• 1 Post By innerrush85
  • 5 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Pinkushionqueen
  • 1 Post By JdFlex

Thread: Skin feels like it's going to tear

innerrush85 is offline New Member

Skin feels like it's going to tear

Hey everyone, probably my first post since joining however its come time for me to post a question I've not found the answer to in the threads I've read through.

Fyi I'm 5'9 at 92.5kg. Currently running 1ml tren e and 1ml test p eod and just stopped with 1ml mast a week. Been on cycle since mid December '19.

My issue is that whenever I'm working out or just generally doing an activity involving my arms I feel like the skin on my arms is going to burst open with the intense pressure built up! Also getting cramps in quads and calves regularly.

Try to take 3 to 4 litres water per day with bcaa's, glutamine, creatine mono thrown in. Along with usual vits and minerals.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated! TIA!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Leggodess and Dgs59 like this.

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by innerrush85 View Post
    Hey everyone, probably my first post since joining however its come time for me to post a question I've not found the answer to in the threads I've read through.

Fyi I'm 5'9 at 92.5kg. Currently running 1ml tren e and 1ml test p eod and just stopped with 1ml mast a week. Been on cycle since mid December '19.

My issue is that whenever I'm working out or just generally doing an activity involving my arms I feel like the skin on my arms is going to burst open with the intense pressure built up! Also getting cramps in quads and calves regularly.

Try to take 3 to 4 litres water per day with bcaa's, glutamine, creatine mono thrown in. Along with usual vits and minerals.

Your growing! Keep your skin moisturized, use cocoa butter lotion to help keep stretch marks to a minimum

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah and sv.elia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggodess View Post
    Your growing! Keep your skin moisturized, use cocoa butter lotion to help keep stretch marks to a minimum

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Yeah mate definitely growing but not felt like this before and been using for 8 years. Pretty much parallel with the heaviest I've been over the years at my current weight.
    I drop down to about 70/75kg when not using for long periods(usually injury related).

Will try the moisturising as us manly men dont do that shit right Haha. Nah I'm just a lazy shit when it comes to that sort of thing.

Leggodess likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

For starters, either bump up your potassium rich foods or better yet al least pull a CMP to see how your electrolytes are. If you find you are potassium depleted, add in some magnesium as well.
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    For starters, either bump up your potassium rich foods or better yet al least pull a CMP to see how your electrolytes are. If you find you are potassium depleted, add in some magnesium as well.
    That's a good shout with the CMP, will see if anywhere is still processing tests given the current situation.

Would adding a bit more of potassium and magnesium hurt anything to do it anyway in the mean time to see if things improve?

Leggodess likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That's a good shout with the CMP, will see if anywhere is still processing tests given the current situation.

Would adding a bit more of potassium and magnesium hurt anything to do it anyway in the mean time to see if things improve?

I wouldn't go overboard, but increasing your intake a tad of potassium rich foods wouldn't hurt. If you find that it helps, go back to your original amount of potassium rich foods and then add in magnesium.

If you opt for the CMP, I would probably go ahead and snag s CBC while I was there if NHS will do that.

At some point, I would come off, run PCT, and then pull full labs around 4-6 weeks afterwards.

Also, some people have luck supplementing with taurine for cramps, but for me electrolytes are usually the culprit.
    Booz, sv.elia, innerrush85 and 2 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Animal pak and animal flex keeps me “elastic”. Stretch marks i think are unavoidable. I lotion myself daily where i can reach and my girl hits my back and shoulders when i remember to ask, but i still have tiger stripes.

This is a good problem lol
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Animal pak and animal flex keeps me “elastic”. Stretch marks i think are unavoidable. I lotion myself daily where i can reach and my girl hits my back and shoulders when i remember to ask, but i still have tiger stripes.

This is a good problem lol
    Cheers bud much appreciated those look like a decent investment vs buying all the stuff separately!

Haha yeah mate dont mind the stretch Marks as they're hard earnt!

Pinkushionqueen is offline New Member
    I have fibromyalgia...i cramp permanently, everywhere. I take magnesium, potassium and zinc. My staple 3.
    For stretch marks...i just used sunshine after they happened with my first pregnancy...Makes the purple go away
    *Do not scratch the areas under any circumstances (lol, seriously)
    Try to use oils instead of lotion. Preferably something with elastin.
    The best for me was a blend of sweet almond oil+tangerine oil (bergamot or orange works too) +geranium oil and vitamin e oil.
    I got zero stretch marks with my second and last pregnancy. Hope it helps!
    Last edited by Pinkushionqueen; 04-20-2020 at 02:09 AM.
    Leggodess likes this.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkushionqueen View Post
    I have fibromyalgia...i cramp permanently, everywhere. I take magnesium, potassium and zinc. My staple 3.
    For stretch marks...i just used sunshine after they happened with my first pregnancy...Makes the purple go away
    *Do not scratch the areas under any circumstances (lol, seriously)
    Try to use oils instead of lotion. Preferably something with elastin.
    The best for me was a blend of sweet almond oil+tangerine oil (bergamot or orange works too) +geranium oil and vitamin e oil.
    I got zero stretch marks with my second and last pregnancy. Hope it helps!
    Please check out this information. It will help your fibromyalgia tremendously, if not, cure it. I've cured my back pain and now feel obligation to pass this along to other chronic condition sufferers.

Read a few of these thank you notes and see if any of them resonate with you and your situation.

https://www.thankyoudrsarno.org/tag/fibromyalgia

https://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Fibromyalgia
    Chark likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member

My issue is that whenever I'm working out or just generally doing an activity involving my arms I feel like the skin on my arms is going to burst open......

Burst those biceps and triceps man

Thread Information