Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Masteron vs Winstrol

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

Masteron vs Winstrol

Which is a better hardner? Which has worst sides. IV used Winstrol never had any of the painful dry joint sides...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Which is a better hardner? Which has worst sides. IV used Winstrol never had any of the painful dry joint sides...

post some pics .. lets see if your even in the right condition to get 'hard' in the first place

when you've went through the process of getting contest lean , I've almost always advised clients to take winstrol and masteron together to be show ready . its not a one vs the other . the winstrol is simply used as your anti-cortisol and the masteron is providing your androgen load
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-12-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Does 'hard' mean 'dry'?

If you can get your water retention down to a very low level, then you are said to look 'dry'.

Does 'hard' mean the same thing as 'dry' in this context?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Does 'hard' mean 'dry'?

If you can get your water retention down to a very low level, then you are said to look 'dry'.

Does 'hard' mean the same thing as 'dry' in this context?
    no . you can be dry and not hard at the same time.. happens all the times with guys on show day , they take too much diuretics and anti estrogen and getting really 'dry' but they never get 'hard' cause they can't fill up glycogen stores properly (they crashed their glycogen retention ability) . getting hard has to do with filling the muscle up properly to push out against the skin. getting dry is losing water in the skin.. totally different things .

why I recommend masteron and winstrol together going into a show. you can accomplish both ,, its NOT one vs the other
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    post some pics .. lets see if your even in the right condition to get 'hard' in the first place

when you've went through the process of getting contest lean , I've almost always advised clients to take winstrol and masteron together to be show ready . its not a one vs the other . the winstrol is simply used as your anti-cortisol and the masteron is providing your androgen load
    I'm not planning on taking either right now. But I'm 9% bf

thats just a number .. doesn't really mean anything. its the mirror and how you look that really matters .

anyhow,, my advice . winstrol and masteron work great used together. its not one vs the other. they are an awesome combo and many have been using that combo for a long time to step on stage

thats just a number .. doesn't really mean anything. its the mirror and how you look that really matters .

anyhow,, my advice . winstrol and masteron work great used together. its not one vs the other. they are an awesome combo and many have been using that combo for a long time to step on stage
    IV had great results with winny and anavar . I'll try the masteron /winny stack at some point. But I wanna mess with primo first.

IV had great results with winny and anavar. I'll try the masteron/winny stack at some point. But I wanna mess with primo first.
    it doesn't work that way .. I mean you can do whatever the F you want , no one really cares anyhow . but you don't just "mess with primo" . it has its specific purposes . it works best for contest prep during your lowest calorie deficit phase , then going into the last few weeks when cortisol is elevated and you need cosmetic androgen effects you add in a combo like masteron and winstrol .
    theres a system to this and how it all works .. but I know. we are all a bunch of meatheads and drug addicts and just like to randomly take drugs and see what happens

it doesn't work that way .. I mean you can do whatever the F you want , no one really cares anyhow . but you don't just "mess with primo" . it has its specific purposes . it works best for contest prep during your lowest calorie deficit phase , then going into the last few weeks when cortisol is elevated and you need cosmetic androgen effects you add in a combo like masteron and winstrol .
    theres a system to this and how it all works .. but I know. we are all a bunch of meatheads and drug addicts and just like to randomly take drugs and see what happens
    I just like to experiment with different compounds to see what they do. I don't compete.

I just like to experiment with different compounds to see what they do. I don't compete.

see my thread on , gereaheaded crazy experiments I've been experimenting for years just for the fuk of it .. I hear you . I'm just giving you a hard time

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love mast. Ive stacked mast with winny. The winny didnt do anything but make my back hurt. I dont get on stage and i likely never will because im just a meathead gym bro that wants to be big. My “experiment” with winny was a waste because i didnt use it for its intention. I wasnt remotely lean enough to see the benefit. And i suck at dieting. Anavar is way more fun for the common gym rat.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Also be aware that Masterson will knock your hair out quick if you are prone to those sort of sides. I never lost my when I ran mast prop. Was a nice addition.

lundgren is offline Junior Member

Hello,

I never really know how my body fat are really, I have a estimate +/- when I used a tool like pliers and a scale with an estimate of% water%fat and % muscle.

When I used stanozolol oral I did not have a high excess of water retention, let's say normal. Regarding the% body fat it was estimated at 11%.

At 30mg daily the first week i started to have joint pain (i never had any before) i had almost no water retention, i had a lot of severe cramps, the vascularity increased significantly as well as strength and energy.

Usually i don't have tendonitis but with stanozolol I had my worst tendonitis (the tendonitis hurt so much that it kept me from sleeping at night)

The problem is that on the one hand the strength increases, but on the other the joints hurt a lot.

I see some people use a few mg of deca to help the joints, another use supplement like collagen peptide or MSM.

I think Stano are like Oxandro if you do not have a minimum of physical condition you will never really feel the effects.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Hello,

I never really know how my body fat are really, I have a estimate +/- when I used a tool like pliers and a scale with an estimate of% water%fat and % muscle.

When I used stanozolol oral I did not have a high excess of water retention, let's say normal. Regarding the% body fat it was estimated at 11%.

At 30mg daily the first week i started to have joint pain (i never had any before) i had almost no water retention, i had a lot of severe cramps, the vascularity increased significantly as well as strength and energy.

Usually i don't have tendonitis but with stanozolol I had my worst tendonitis (the tendonitis hurt so much that it kept me from sleeping at night)

The problem is that on the one hand the strength increases, but on the other the joints hurt a lot.

I see some people use a few mg of deca to help the joints, another use supplement like collagen peptide or MSM.

I think Stano are like Oxandro if you do not have a minimum of physical condition you will never really feel the effects.

your body fat percentage has nothing to do with AAS use for the most part.. they all work at the cellular level. now sure, if your leaner your going to see more 'cosmetic effects' from pretty much any AAS you take, especially the androgens. but again, body fat is not going to dictate wither a drug works or doesn't work..

the body aches and joint pain you were feeling was not directly from the Winstrol itself .. it was from winstrol blocking your body production of Cortisol (a natural anti inflammatory hormone).
    blocking cortisol is a good thing in that cortisol can make your body store body fat, and also promote gluconeogeneisis (the breakdown of protein and muscle tissue into energy). so that helps you get lean and hold onto muscle while dieting down..
    but the negative aspect of this, is that you get inflamed and all joints and muscle are inflamed because you know longer have a natural anti inflammatory .
    a lot of guys mistakingly think that their joints hurt on Winny cause its making them so 'dry' . they are wrong, its simply a blunting of Cortisol
    Wyatt 88 and Chark like this.

Thread Information