• 1 Post By SoCalmk6gti
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 6 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Will DNP raise my core temperature? (Covid-19)

Genix is offline New Member

Will DNP raise my core temperature? (Covid-19)

Hey,
    Planning to do 200mg/day of DNP however sometimes when I pickup my food delivery in the morning the front doorman measures my temperature here in Thailand due to corona, with a non-contact gun to the forehead.

Would DNP raise my core temperature when measured by a non-contact thermometer?

Planning to take DNP at night so in the morning hopefully my temperature goes back to normal.
    I'm home 24/7 hence why I wanna take DNP

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If you’re home, why not work on your diet and learn better eating habits instead of poisoning yourself with chemicals? What happens if you overdose and have to go to the hospital? Then you have to be the douche that was taking DNP at the worst possible time.

But to answer your question, yes, DNP will increase your core temperature. Not sure if you’ll be able to sleep on DNP or if you’ll want to.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes it will raise your temperature, very dangerous chemical. Good points above from TM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Doing a DNP cycle in the middle of this crisis seems beyond reckless IMHO.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    If you're asking this question you haven't done nearly enough research to be taking DNP .

And I have to agree with everyone before me, this is the worst possible time to be experimenting with this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Genix View Post
    Planning to take DNP at night so in the morning hopefully my temperature goes back to normal.
    lol, it doesn't work that way

the body temp raise is a response to things that are happening at a cellular level not a response from swallowing the pill . the drugs going to be in your system 24/7 then those cellular effects are going to take place over days (not hours) and so your temp will be elevated all the time.

on a side note - you do know that 100s and 100s of thousands of people are dying and 100s thousands more are going to die, and governments are collapsing and economic collapse is happening all over the world , right ?
    and your thinking about taking DNP at this time !

if you contracted the Covid virus while taking DNP , your going to end up in the hospital and a possible death sentence. your going to be cooked from the inside and your cells dying . would be a slow painful death.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    YES!!!

Body temperature will be slightly elevated (but not enough to denote fever), hence the constant perspiration - the hypothalamus' attempt to rebalance this system. Unfortunately, it is unable to do so as long you continue to experience this symptom of poisoning.

Actually, DNP does work on a cellular level, it's a mitochondrial uncoupler. More specifically, the mitochondria are organelles which are abundant in most cells, and in which the biochemical processes of respiration and energy production occur. The most prominent role of mitochondria is to produce the energy currency of the cell, ATP (i.e., phosphorylation of ADP), through respiration, and to regulate cellular metabolism. The central set of reactions involved in ATP production are collectively known as the citric acid cycle, or the Krebs cycle…you can’t get more cellular than that.

In layman’s terms, DNP uncouples or disables the mitochondria which disrupts the conversion of carbs & fats into energy; hence the extreme lethargy as long you continue to experience this symptom of poisoning.

Although a good idea on the surface – take a perceived potent fat-burning supplement when unable to continue your exercise regimen, note the placement and meaning of the word “perceived” in this sentence. Not only is everyone above correct about abstaining from DNP during the C-19 shut-in, but you shouldn't engage in LITERALLY poisoning your body afterwards either.

You should read the DNP STICKY, or go straight to my White Paper on it located at:
    https://www.steroid.com/The-Whole-Truth-About-DNP.php

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer to take my DNP at night (or did when I took it) and I can confirm that your temperature will be risen no matter the time of taking the meds. Of course you would get hotter after administration and after consuming carbs but there is no reason to think your body would not have an elevated temp.

Not a good idea to take it at this time like everyone is mentioning above.

White Lotus is offline New Member
    There's never a good time to take DNP - why take such a risky supplement when you can just do an ECA stack? Far less risky & proven to work.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    lol, it doesn't work that way....end up in the hospital and a possible death sentence...your going to be cooked from the inside and your cells dying...would be a slow painful death.
    Brother, GH, it's like we are one.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Brother, GH, it's like we are one.
    we have always been one .. from day one brother, despite the bullshit and politics over the years, always been one
    Quester likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP and INSULIN are two items I tell recreational bodybuilders to avoid. Two of the most dangerous drugs in the sport.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    DNP and INSULIN are two items I tell recreational bodybuilders to avoid. Two of the most dangerous drugs in the sport.
    DNP I've heard to many bad things about.
    Insulin I figured was dangerous but concluded it is dangerous but only for the obvious reason, people are stupid. There is little margin for error and people are stupid. You have to deal with this all day. For instance, the automated operators that treat humans like morons do it because it is a safety net for stupid. So, everytime you have to deal with redundancies, forced choices, repeated confirmations, and no path toward the goal it is because we are surrounded by stupid.
    That being the case, when the risks of something can be reduced greatly just by not being stupid it perhaps isn't dangerous, just dangerous to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    DNP I've heard to many bad things about.
    Insulin I figured was dangerous but concluded it is dangerous but only for the obvious reason, people are stupid. There is little margin for error and people are stupid. You have to deal with this all day. For instance, the automated operators that treat humans like morons do it because it is a safety net for stupid. So, everytime you have to deal with redundancies, forced choices, repeated confirmations, and no path toward the goal it is because we are surrounded by stupid.
    That being the case, when the risks of something can be reduced greatly just by not being stupid it perhaps isn't dangerous, just dangerous to some people.
    yes great point of view .. most things in life that are 'dangerous' are mainly dangerous to 'stupid people' . we make up laws and regulations and rules and make things 'dangerous' and demonize things , cause we are attempting to protect all the stupid people out there .

DNP and insulin , used together has been a 'secret' in pro bodybuilding since the 90s .. but in stupid peoples hands, either one of those can easily kill you . so DNP and insulin will be classified as dangerous, but mainly to protect stupid people. which unfortunately the world is filled with
    SampsonandDelilah and Chark like this.

White Lotus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ...mainly to protect stupid people. which unfortunately the world is filled with
    Damn this is sig worthy, LOL

The whole reason we can't get ephedrine or Tryptophan OTC anymore, at least not in bulk like the good old days.

Thread Information