CR500 is offline Junior Member

Does Anadrol shut down HPTA badly?

100kg and just finished my 8th cycle, this time lasted 10 weeks, taking Test E, Masterone E, kick start with Dbol and last 4 weeks with Anavar . I am very happy with the results from this last cycle with good size and strength gains, with minimal sides but what I also noticed was my balls did not shrink much during cycle, and now 3 weeks since last injection and now in PCT, I never really felt any reduced libido or other low test signs.

I have read Masterone and Anavar don't shut down HPTA as harshly as some substances and this seems to be true for me compared to my previous cycles where I used a fair bit of Deca as well. I am thinking of my next cycle in 4 months or so, looking at more bulk and was thinking of adding a little Anadrol in the first 4 weeks. Does anyone know how Anadrol is with HPTA shutdown?

I know Tren shuts down HPTA harshly but I was intending to maybe just add it in low doses (maybe 100mg PW) on top of 600mg/pw Test E. Will low/moderate doses of Tren for 8 weeks still shutdown harshly?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Pretty much any androgens added you your system will suppress endogenous testosterone production as they are all derivatives of testosterone. The suppression is based on the individual and the active life of the compound

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Anadrol has some rough sides that may make shutdown seem like the least of your problems.

Anywho, if you have recovered well from deca , then you may do fine with anadrol and tren . However nobody can possibly know for sure. Shutdown is shutdown and one day you may end up married to that needle (lots of us arent phased by this)

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There is suppression and oppression (for lack of a better term).

Milder compounds, as determined by their well below '100' androgenic numbers, like the aforementioned Var and Mast, along with Primo, Winny, Tbol, Anadrol (which is less than 50), and a few other select aas will suppress/reduce natty Test production.

Harsher compounds with androgenic numbers closer to, at, and above '100' will completely oppress/shut down natty Test production.

What Bio and Octane are saying, and I completely agree is that when you're cycling (truly cycling that is, running Test), the difference doesn't matter, nor does it even matter that you get shut down because it is as they say, an occupational (or more accurately in this case, a recreational) hazard, i.e., par for the course.

If, per the above, you've run more than a few cycles, and as Octane said recovered well from harsher compounds, then continue cycling properly and running PCT, and you'll be fine...regardless of the aas' harshness.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    There is suppression and oppression (for lack of a better term).

Milder compounds, as determined by their well below '100' androgenic numbers, like the aforementioned Var and Mast, along with Primo, Winny, Tbol, Anadrol (which is less than 50), and a few other select aas will suppress/reduce natty Test production.

Harsher compounds with androgenic numbers closer to, at, and above '100' will completely oppress/shut down natty Test production.

What Bio and Octane are saying, and I completely agree is that when you're cycling (truly cycling that is, running Test), the difference doesn't matter, nor does it even matter that you get shut down because it is as they say, an occupational (or more accurately in this case, a recreational) hazard, i.e., par for the course.

If, per the above, you've run more than a few cycles, and as Octane said recovered well from harsher compounds, then continue cycling properly and running PCT, and you'll be fine...regardless of the aas' harshness.
    OK, so Anadrol will be less likely to completely shut down HPTA, good to know.
    I do understand that we all take the risk of shut down, doing what we do and yes, so far I have escaped a reduction in natural test production, but since I am going well already I was thinking of reducing risk where possible. If I do find that after my next cycle I don't bounce back, then I will self TRT, but I'm hoping to mitigate risks in the meantime

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    OK, so Anadrol will be less likely to completely shut down HPTA, good to know.
    It's not "less likely". It WON'T shut you down. There is no tightrope to walk for the BB'er, he/she expects to be shut down, else you're not cycling properly.

Also, TRT is not the therapeutic measure for latent natty restoration, it's HCG .
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information