously nourished growth. Duration/age/longevity has nothing to do with this scenario. Consequently, whether it appeared yesterday or as a teen and never resolved, it continuously feeds, which I thought I made clear above, but will endeavor to do so here.

In that respect it's a lot like you. Cut off the nourishment supply, and the organism (human or otherwise), and in this case hormonally imbalanced (whether via puberty, exogenously provided, mutated cancerous, or ideopathic) estrogen-oriented, female-like breast tissue growths...

...DIE!!!

Or look at it as an economic model, simple supply and demand. The growth demands a supply, diminishing supply drives up demand, no supply forces demand to seek alternative sources. Fortunately, there is no alternative source for gyno, so it starves and dies/resolves.

I can fully understand, and even appreciate, how the reasoning mind often seeks to complicate certain matters. However, we should take solace, and be happy that some things are simple, requiring only simple thought.

I really hate that it was all lost, but can't even describe how exhaustive my notes were on this topic, or how many varied types of Tx studies, case studies, and experiments (male, female, single gender groups, mixed cohorts, double blinds, etc.) I examined. One little boy (age 5 or 6) got gyno and none the doctors visited or labs conducted yielded results, they labeled it what else 'idiopathic'. Finally, they discovered in unprecedented fashion, that the little fella got it from his shampoo, that had Tea Tree Oil in it, which negatively interacted with his hormonal matrix.

For an idea of my comprehensiveness, take a look at my sticky on DNP .
    Last edited by magic32; 03-23-2020 at 10:01 PM.
    Kc2020, Quester and 956Vette like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

The research/medical science doesn't regard it as, nor should you think of it as, some type of calloused OVER TIME accumulation which requires a complicated Tx.

Instead, it's rather clearly cited as a single continuously nourished growth. Duration/age/longevity has nothing to do with this scenario. Consequently, whether it appeared yesterday or as a teen and never resolved, it continuously feeds, which I thought I made clear above, but will endeavor to do so here.

In that respect it's a lot like you. Cut off the nourishment supply, and the organism (human or otherwise), and in this case hormonally imbalanced (whether via puberty, exogenously provided, mutated cancerous, or ideopathic) estrogen-oriented, female-like breast tissue growths...

...DIE!!!

Or look at it as an economic model, simple supply and demand. The growth demands a supply, diminishing supply drives up demand, no supply forces demand to seek alternative sources. Fortunately, there is no alternative source for gyno, so it starves and dies/resolves.

I can fully understand, and even appreciate, how the reasoning mind often seeks to complicate certain matters. However, we should take solace, and be happy that some things are simple, requiring only simple thought.

I really hate that it was all lost, but can't even describe how exhaustive my notes were on this topic, or how many varied types of Tx studies, case studies, and experiments (male, female, single gender groups, mixed cohorts, double blinds, etc.) I examined. One little boy (age 5 or 6) got gyno and none the doctors visited or labs conducted yielded results, they labeled it what else 'idiopathic'. Finally, they discovered in unprecedented fashion, that the little fella got it from his shampoo, that had Tea Tree Oil in it, which negatively interacted with his hormonal matrix.

For an idea of my comprehensiveness, take a look at my sticky on DNP.

Interesting. What dosages, schedule, and duration are we talking about? I have some puffiness and a little glandular tissue I can feel, and I’d love to even reduce it with this protocol. I have a lot of questions. Are we crashing the estrogen completely? Also can the tissue return once estrogen rebounds or when on a cycle with no serms?
    Quester, Kc2020 and Octaneforce like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. What dosages, schedule, and duration are we talking about? I have some puffiness and a little glandular tissue I can feel, and I’d love to even reduce it with this protocol. I have a lot of questions. Are we crashing the estrogen completely? Also can the tissue return once estrogen rebounds or when on a cycle with no serms?
    Subscribed. Also curious about this

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Me too!

How safe is Tamoxifen for long term use for men? Any adverse side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by thenoone View Post
    How safe is Tamoxifen for long term use for men? Any adverse side effects?
    Just death, but other than that it’s pretty safe.

Just death, but other than that it’s pretty safe.
    Srs now tho, I'm about 2 buy 2 packs of Tamoxi to try and hopefully battle this pubertal shit. Bodybuilders here run miles of Tamoxifen without any sides

...DIE!!!

For an idea of my comprehensiveness, take a look at my sticky on DNP.
    Okay, so I started running 25 mg of Tamoxi before bed.
    Hopefully I don't die
    Any suggestions ideas? dosages for best results?
    956Vette likes this.

Saw your PM.

Again, I don't recall the therapeutic dosages, do some research on Pubmed, both gyno and breast cancer Tx protocols.

However, 25 mg/ed looks low to me. You won't die...at least not from this.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Saw your PM.

Again, I don't recall the therapeutic dosages, do some research on Pubmed, both gyno and breast cancer Tx protocols.

However, 25 mg/ed looks low to me. You won't die...at least not from this.

Best to you.

Reporting in:
    Opened a bottle of Tamoxifen 3 days ago: Moldavian grade ltd. Nolva Tamoxifen Citrate 25mg 50 tablets.
    First day was fine didn't feel anything much took it before bed,
    second day the side effects came in which are fairly unpleasant. The ones I can definitely recall are fatigue, slight headache, drowsiness. The side effects are appearing in the morning since I take the dose before bed which hinders my ability to perform in an optimum way. Feels like my head is stuffed when I turn it around
    On day 3 I decided to split that pill into half, the parts of the pill were not even so I took the smaller one. Next day the side effects were lower yet I still felt like my body is not well rested and tired.
    On day 4 I took the other part which was like 2/3rds of the original pill, so today I woke up with the same side effects. Went to pick up some friends from work, came back home and back to sleep from 7:30 am to like 11:00 am. Like my body needs fucking sleep and I can't tell why the effects are so pronounced.

So here rises the questions:
    1.Will the side effects subside if I continue? is it something known or will stick with me throughout the entire cycle of this gyno reversal attempt?
    2.I did some digging and found out Raloxifene can do the job better than Tamoxi with far less side effects, so came in the idea that maybe I should drop tamoxi and look for raloxifene elsewhere.
    3.What exactly does Tamoxi do to make those side effects so apparent, the blocking of estro is really not making this cycle a pleasant one.

Following up with a report 2 days after I stopped taking Tamoxi,

Side effects are clearly gone and everything is back to normal, so I can definitely tell it was the Tamoxifen . Really disappointed I couldn't continue using it because as far as I understand you need to continue with a prolonged cycle in order to actually see results. Talked to some members around here, there could be a chance I got a fake Tamoxi because it's not pharma grade hence why I felt those shitty fucking side effects.

So I have a cross road here:
    1) Either try to purchase a pharma grade Teva Tamoxi 10mg tablets and use 10mg at first to see if those effects come back
    2) Try to find pharma Raloxifene so that maybe I won't experience those side effects with it
    3) Purchase DIM, and just keep using it all the time so that I keep my e2 in check hoping this shit doesn't get any worse. (something Austinite mentioned in his sticky post)

If it does get worse I guess it will inevitably lead me to surgery.

Hopefully you guys can give me your insight on this
    Thank you all

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Good luck... hope you have better luck than me. I've had 0 estrogen for months with no changes. Ran tons of serms and mast, proviron , etc etc... nothing. No changes, ever.

For me, the only fix is surgery. There was another member on this board too with same issues... https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...e-gyno-go.html
    Most times surgery is the best option in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Most times surgery is the best option in the end.

This is really depressing to hear that. Also the surgery is the most expensive solution

Thread Information