Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By warchild

Thread: B&c for 6-7 years planning on kids in mext two?

Fireguy1990 is online now Junior Member

B&c for 6-7 years planning on kids in mext two?

So been blasting and cruising for about 7 years now. Mainly just self prescribed trt at 180mg pf test now for the past year. Was stupid as a kid but now 30 and plan on having kids in about 2 years.

Any advice on what I should be doing until then. Dont currently take hcg or anything else besides the test.

Been reading a bunch of forums but just want to hear what you guys think. Come off asap and start a protocol or continue and wait till the time comes and possibly get her pregnant while on trt.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    So been blasting and cruising for about 7 years now. Mainly just self prescribed trt at 180mg pf test now for the past year. Was stupid as a kid but now 30 and plan on having kids in about 2 years.

Any advice on what I should be doing until then. Dont currently take hcg or anything else besides the test.

Been reading a bunch of forums but just want to hear what you guys think. Come off asap and start a protocol or continue and wait till the time comes and possibly get her pregnant while on trt.
    Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4opGrWc_E

Basically, come off and implement HCG/HMG & clomid. I'd give yourself plenty of time (few months+). There's probably some more in-detail videos/discussion out there, the link was just what came to mind. Good luck!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Go through a doctor and do it the right way, imo. You can start HCG to get your leydig cells kicking, but you will need more than that to become fertile again. It's gonna take a good 6 months I would guess, if you even can regain fertility. There's no guarantees, especially since you haven't been consistent with the HCG.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My sperm count was zero on trt, even with hcg . It took about 5 months of Clomid for me to get her pregnant.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Went two for two on cycle without Hcg

Ya just never know
    warchild and XnavyHMCS like this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where does this theory come from that you have to come off to get her pregnant? I was on TRT for 5 years and ran some HCG while on and had twins.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Where does this theory come from that you have to come off to get her pregnant? I was on TRT for 5 years and ran some HCG while on and had twins.

Just depends, I suppose

I’ve been “on” non stop for close to a decade & I’m shooting nothing but blanks - so far, at least

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You probably should take HMG instead of HCG . But this is also not something you should treat on your own without a doctor's advice. Go find a doctor that specializes in men's fertility.

Thread Information