• 3 Post By magic32
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: 2nd cycle advise

hma
    hma is offline New Member

2nd cycle advise

my last cycle was a beginner cycle of test E only 500mg weekly n got great bulk result but without cutting.
    so my goal this time is towards not going too much bulking bcuz my type of body is solid bulid Endomorph so just want a random cycle for losing fat and gaining muscle n looking fit
    so looking towards test E with anavar ? any advise

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There are no random cycles, or miracle cutting compounds. Test and Var would be a good cycle, but if you run them without knowlege and hard work, you'll just wind up disappointed and starting one of those ridiculous, "I think I'm a non-responder" threads!

For cutting you'll need to learn about diet - how to manipulate (how, when, and how much) macro nutrients - fats, carbs, and proteins; how to reduce sugar & sodium with regard to water retention; and subcue fat burning cardio (moderate, high, and HIIT) all principles which work synergistically to create an environment conducive to NON-RANDOM, VERY DELIBERATE, cutting cycle results!!!

As a self-proclaimed endormorph, be sure to spend plenty of time in both of these, and read the stickies:

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    https://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

P.S. Another prominent contributor to cutting cycle failure and the proliferation of the "non-responder" myth is a high starting BF, so get it down.

Gear works, but if you want high quality results, you'll have to develop high quality knowledge and adopt a high quality work ethic.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-01-2020 at 12:30 AM.
    Octaneforce, Chark and Cylon357 like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Great post by magic. Took the words out of my mouth.

There are limitless “cutting” stack combinations. I think you are on the right track. Heres a basic one:

Test 500/week
    Mast 400/week
    Var 50mg/day (even less for some people)
    T3 50mcg daily in the morning prior to fasted cardio.

With aggressive training and religious fasted cardio you should see great results. If you diet properly you’d be even more amazed at how much leaner you can become in 8-12 weeks.
    Chark and Cylon357 like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ^ both of these guys are right on point ..

imo. cutting is the time when drug synergy and anabolism need to be at their highest. with bulking, the excess calories are your main 'anabolic ' agent . with cutting there is no excess calories to serve as an anabolic.. so your drugs, your diet, your training principles all need to be on point.

personally . a phase cycle approach is best imo. set your cycle up in phases and rotate the compounds bases on alterations in training, amount of cardio, and calorie restriction that all change over time.
    there is not a one time 12 week cookie cutter approach. things need modified over time in phases.. week 1 is going to be different then week 10.

I'm not going to lay out an exact plan on here cause I lack information.. but compounds you should consider rotating.
    test (low dose)
    primo (phase 2 when calories get pulled way down.. it'll help you hold onto muscle)
    masteron (phase 3 for the androgenic cosmetic effects when your leaning out)
    deca low dose (all phases as a background anabolic)
    var (an anabolic you rotate in and out)
    winstrol (finish things offer and drop your cortisol levels down)

clenbuterol (only need a low dose like 40mcg)
    T3 at only 25mcg (keep your metabolism at a fixed rate instead of fluctuating from modifying your diet and cardio)
    injectible Sr9009 ( a sarm that accelerates fat loss)..

^pointing to all those drugs . at the end of the day, nutrition needs to be on point. you don't just drop into a calorie deficit. you need the proper micro nutrients from your nutrition , thats the co factors that makes it all work , thats what keeps you holding onto muscle and even helping the 'drugs' and hormones your taking work properly as well .. you can't just build something out of nothing. the drugs and things your doing need the co factors to work properly .. so proper nutrition is key.

and of course training intensity .
    base your dosages of things your taking based on your ability to train hard with intensity and have volume .. if you can't get a good amount of volume and intensity in, then you don't need high dosages.

if your diet is shit and your cheating all the time , and you can barely get through 20 mins of cardio ,, your not going to lose muscle (your just going to stay fat) , and so thus you don't need 800mg of Primo per week .
    on the other hand , if your hitting 2 cardio sessions per day at 50 mins each, eating perfectly, and training like a beast ,, then your body will utilize that 800mg of primo.
    ^thats how your determine your dosages . based on your training and diet capacity and ability and commitment

hma
    hma is offline New Member
    thank u guys for ur advice but i think ur combination stack is too high for my demand and i just want a normal easy cycle without alot of side effects esp i have clean diet and been training for more than 10 years with high intensity and volume but think will need to put more cardio in my program so would u just recommend me just taking test E 500mg weekly

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    “Normal easy cycle without a lot of side effects”

Awesome.

Take 500 MG’s of test for 12 weeks and 50 mgs of Var a day for 6. Carb cycle and count your calories.

Love it when people ask for advice and then ignore it.

You’re not looking for advice bud, you’re looking for affirmation. There...I just gave it to you.

Godspeed

Thread Information