• 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By Lucygoosey
  • 3 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By Lucygoosey
  • 2 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Lucygoosey

Thread: Could mood change be related to cycle?

Lucygoosey is offline Female Member

Could mood change be related to cycle?

Looking for some help
    Hi all.
    My boyfriend is about half way through his cycle (to my knowledge I think it’s his first cycle of injecting, has previously taken some kinds of oral) and about 3 weeks after he started his mood has deteriorated significantly. He usually has some bad mood swings about once or twice a year, but is back to his old self within a week or so. However this time it’s been over a month and he’s just not himself. He says he feels empty and not happy and doesn’t know how to get happily again. I’m curious if what he’s taking would be causing this? I’ve asked him and he thinks it might be exacerbating it ‘slightly’ but not the main cause.
    Wondering if I can get any insights?
    I’m not sure if the doses but he’s taking Tren e and sust 250.

Thanks for your help

Blog Entries
    all i can say is that tren effects mine and almost everyone on this boards mood/attitude after a while...I myself has asked for a divorce from my wife every time im on it eventualy so I stopped several years ago and never looked back because that's not what I want, but how angry the drug made me...have him read a bit on hear and you will find countless story's about trens effects on mood...
    Lucygoosey likes this.

morton30 is offline Associate Member
    its the tren thanks to tren i have criminal record and almost lost a 10 year relationship with two kids. tell him to get off the stuff problem is its enathate so even if he stops he will be feeling like this for 3 weeks
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It really depends on the person. Some people use that as an excuse. Any time you mess with hormone levels moods can be effected.
    Booz and Lucygoosey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    It really depends on the person. Some people use that as an excuse. Any time you mess with hormone levels moods can be effected.
    use what as an excuse? i have done nearly every steroid out there nothing messes with my head like tren never been in trouble with the law my whole life 6 weeks in a tren cycle and i was facing gbh charge

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    use what as an excuse? i have done nearly every steroid out there nothing messes with my head like tren never been in trouble with the law my whole life 6 weeks in a tren cycle and i was facing gbh charge

Still doesn’t mean it happens to everybody bud, as Ashop pointed out “it depends on the person”. I’ve run tren multiple times upwards of 600 a week and been just fine. If I had any irritability it was more from the trensomnia and not the compound itself. Feel the same way every time I’m sleep deprived.

You just can’t paint reactions with a broad brush, we are all so different in our individual reactions and tolerances

To the OP, YES...hormones can most certainly negatively impact mood and behaviors. Simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Still doesn’t mean it happens to everybody bud, as Ashop pointed out “it depends on the person”. I’ve run tren multiple times upwards of 600 a week and been just fine. If I had any irritability it was more from the trensomnia and not the compound itself. Feel the same way every time I’m sleep deprived.

You just can’t paint reactions with a broad brush, we are all so different in our individual reactions and tolerances

To the OP, YES...hormones can most certainly negatively impact mood and behaviors. Simple as that
    im not doubting the fact people respond differently to the same compound. but i think i can pretty confidently say the majority of people mood/aggression will take a turn for the worse on tren. but what made me respond to him was the comment (Some people use that as an excuse) after me just using it as an excuse

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    im not doubting the fact people respond differently to the same compound. but i think i can pretty confidently say the majority of people mood/aggression will take a turn for the worse on tren. but what made me respond to him was the comment (Some people use that as an excuse) after me just using it as an excuse
    He said “some people use it as an excuse” not “Morton30 is using that as an excuse”. Not here to argue but let’s just lower our defenses. It’s about learning and helping not accusing and Ashop is one to help. All good. Best to you on your charge

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Morton I’m pretty sure Ashop was not directly aiming that at you.....
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I find that any drug has the potential to cause mood changes when hormones are in flux. I get mood swings on the way up and on the way down about the same. When I've been on the same dose for a while, I just feel good for the most part.
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate some feedback from people who’ve had experience with this.
    I don’t think he’s using it as an excuse, if anything he doesn’t believe that the cycle has having an real affect on his mood. When I question him if it might he brushes it off saying maybe only ‘slightly’
    I think I’m hopefully looking for an explanation, and it’s not just he’s unhappy in the relationship, which he says he’s not but then his actions say otherwise.

I’ve googled Tren and it’s side effects but there’s not much information on this kind of effect. He’s definitely not angry or aggressive (so not the roid rage that is often mentioned) it’s almost more like he’s depressed.
    I think he’s sleeping fine-ish (not really any worse than usual)

I think he’s got a week and a half left and I know he plans to do a pct (I think with hgh and nolva). Morton30 said it might be 3 weeks before his moods return to normal? Do others think this is an accurate timeline too? Is this due to the slow peak of tren e?

Again, thank you all for your help. If it were up to me he wouldn’t even be on this but that’s not my choice so I’m just trying to understand it as best as possible.

arc1569medic is offline New Member
    Simply put, Yes.
    Hormones affect you mood, when you introduce an outside source that impedes your normal production and balance, you will become mood altered.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucygoosey View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate some feedback from people who’ve had experience with this.
    I don’t think he’s using it as an excuse, if anything he doesn’t believe that the cycle has having an real affect on his mood. When I question him if it might he brushes it off saying maybe only ‘slightly’
    I think I’m hopefully looking for an explanation, and it’s not just he’s unhappy in the relationship, which he says he’s not but then his actions say otherwise.

I’ve googled Tren and it’s side effects but there’s not much information on this kind of effect. He’s definitely not angry or aggressive (so not the roid rage that is often mentioned) it’s almost more like he’s depressed.
    I think he’s sleeping fine-ish (not really any worse than usual)

I think he’s got a week and a half left and I know he plans to do a pct (I think with hgh and nolva). Morton30 said it might be 3 weeks before his moods return to normal? Do others think this is an accurate timeline too? Is this due to the slow peak of tren e?

Again, thank you all for your help. If it were up to me he wouldn’t even be on this but that’s not my choice so I’m just trying to understand it as best as possible.
    I sometimes get the blues mid cycle. PCT will not return his hormones back to normal. PCT may or may not speed up the recovery process, but in reality it will take longer than a couple of months if it ever fully recovers. I found myself get colder and more distant on cycle but also more sexually aggressive. Every once in a While I'd get more emotional and feel bad about how I acted or how I was being too harsh. It’ll take a while for him to recover. Don’t take his mood personally and try to talk to him when he’s in a good mood.
    Lucygoosey and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Its gonna be a lot longer than 3 weeks before his moods return to normal im afraid. PCT shit usually gets worse at least for me. Tren makes me very irritable VERY i have to be very careful on it but its by far the best thing ive used but also at the most costs.

Im kinda surprised he shares his cycle info and pct plans with you... i myself never never mention it to my SO but anyway i think it will be a couple months or even longer before he returns to a normal state getting off the tren will probably definitely improve but i like i said pct is a whole nother feeling in itself especially if he is using clomid. Nolva doesn’t bother me quite so bad.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Could it be due to steroid use ?
    Well it can sure amplify underlying feelings.

Look at it this way though....

Does a woman have the right to treat others poorly because of pms or menopause? Do I have the right to sleep around on my gf because I have more testosterone than a field of cattle?

No.

Regardless of what modern psych says, we have an advanced hypothalamus and control our actions well beyond hormonal levels.

AAS can treat depression and most certainly cause aggravation in some individuals.
    I have experienced about every high and low with it at some point but kept plugging along. Didn't take my issues out on others.

The roid rage crap is just that.
    That is an excuse to be a seeyouintea like when some women yell at people or get violent once a month and blame pms.

I know what I am saying because I have had about 5 times the estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin of a normal lactating female during postpartum lol.

Tren was kinda rough the first couple times. I took levels beyond what most care to bear because I am a scorpion and such is my nature.

More than anything I would just become shut off.
    Cold as ice.
    Soulless...

I was not sad a bit. I was not happy a bit.
    I just was a stone.
    I liked it kinda.

This stuff is not for everyone and tren usually sorts out non-hackers pretty quick.

It is interesting you came here to ask this though as most women just immediately blame AAS for anything about their S/O they dont like and use it as ammunition in arguments against them. ***That points to you being a pretty good person and understanding btw**

He will have to weigh the options.

I wanted it bad enough that I wouldn't back off a 1 gram per week dosage and just plowed through it until my body and mind learned to accept it.

Ran tren basically two to three years straight at higher doses. Not recommended or "safe" (whatever safe is..)

Coming off was the hard part.
    Thats when I always came undone and life started falling apart.

Others have no sides.
    Others cant hack it at all.

If its making him act strange and affecting his life in a lose/lose fashion then I guess he better quit.

Little soullessness never hurt me none lol
    Last edited by The road; 03-31-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Also.. Tren on a first run is absolute unnecessary and incompetent.

All these NEWBS hear that "tren is the strongest steroid there is!" Its absolutely false!

Its has some of the worst side effects though!
    Its not for newbies who dont even know how to regulate testosterone and estrogen or how their body reacts to it.

Tren sucks hind tit for mass compared to lots of compounds.
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Agreed, it can boost underlying things both ways.
    With the right mind it can make you stronger mentally than ever, with the wrong mind it can cause chaos.
    It all depends on the person.

This one of the reasons I don't touch coke, I get furious for no reason at all, I can't control it.
    I won't do anything to someone else, since I have that self-control, but oh how I want to - hate that part and so I don't touch it.
    Everything can boost something, for better or worse.
    Lucygoosey and The road like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Agreed, it can boost underlying things both ways.
    With the right mind it can make you stronger mentally than ever, with the wrong mind it can cause chaos.
    It all depends on the person.

This one of the reasons I don't touch coke, I get furious for no reason at all, I can't control it.
    I won't do anything to someone else, since I have that self-control, but oh how I want to - hate that part and so I don't touch it.
    Everything can boost something, for better or worse.
    I don't want to even try coke. I would be addicted immediately I know it.
    I just want to smell it...
    I hear it smells pretty good.
    Lucygoosey and Fiskevatten like this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I don't want to even try coke. I would be addicted immediately I know it.
    I just want to smell it...
    I hear it smells pretty good.
    Lmfao, yes!

Smelling it has no documented symptoms as of yet, so according to very reliable medical research, smelling coke should be fine
    The road and Lucygoosey like this.

Thank you all so much for the replies!!!! Your insights, while not giving me much hope, have been so helpful in growing my understanding of the situation.

I have to say my gut dropped when you say it might be months before he’s back to ‘normal’. I guess I was just hoping that if it was only 3 weeks to change it’ll just go back again as quick.
    Honestly, I don’t really know how much more I’m able to handle. It feels like he is so indifferent to me but when he’s with other he seems to much more like his old self. I don’t know if it’s all an act for them and with me he doesn’t feel the need to act, because I’m a safe space I guess or if he actually just doesn’t like me any more.

From when he will talk to me, he sounds a lot like how The Road describes it. He’s like stone and empty, not happy, not sad. And sames that he wouldn’t hear a bar of stopping because as I said earlier he doesn’t think they’ve got anything to do with his mood really.

I just don’t know what to do next. How to be ‘enough’ I guess for now all I can do is wait for him to be done and see what happens after.
    I was also interested to learn that the pct won’t change/reverse/affect this mood as I expected, which is good as I guess I can now have a better expectation of what might come.

I really really have appreciated all your help and your willingness to share and explain these things to me!

PS those of you with pics attached to your profile....WOW
    Last edited by Lucygoosey; 04-01-2020 at 01:56 AM.
    The road, Fiskevatten and Cuz like this.

Thank you all so much for the replies!!!! Your insights, while not giving me much hope, have been so helpful in growing my understanding of the situation.

I have to say my gut dropped when you say it might be months before he’s back to ‘normal’. I guess I was just hoping that if it was only 3 weeks to change it’ll just go back again as quick.
    Honestly, I don’t really know how much more I’m able to handle. It feels like he is so indifferent to me but when he’s with other he seems to much more like his old self. I don’t know if it’s all an act for them and with me he doesn’t feel the need to act, because I’m a safe space I guess or if he actually just doesn’t like me any more.

From when he will talk to me, he sounds a lot like how The Road describes it. He’s like stone and empty, not happy, not sad. And sames that he wouldn’t hear a bar of stopping because as I said earlier he doesn’t think they’ve got anything to do with his mood really.

I just don’t know what to do next. How to be ‘enough’ I guess for now all I can do is wait for him to be done and see what happens after.
    I was also interested to learn that the pct won’t change/reverse/affect this mood as I expected, which is good as I guess I can now have a better expectation of what might come.

I really really have appreciated all your help and your willingness to share and explain these things to me!

PS those of you with pics attached to your profile....WOW
    It has many benefits when people learn to control it.
    I love it and really cant ever leave it. Its not addictive at all but the lifestyle is.

It also should have a lot of benefits in the bedroom.
    Lucygoosey and Cuz like this.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold

I think you should always be open to communicate how certain behaviours make you feel. It's your bf's job to make the moodiness that comes with tren usage not affect you as well.

No substance is an excuse for hurtful behaviour.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Oh and btw...just shot some tren hehe. I guess talking about it made me realize how much of an animal it made me. Already sprouting fangs and it’s only been an hour since injection.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Oh and btw...just shot some tren hehe. I guess talking about it made me realize how much of an animal it made me. Already sprouting fangs and it’s only been an hour since injection.
    Interesting parallel Cuz.

I agree with the prior posters, aas or any hormone affecting agent can potentially cause changes positive and/or negative based largely on the individual, the compound(s), dosages, frequency, duration, and stressors experienced by the user.

I further agree that Tren is among the most notorious for said mood swings. It is also, contrary to some opinions, the strongest and most potent anabolic steroid . This is not to say that it provides the MOST mass, definition, oxygen absorption-related/rbc count endurance, protein anabolism, or any other aas property.

This is because a drugs' strength, is not PRIMARILY measured by its relative standing to others in its class or even by its translated effects, but rather by its chemical composition and it’s corresponding chemical numbers. In many categories of medications (but not all) 100 is the gold standard. This is also the case for aas, with regard to both its anabolic and androgenic values – the two chemically-related numbers by which it is measured, i.e., those that matter most.

As many of us know Tren's numbers are 500 for both. As such it is not a matter of forum member subjective opinion, or even of empirical (that which is seen) relativism, but of scientific fact (namely biochemistry and physiology) that it is unequivocally the strongest anabolic steroid.

However, and of course he was kidding, but per Cuz' post no anabolic steroid is responsible for transforming the user into the proverbial Mr. Hyde, i.e., taking control of his/her actions, or literally causing one to do something good, bad, or neutral...that's a red herring often attributed to steroid use , which has sadly consequently become a built-in excuse for the user, as well as a media hyped scare tactic that has stigmatized both steroids themselves and their users as bad, wrong, or worse.

Some medications may indeed have such an affect, and we all know of drugs that incite people to literally steal from their loved ones to obtain them, but that is a topic for a different forum. The focus and point here is that aas is NOT one of them.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-01-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you’re an asshole before you take AS ...you will be more of an asshole after/during you take AS.
    That being said ...Yes. Tren made me more emotional then any other drug I’ve taken. Tren is great but fcks w your emotions. Give him a little slack..
    Best of luck,
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Interesting parallel Cuz.

I agree with the prior posters, aas or any hormone affecting agent can potentially cause changes positive and/or negative based largely on the individual, the compound(s), dosages, frequency, duration, and stressors experienced by the user.

I further agree that Tren is among the most notorious for said mood swings. It is also, contrary to some opinions, the strongest and most potent anabolic steroid . This is not to say that it provides the MOST mass, definition, oxygen absorption-related/rbc count endurance, protein anabolism, or any other aas property.

This is because a drugs' strength, is not PRIMARILY measured by its relative standing to others in its class or even by its translated effects, but rather by its chemical composition and it’s corresponding chemical numbers. In many categories of medications (but not all) 100 is the gold standard. This is also the case for aas, with regard to both its anabolic and androgenic values – the two chemically-related numbers by which it is measured, i.e., those that matter most.

As many of us know Tren's numbers are 500 for both. As such it is not a matter of forum member subjective opinion, or even of empirical (that which is seen) relativism, but of scientific fact (namely biochemistry and physiology) that it is unequivocally the strongest anabolic steroid.

However, and of course he was kidding, but per Cuz' post no anabolic steroid is responsible for transforming the user into the proverbial Mr. Hyde, i.e., taking control of his/her actions, or literally causing one to do something good, bad, or neutral...that's a red herring often attributed to steroid use , which has sadly consequently become a built-in excuse for the user, as well as a media hyped scare tactic that has stigmatized both steroids themselves and their users as bad, wrong, or worse.

Some medications may indeed have such an affect, and we all know of drugs that incite people to literally steal from their loved ones to obtain them, but that is a topic for a different forum. The focus and point here is that aas is NOT one of them.
    The strongest eh...
    Its a nandrolone derivative.

Now lets look at a tren derivative that has been altered such as methyltrienolone or another nandrolone derivative like mibolerone .

Tell me about their anabolic androgenic rating.
    Anabolic to androgenic ratio of 12000/6000.

This is not subject to your opinion.
    This is fact

You're a hall of famer?

Regardless she didn't come here to be baffled by bullshit so you can prove you are intelligent.

I bathed in the shit for years when you were forcing AI and status quo protocols down peoples throats.

I know a bit about tren and it is not the most powerful steroid any way you look at it.

Its pretty much not really good for much that can't be stomped in the ground by a better protocol of different compounds that are less harsh.

Once again.... This is not subject to your opinion because a bunch of parrots said it ten thousand times.
    Last edited by The road; 04-01-2020 at 11:33 PM.
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Oh believe me, I’m almost out of rope he’s getting so much slack! But I’m believing for now that it’s not really him, it’s just the AAS.

And TheRoad, sadly nope, I’ve gotten no bedroom benefits at all �� I don’t know if it’s because there’s lack of desire, or because he seems to not like me right now. That was something I had assumed would happen on the cycle (increased sex drive) but it’s been pretty dismal for pretty much the whole cycle. Maybe a slight rise for 2 days in week 2 then nothing.

I’m hoping after all this is done and in a month or six weeks he starts to feel a bit more normal, but I really hope he connects the shift in mood with the finish of the cycle. Fingers crossed, but I’m not holding my breath with this stubborn monster ��

Oh believe me, I’m almost out of rope he’s getting so much slack! But I’m believing for now that it’s not really him, it’s just the AAS.

And TheRoad, sadly nope, I’ve gotten no bedroom benefits at all �� I don’t know if it’s because there’s lack of desire, or because he seems to not like me right now. That was something I had assumed would happen on the cycle (increased sex drive) but it’s been pretty dismal for pretty much the whole cycle. Maybe a slight rise for 2 days in week 2 then nothing.

I’m hoping after all this is done and in a month or six weeks he starts to feel a bit more normal, but I really hope he connects the shift in mood with the finish of the cycle. Fingers crossed, but I’m not holding my breath with this stubborn monster ��
    That is pretty odd and he probably does need to exit it.
    I don't preach safety.

A new guy to Trenbolone just doesn't work well.
    Its like a guy who cant swim testing the depth of a river by jumping in with both feet.

It carries some of the harshest side effect for most but there are worse compounds.

I have started a lot of guys on AAS but tren would never be recommended by me or anyone who knows what they are doing, for a first timer.

I generally ease guys in.
    Test only at first, then add less harsh compounds as time goes on.

I have bumped some guys up quicker than others because they had no sides and were loving it.

I wouldnt do tren until a few runs out even on a guy that had no sides.

Trenbolone has gotten waaaay to much exaggerated praise over the years and new people read it and think, "Oh man I gotta have that!"

Its not necessary for most until they are advanced quite a ways.

He would have felt so much better and really had increased drive on testosterone alone...

Its really a shame and I know why he chose tren .

It just the online bro bullshit exaggerating effects and the a "manly man" thinks "I can hack it!"

Being able to handle it or not has nothing to do with a mans fortitude or manliness. It's just vastly different in different individuals.

Hope everything works out.

He should drop the tren and keep the testosterone.

When the tren leaves his system he will be way happier and sex drive will likely go up.

I forgot another side I used to get with tren.... Lethargy! Severe lethargy.

Could not sleep at all a night and felt asleep all day.
    It has a way of causing insomnia and reversing circadian rhythm.

Also a very common side effect.
    Lucygoosey likes this.

Between night sweats, insomnia, lethargy.... Heck thats enough to make most a bit cold.

I almost miss those side effects.
    I dont get them on tren anymore.
    Lucygoosey likes this.

I don’t think he got them online, I think it was through a known person. In most matters he’s usually fairly responsible, and I don’t think he’d be purposely doing super high doses, but he would def think if he mate was on it and looking ripped as fuck, he needs that too. And yes most DEFINITELY the ‘I can hack it’ mentality.

Is the Sust250 the testosterone ? I don’t quite know enough about all the compounds/names yet, but I feel I’m getting a very quick education. Everyone here has been really helpful.

I don’t think sleeping has been a huge change for him. He’s always had complicated sleep patterns due to a mixture of day and night shifts, so even before this he was tired all the time due to weird sleep. I guess if the mood imbalance is there then the annoyance/irritation could easily be exacerbated. And there’s only been about 2 nights that’s the sweats have been alarming. Otherwise all that other stuff hasn’t been as noticeable.

I’m now wondering about how I can encourage him to look at different options if he decides to do this in future? Particularly if he never accepts that the tren was a contributing factor. Does tren a have similar side effects? I’ve read it’s got a shorter Ester, does that change the compound significantly or would the base idea be the same?
    Fingers crossed he decides to leave it be after this cycle.
    Thanking my stars he’s only doing an 8 week and not anything longer.
    The road likes this.

I don’t think he got them online, I think it was through a known person. In most matters he’s usually fairly responsible, and I don’t think he’d be purposely doing super high doses, but he would def think if he mate was on it and looking ripped as fuck, he needs that too. And yes most DEFINITELY the ‘I can hack it’ mentality.

Is the Sust250 the testosterone ? I don’t quite know enough about all the compounds/names yet, but I feel I’m getting a very quick education. Everyone here has been really helpful.

I don’t think sleeping has been a huge change for him. He’s always had complicated sleep patterns due to a mixture of day and night shifts, so even before this he was tired all the time due to weird sleep. I guess if the mood imbalance is there then the annoyance/irritation could easily be exacerbated. And there’s only been about 2 nights that’s the sweats have been alarming. Otherwise all that other stuff hasn’t been as noticeable.

I’m now wondering about how I can encourage him to look at different options if he decides to do this in future? Particularly if he never accepts that the tren was a contributing factor. Does tren a have similar side effects? I’ve read it’s got a shorter Ester, does that change the compound significantly or would the base idea be the same?
    Fingers crossed he decides to leave it be after this cycle.
    Thanking my stars he’s only doing an 8 week and not anything longer.
    Yes the sustanon is the testosterone. Its amix of four esters.

Tren is tren. A shorter ester will leave quicker and enanthate is definitely not for a first timer. Its a longer ester than acetate but he doesnt need either.

The online mentality stretches into the gym world.

People with partial info suggest someone taking tren and they dont know the consequences for some or even how to correct basic side effects.

Trenbolone is a very short aspect of a bodybuilding protocol for advanced users. I have broke that rule of of couse.

If he could only drop it he would see how great AAS can be I feel.

It changed my life for the better.
    I honestly dont know where I would be without it.

If he wont drop it though there is a chance he may settle into it and be ok.

Thats basically what I did.

I just gradually normalized on it though... I know kelkel or someone will question that premise...lol

Ok, cool. Thanks for explaining that. So if he’s adamant about doing it again, tren a will probably have similar effects? I was just wondering about offering him better alternatives.

Yeah, obviously online and gym worlds blur. I’m not sure whether he chose his own combination after actual careful research, or if he was recommended this from someone. I know he has a close friend who is running pretty crazy cycles and I’m not sure but the ‘if he’s doing it so can I’ may possibly have contributed to his choice.
    And this actually makes a bit of sense now that I learn more, as I know his mate has also had pretty significant relationship issues, which may or may not have been present beforehand, but he’s left her.

I hope he drops it. I hope he eventually realises how much of an affect it’s had on him.
    The road likes this.

Ok, cool. Thanks for explaining that. So if he’s adamant about doing it again, tren a will probably have similar effects? I was just wondering about offering him better alternatives.

Yeah, obviously online and gym worlds blur. I’m not sure whether he chose his own combination after actual careful research, or if he was recommended this from someone. I know he has a close friend who is running pretty crazy cycles and I’m not sure but the ‘if he’s doing it so can I’ may possibly have contributed to his choice.
    And this actually makes a bit of sense now that I learn more, as I know his mate has also had pretty significant relationship issues, which may or may not have been present beforehand, but he’s left her.

I hope he drops it. I hope he eventually realises how much of an affect it’s had on him.
    Tren can be a little different every time it ran for some.
    He might not have the same effect.

This is to show you the exaggeration around tren...

My gf got me this for christmas.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1225190859a.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	974.9 KB 
ID:	178507

Front says "Don't blame me."

Its just kind of a joke.
    But can be real for some
    Cuz and Lucygoosey like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im sorry if i missed it, but do you know how much mg per week he is using of the sustanon and tren E?

Ive never ran tren E always tren A and then only around 200 mg per week...(i tried 300 for me and that was too much for me to handle mentally...) that way if i ran into some problems i could toss it and be clear in 3 days cant do that with Enanthate ...
    The road and Lucygoosey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im sorry if i missed it, but do you know how much mg per week he is using of the sustanon and tren E?

Ive never ran tren E always tren A and then only around 200 mg per week...(i tried 300 for me and that was too much for me to handle mentally...) that way if i ran into some problems i could toss it and be clear in 3 days cant do that with Enanthate...
    No, I’m not sure of the dosages. But definitely something I will try and discuss with him when a gold time comes up and he’s open to talking.
    The road, Cuz and sv.elia like this.

Thread Information