Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Painless Cramps on Cycle...HELP

Relax007 is offline Associate Member

Painless Cramps on Cycle...HELP

I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions as to how to loosen up my muscle fibers or tendons? I am just finishing up a cycle, and my body is tight. I get "cramps" in my shoulders, chest, arms without the pain. I'm not sure what this is called, but I didn't have it for entire cycle until recently. Thanks.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Painless Cramps on Cycle...HELP

Yoga
    You don't have to think of it as yoga but stretching if that makes you feel less feminine
    It compliments hypertrophic training more then you would believe..yoga by Adriene is one that I recommend as a beginner, she has specific sessions for target areas, plus she's cute and my future wife..
    It is next to, bodybuilding the most important tool in my fitness belt..
    That and drink lots of water and make sure your not vitamin or mineral deficient..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions as to how to loosen up my muscle fibers or tendons? I am just finishing up a cycle, and my body is tight. I get "cramps" in my shoulders, chest, arms without the pain. I'm not sure what this is called, but I didn't have it for entire cycle until recently. Thanks.
    If it is an actual cramp, it wouldn't hurt to check your electrolyte levels... particularly potassium.
    If you find that this is a recurring problem and it is potassium related, try adding some magnesium.

But, as KingK posted, stretching after lifting is a very useful tool.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If it is an actual cramp, it wouldn't hurt to check your electrolyte levels... particularly potassium.
    If you find that this is a recurring problem and it is potassium related, try adding some magnesium.

But, as KingK posted, stretching after lifting is a very useful tool.
    Thanks guys. The problem is that it happens to me throughout the day. When I was lifting (before everything closed) I was fine. I heard Taurine helps with this stuff?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The muscles contain high levels of taurine. It helps to ensure proper muscle function and protects against muscle damage. Should you have a deficiency, it might help. Agree with the others that electrolyte additives in your water (along with more water in general) along with magnesium and potassium supplementation would probably be a great place to start. Stretching too, but I feel like a hypocrite making that recommendation because I’m terrible at doing it. I do take taurine (1000 mgs daily) as well as magnesium citrate and add electrolytes frequently PWO.

Good luck

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    The muscles contain high levels of taurine. It helps to ensure proper muscle function and protects against muscle damage. Should you have a deficiency, it might help. Agree with the others that electrolyte additives in your water (along with more water in general) along with magnesium and potassium supplementation would probably be a great place to start. Stretching too, but I feel like a hypocrite making that recommendation because I’m terrible at doing it. I do take taurine (1000 mgs daily) as well as magnesium citrate and add electrolytes frequently PWO.

Good luck
    Took the words right out of my mouth Solid advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

Good luck
    I will give it a shot. Does anybody know why this happens only on cycle and not off? Thanks

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There’s so much happening on a molecular level when AAS are introduced I think it’s extremely difficult to pinpoint. If we think about retention of nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium and the impact on amino acids, it’s easy to see that when we drift from homeostasis, a multitude of factors that impact muscles and blood can be exposed. My guess is has to do with one of these factors.

Where’s GH, I’m sure he can break it down for you (that’s his department).
    Relax007 likes this.

Thread Information