Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Anavar vs Winstrol - Let's debate.

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

Anavar vs Winstrol - Let's debate.

Agree or disagree with the following statement.

Anavar is a mg for mg better compound than Winstrol when you factor gains vs sides ratio.

Let me explain...

These are 2 compounds be that IV used and I like em both. However I seem to get way more sides with Winny. Increased acne, increased irritability, and much harsher on your liver and lipids. Now, granted I got way more vascular and gained strength faster on Winny but I feel the added sides and health risk were not worth the increase in performance. They do stack well tho... Anavar I really don't get many sides from, I just get slow steady gains. And for whatever reason my shoulders blow up in Anavar.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I just take both

One makes u dry, other make adds strength

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    I just take both

One makes u dry, other make adds strength
    What dose of each when stacking?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    they both work great stacked together .. especially for females. I've had most my female clients running them stacked together.

winstrol is going to block cortisol and make your body thus hold onto more muscle while dieting and stopping storing body fat..
    Var on the other hand is going to up regulate creatine phosphate and thus provide cells with more ATP production (more energy more reps more sets)

its not an 'either or' , or Var vs winny .. they both work great together and have their own unique properties
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I want to be fit and healthy for the rest of my life. I'm in my 30's now so my body isn't bulletproof anymore -- there are consequences now to what I eat/inject.

At the moment I'm running 16km per week with 22 lb weight, and also 16km per week without any weight.

I tried to run a marathon last year, and while I did finish it, it took me 6 hours.

I don't aspire to be a marathon runner for the rest of my life, but I'd like to partake in 5km and 10km runs regularly. There was a guy still doing the weekly 5km parkrun at age 107. (See https://www.itv.com/news/central/201...s-at-park-run/ ).

At the moment I'm taking Clen and Var for 3 weeks to give me a bit of a boost on defining my abs.

I'd like to get ripped on low dose Tren A, Test P, Var, Winnie, Clen, but right now I want to help my joints -- not dry them out.

I'd actually consider taking the right dose of NPP to lubricate my joints -- so there's no way I'd go the other way and dry them out with Winnie.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    I'd like to get ripped on low dose Tren A, Test P, Var, Winnie, Clen , but right now I want to help my joints -- not dry them out.

I'd actually consider taking the right dose of NPP to lubricate my joints -- so there's no way I'd go the other way and dry them out with Winnie.
    I learned recently (from a GH post I believe) that winstrol doesn’t really dry the joints out but rather what people experience is blunting of cortisol which is a potent anti-inflammatory
    JaneDoe likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the joint benefits effect from deca /npp or nandrolones is because it has anti inflammatory effects .. its my belief that these effects come through a progestinic nature and how the drug sensitizes you to estrogen.
    thats just my instinct thought. no scientific proof

running npp while running winstrol or cytadren where cortisol levels totally fall off is not a bad idea

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I learned recently (from a GH post I believe) that winstrol doesn’t really dry the joints out but rather what people experience is blunting of cortisol which is a potent anti-inflammatory
    I have used WINSTROL extensively over my many years and never, not once, had any issues with joints like I hear some complain of. One thing I noticed in my journals is when I used WINSTROL, DECA was almost always in the cycle.
    Chark and GearHeaded like this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree, both are good, with great synergy. Var is milder and multifaceted. Some people are hypersensitive to Winnie. I've had many women complain about extreme head hair shedding, and having to discontinue inside of a month.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Another good dht is turinabol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    What dose of each when stacking?

25+25mg

But, 40 & 40 sounds strong

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    How does that compare?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    25+25mg

But, 40 & 40 sounds strong
    I liked this combo before. Winnie at night to blunt cortisol production, and Anavar in the morning to make me a better person.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I liked this combo before. Winnie at night to blunt cortisol production, and Anavar in the morning to make me a better person.

I’m gonna have to try the night thing. I took the Win post workout & took the Var pre

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    I dont think tbol is dht derived.
    I do know however that it doesnt aromatize. I havent run tbol in a long time because its so hard to find. Its a good compound though. Adds strength fast like dbol but without the estro sides. That being said, dbol kicks ass on tbol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I dont think tbol is dht derived.
    I do know however that it doesnt aromatize. I havent run tbol in a long time because its so hard to find. Its a good compound though. Adds strength fast like dbol but without the estro sides. That being said, dbol kicks ass on tbol lol
    Correct. Tbol is testosterone derived. Interestingly too if I remember correctly it scored a perfect 0 on its androgenic rating, which is the only compound to my knowledge to do so. I’ve never ran in to see how that plays out in real life. In theory that should make it a solid compound for women

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Correct. Tbol is testosterone derived. Interestingly too if I remember correctly it scored a perfect 0 on its androgenic rating, which is the only compound to my knowledge to do so. I’ve never ran in to see how that plays out in real life. In theory that should make it a solid compound for women
    Which compound is this? What is "Tbol" short for?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would opt for var. but i don't take orals anymore personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Which compound is this? What is "Tbol" short for?
    Turinabol

Thread Information