Dr. Dianabol is offline New Member

Angry What the FUCKin hell did i inject ???

i have been on testoviron depot from schering at 500mg a week for last 4 weeks, and no fuckin gains wat so ever no sides, and my buddy is on week 7 and nothing either, so we know its fake.

but question is what was inside those amps. i hope its not something harmfull, i was told it could be olive oil, or under dosed which i don't think it was at all, could it be some other steroid .

buddy says sometimes low dosage deca are in them, but i hope thats not the case cause i get drug tested as a power lifter.

the scherings were the brown amps with blue writing, and had small blue dots on them and using rubbing alcohol to wipe of expiry date didn't do shit all.

thanks

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    it could be just oil...hope for your sake it is just oil...if you know its fake, im guessin you quit takin it altogether...it would be the smart thing to do..get some blood work done

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If there fake there really is no way for us to tell you what is in them.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think that the most popular filler that scammers use is some kind of harmless oil. Let me know what happens after you get done beating that scammers face in.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well if it was harmful, then i think u would have known by know. sorry to hear u got scammed !

nj juice is offline Member
    I would go get them tested if i were you to know what was in them along with yourself just to be sure. You guys remember that dude that was on here a few months ago- the one that injected fake shit, i forgot what he said it turned out to be and it ended up putting him in the hospital with major problems! I forgot the thread name, something like- "new guys read this b4 you juice" or something.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I think the guy you are talking about injected armor all .... bad bad story....

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    yea, it was amor all- that the other thread listed...and he ended up getting insainly sick. the only way you are going to know is to have them tested.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    btw, dr. dianabol , if u were eating right u should have gained a few pounds naturally ! as i said before i knew a guy who too kfake juice and he still gained 7 lbs of his diet ! all his juice was just seasameseed oil, lol ! sad !

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    For the first time I agree with Gundam. About 6 years ago I was doing a 6 week cycle of Anadrol only (broke college kid with no sense in my head). I ate like a chicken and didn't gain anything. Yet, my brother ate like a pig and wound up gaining 10lbs in the 6 week period while getting a lot stronger.

Moral of the story: Keep growing with a good diet, naturally and use the AAS to help you double and triple your natural gains.

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    Its been a month bro, if it was anything harmful you would know by now. get some decent gear and beat the asshole that sold it to you. although i guess it could be your diet.....

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear that, i would get tested, you can't be too safe.

Thread Information